What's new

Opportunity Calling : Invest in Chitral and Gilgit baltistan

you need to trust pakistani government which gave them support in farming apricot and other fruits by which they are earning handsome amount which makes pakistan in top 5 production in apricot world wide

does pakistan have the hyderabadi sweet, "khubaani ka meetha", whose prime ingredient is apricots??

Khubani-Ka-Meetha-H.jpg

does pakistan have the hyderabadi sweet, "khubaani ka meetha", whose prime ingredient is apricots??

Khubani-Ka-Meetha-H.jpg
I know everything about Apricots . I am from a place where they grow a lot of apricot . And no , no such thing as Hyderabadi sweet .

I know everything about Apricots . I am from a place where they grow a lot of apricot . And no , no such thing as Hyderabadi sweet .

in what ways is it eaten in pakistan??

Khubani-Ka-Meetha-H.jpg

Yes it is very common here in Karachi in Hyderabadi families. Thousands of Hyderabadis live in Karachi whose families migrated from Hyderabad. I am myself a Pakistani hyderabadi. This meetha can be purchased from Hyderabadi areas like Hyderabad colony in Karachi.

Hyderabad Colony - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Khubani-Ka-Meetha-H.jpg

well when i visited GB in last summers i had load of apricot stuff including famous apricot cake of Glacier breeze restaurant in hunza under the majestic mountains of passu :partay:

10532368_729266667149857_211662167489447205_n.jpg

It dropped to 6 thanks to lack of research and management....I would know coz I work in the Rosaceae field which includes apricots

may be it dropped to 6 cz of change of trend of farming from apricot to other fruits cz what i know some strawberry from California experimentation was underway to farm in climate of northern areas of pak not only strawberry may

Strawberry plants: Born in the US, raised in Gilgit-Baltistan

Strawberry plants: Born in the US, raised in Gilgit-Baltistan - The Express Tribune

Last edited:
well when i visited GB in last summers i had load of apricot stuff including famous apricot cake of Glacier breeze restaurant

i hope we have a international pdf meet and you or someone brings this cake.

in hunza under the majestic mountains of passu :partay:

10532368_729266667149857_211662167489447205_n.jpg

beautiful shot... looks like gold covering on those peaks... actually, looks like some fable set in a mysterious south american valley.

in what ways is it eaten in pakistan??
Mostly dried . Eaten fresh too . Where i'm from they don't make any halwa or anything out of it .

I heard mostly in the Chilas area???
True , you remember the nanga parbat massacre , right ? so sad . Thankfully , these sleepers are being tackled now . Kohistan region was quite dangerous . Situations much better now .

True , you remember the nanga parbat massacre , right ? so sad . Thankfully , these sleepers are being tackled now . Kohistan region was quite dangerous . Situations much better now .

My friend from Hunza tell me that real problem lies in Kohistan district .... some of them are no less than Taliban

road isn't good in the district as well .. it is the one of worst district in literacy as well

My friend from Hunza tell me that real problem lies in Kohistan district .... some of them are no less than Taliban
They are Talibans , district had been flooded by militants in the past . Look at the map look how close it is for TTP and other groups to infiltrate . Yes it does Kohistan needs a little more attention .
road isn't good in the district as well ..
They are repairing it .
it is the one of worst district in literacy as well
Not sure about that . But can be .

Back
Top Bottom