What's new

Opposition submits no-trust motion against PM Imran

If All these lota groups in PTI actually were decided on what they were going to do they wouldn’t leak to these rags masquerading as news outlets. They’d say it openly. And the govt would fall. If the three stooge opposition actually had the numbers they have promised they would bring them forward. They don’t.

I actually hope Khan quits. And takes the core of PTI into the opposition. And for the next year gives these thieves hell. Maybe he loses next year. Fine let PMLN get raped by TLP and PPP and those munafiq JUI haramis. When the people finally remove their heads from sujood of corrupt elites Khan can come and rule. And hopefully we have Iran/China justice for these evil families.

They are offering 85 to 100 crores to any PTI member agreeing to vote against PMIK in this foreign sponsored subversion attempt

IK is very confident but Coalition partners are blackmailing him. If IK feel that PMLQ and MQM going against his government, he will happily sit in opposition benches but his revenge will be hard. He will destroy both parties.

Last edited:
IK is very confident but Coalition partners are blackmailing him. If IK feel that PMLQ and MQM going against his government, he will happily sit in opposition benches but his revenge will hard. He will destroy both parties.
He can't destroy one party while in Government but he will destroy both while in opposition?

Previous attempt while in opposition.

article-2328993-19EEA4DB000005DC-520_640x685.jpg

that was in 2012 incident, what happened in 2018
Then why haven't they already been destroyed?

How has it come to this stage that a No Confidence motion has been submitted in 2022? It's not like the Unelectables love the opposition.

If All these lota groups in PTI actually were decided on what they were going to do they wouldn’t leak to these rags masquerading as news outlets. They’d say it openly. And the govt would fall. If the three stooge opposition actually had the numbers they have promised they would bring them forward. They don’t.

I actually hope Khan quits. And takes the core of PTI into the opposition. And for the next year gives these thieves hell. Maybe he loses next year. Fine let PMLN get raped by TLP and PPP and those munafiq JUI haramis. When the people finally remove their heads from sujood of corrupt elites Khan can come and rule. And hopefully we have Iran/China justice for these evil families.

I love your enthusiasm... However... Because of jahils inbred nation.... They will never learn.... They will keep personality worshiping even if those corrupt personalities are leading them to doom and hell...

'Ghabrana Nahi Hai': Is Aamir Liaquat Husain parting ways with PM Imran Khan?​

“I will remember the reward you gave me in return for my loyalty,” sys Aamir Liaquat​

By Web Desk
March 14, 2022

PTI’s MNA and TV personality Aamir Liaquat. Photo: file

ISLAMABAD: Complaining about Prime Minister Imran Khan’s rude and "worst behaviour", the ruling PTI’s MNA and TV personality Aamir Liaquat on Sunday hinted at parting ways with the party after the voting on the no-trust motion.
Taking to Twitter, Liaquat told the prime minister, “Those who like you [still] stand with you despite your worst behaviour.”

Referring to the no-trust motion, the PTI’s lawmaker advised PM Imran that “Ghabrana Nahi Hai”, adding that it is a game of nerves.

Praying for the country's betterment, the lawmaker announced, “After that [voting on no-trust motion] our ways are separate.”

“May you be safe and if possible seek forgiveness [from God] in abundance,” he wrote.
The lawmaker said, “I will remember the reward you gave me in return for my loyalty.”

Number game

It is pertinent to mention here that the Opposition is holding negotiations with three allied parties of the ruling PTI – PMLQ, BAP, and the MQMP – in order to pass a no-confidence motion against PM Imran Khan.

These three parties have 17 representatives in the National Assembly. If these parties join the opposition, the PTI ruling alliance's strength will fall to 162 from 179, and the total number of MNAs in the unified opposition would rise to 179.

To pass the no-trust motion, the Opposition needed the backing of 172 MNAs. The NA currently has a total membership of 341 members, with one seat empty.

'Ghabrana Nahi Hai': Is Aamir Liaquat Husain parting ways with PM Imran Khan?​

“I will remember the reward you gave me in return for my loyalty,” sys Aamir Liaquat​

By Web Desk
March 14, 2022

ISLAMABAD: Complaining about Prime Minister Imran Khan’s rude and "worst behaviour", the ruling PTI’s MNA and TV personality Aamir Liaquat on Sunday hinted at parting ways with the party after the voting on the no-trust motion.
Taking to Twitter, Liaquat told the prime minister, “Those who like you [still] stand with you despite your worst behaviour.”

Referring to the no-trust motion, the PTI’s lawmaker advised PM Imran that “Ghabrana Nahi Hai”, adding that it is a game of nerves.

Praying for the country's betterment, the lawmaker announced, “After that [voting on no-trust motion] our ways are separate.”

“May you be safe and if possible seek forgiveness [from God] in abundance,” he wrote.
The lawmaker said, “I will remember the reward you gave me in return for my loyalty.”

Number game

It is pertinent to mention here that the Opposition is holding negotiations with three allied parties of the ruling PTI – PMLQ, BAP, and the MQMP – in order to pass a no-confidence motion against PM Imran Khan.

These three parties have 17 representatives in the National Assembly. If these parties join the opposition, the PTI ruling alliance's strength will fall to 162 from 179, and the total number of MNAs in the unified opposition would rise to 179.

To pass the no-trust motion, the Opposition needed the backing of 172 MNAs. The NA currently has a total membership of 341 members, with one seat empty.

Yet he will vote for pti

like 11 parties join hands VS 1 party? Is this not destroying then what it is? pmln Leader is mafroor.
You know back in June 2013 after the PML-N won the elections, they were still working out the legal technicalities for Nawaz Sharif becoming Prime Minister for the third time.

This is Pakistan where a democratically elected PM Nawaz Sharif was toppled, arrested, convicted, banned from politics for life, sent into exile but returned to democratically defeat the entire Unelectable Establishment to rule the country for the third time. This is Pakistan.

Jang group is conducting a full-on fake news assault on the govt.

One thing is for sure, web against IK is very well thought out plan. Opposition is making sure that Imran Khan govt fells through coalition partners rather than taking support of PTI members. JKT and Aleem group is already under PMLN/PPP camp but they are purposefully not revealing their affiliation with them yet as they don't want to get disqualified. Opposition is forcing Chaudry bros and MQM to come out from the coalition govt by giving them all sorts of offers which they cannot resist. If coalition partners doesn't back IK than, JKT and Aleem Group MNAs will be saved from post disqualification legal proceedings even if IK writes against them to the speaker since they will remain absent as well (hence no vote against party's leader) and opposition will not need their vote.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom