What's new

Opposition submits no-trust motion against PM Imran

Pakistani politics is in need of major revamping just like our cricket and this can only be done with 30 years of MarshalLawPlus plan. Turkish style democracy with strong central government, 33 smaller administrative units with Governor and best local body system.
It sure needs updating but opposition will never allow it. The people need to first change and then watch how Pakistan changes.

Yaar our awaam are jahils

You can't straighten a bent stick

We are in at the crossroads, we either become nation we meant to become, a true democratic republic or become hostage by Chor Dacco corrupt and criminals. Our young generation will have to make that decision. If just young generation between 18 to 35 vote for IK, he will win the election with majority.

1647287165125.png

Wealth from corruption is Haram for ever
But bakshish or kick backs isnt corruption as the money is not taken from govt of pakistan but the companies that are bidding

I mean surely its corruption in the west but in pakistan its considered halal both by religious parties(panama is yahodi sazish) and courts(qazi essa) and general public(as seen by overwhelming support of PMLN/PPPP)

But bakshish or kick backs isnt corruption as the money is not taken from govt of pakistan but the companies that are bidding

I mean surely its corruption in the west but in pakistan its considered halal both by religious parties(panama is yahodi sazish) and courts(qazi essa) and general public(as seen by overwhelming support of PMLN/PPPP)

I can only imagine how bhabhi handles your sarcasm and unflinching support for your great saanp….. do you sleep with a stuffed Nawaj???

He will reward you handsomely for your loyalty ..

I can only imagine how bhabhi handles your sarcasm and unflinching support for your great saanp….. do you sleep with a stuffed Nawaj???

He will reward you handsomely for your loyalty ..
I am lucky i am banned here and there and get busy other times ..so i manage lol

Basically

Its unfair to ask my supreme leader about corruption
Everyone does it i should do it too

Last edited:
We are in at the crossroads, we either become nation we meant to become, a true democratic republic or become hostage by Chor Dacco corrupt and criminals. Our young generation will have to make that decision. If just young generation between 18 to 35 vote for IK, he will win the election with majority.

If only the youth come out and vote. 45% of Pakistanis do not vote because voting is for those who benefit from the next government, MNAs MPAs.

Current situation does not look good. Alot of analysis are saying establishment is neutral and this is why JUI, PPP, PMLN are making noise. Pmlq, Mqm and BAP are waiting to see if IK and PTI are removed then what will the next PDM government give to them. All about the crores and kursi. If we look at the old elections, everyone knew Pti had big chance of winning and forming the government, this is why many MNAs jumped ship, PMLN was destroyed in Balochistan and BAP formed(they are PMLN in Balochistan but with a different name). Mqm always tries to go with the winning party and PMLQ the same, they want to blackmail IK for the CM kursi. Aleem Khan and Jahangir Tareen are also available. Overall situation makes it look like IK are in big trouble.

If only the youth come out and vote. 45% of Pakistanis do not vote because voting is for those who benefit from the next government, MNAs MPAs.

Current situation does not look good. Alot of analysis are saying establishment is neutral and this is why JUI, PPP, PMLN are making noise. Pmlq, Mqm and BAP are waiting to see if IK and PTI are removed then what will the next PDM government give to them. All about the crores and kursi. If we look at the old elections, everyone knew Pti had big chance of winning and forming the government, this is why many MNAs jumped ship, PMLN was destroyed in Balochistan and BAP formed(they are PMLN in Balochistan but with a different name). Mqm always tries to go with the winning party and PMLQ the same, they want to blackmail IK for the CM kursi. Aleem Khan and Jahangir Tareen are also available. Overall situation makes it look like IK are in big trouble.
I think its better IK realized that letting zardari chill and working within a system is not the solution

Solution was rapid judicary reforms that he didnt do

Solution was governor raj in sindh to fix
karachi which he didnt do

solution was education reforms

arresting corrupt beaucrats

strengthing accountibility

Instead zaradri is enjoying in sindh and my great leader in london let out by IK himself

It may come as a shock to many...
"Pakistan is a soft state by design"!!!...
Let that sink in... It makes for easier manipulation... circus keeps going and diversion/distraction becomes easy. Faces are changed or replaced as needed. People form new memories, new loyalties... the representation is never real... IT is ALWAYS superficial.
With new geopolitical realities these games may come to a head. Because of interests from parties involved and invested. Ones more invested may extract a price... remember IT IS NOT ABOUT PEOPLE OR DEMOCRACY, IT NEVER WAS!
If powers that be pull strings, things may get nastier... proper civil conflict even. Remember strings are pulled from outside and loyalists are house nigers! More loyal to master's cause than the master himself.

Remember structures when built form their own order and succession. They draw their own loyalties, affiliations and coercions/compulsions. It creates muscle memories with succession and a glass ceiling. One only puts full efforts to ascend in the established domain. Anything else or outside is dangerous, treacherous even...
So, Pakistanis feel a lot riding in the current discourse... there is and there isn't... it only matters on how you look at it.

All of this foreword to say just this thing that people in power do what they're designed to do... pain will increase as old wounds start opening up and those with agendas expose themselves.

Y'all were never prepared for this and have been conditioned to become effeminate and soft. Well, reality will feel scary and painful. And we are all in this together, drifting towards reality.

I think its better IK realized that letting zardari chill and working within a system is not the solution

Solution was rapid judicary reforms that he didnt do

Solution was governor raj in sindh to fix
karachi which he didnt do

solution was education reforms

arresting corrupt beaucrats

strengthing accountibility

Instead zaradri is enjoying in sindh and my great leader in london let out by IK himself

Agree, but Zardari is chilling because establishment allows him to chill, if you give zardari a danda then he will call for Sindh nationalism and this could cause chaos. This is why establishment chickens out.

IK failed in Karachi, he should have made big investment and improved roads, schools, hospitals. Not sure the reason.

Uniform education for whole Pakistan was a must but again its a failure.

Arresting the mafias was another failure, accountability again.

IK could have atleast made the changes in his strong hold like KPK and Islamabad. Model schools, hospitals, police and judiciary for justice, the whole of Pakistan would have witnessed this. Should have made a new investigation agency like the FBI to investigate high profile cases like murder, kidnapping, rape, blackmail, overtaking of properties, then made special courts to deal with it in fast track. Failure big time. New tax authority was also needed and end of Patwari system but were still stuck with it.

Haram is clear. Corruption is Haram from the Quran. Please give quote from Quran saying corruption is halal and the prophet promotes corruption. Quote please.

Back
Top Bottom