What's new

Opinionated - How India can "checkmate" China in a week if war breaks out

:omghaha:

Is game changer so intensely taught in Indian skools that all Indians are compelled to use that set of words?

game changer !! game changer !! game changer !! game changer !!

Everytime they dreamed up of something! Not even necessary founded on reality
:rofl:

==========================================================

The Chinese team tested their drones in different scenarios - swarming through the bamboo forest, avoiding other drones in a high-traffic experiment, and having the robots follow a person's lead.

"Our work was inspired by birds that fly smoothly in a free swarm through even very dense woods," wrote Zhou in a blog post.

:enjoy:

And China do not go around 'GAME CHANGER' this and 'GAME CHANGER' that like Indians and USA

Maybe Indians got trademark and copyright to use 'GAME CHANGER' this and 'GAME CHANGER' that

CHINA JUST GO AND DO WHAT IS NECESSARY

AND SEND ENEMIES ATTACKING CHINA TO WISH THEY DRINK COFFEE AND SMELL ROSES INSTEAD.
=============================================================================

Very very likely each Chinese soldier will have a dozen such drones behind him and infront of him acting in unison to his thoughts. Loaded with 20 grams of high explosive, enough to blow understanding and being into eternal life to anyone fighting that Chinese soldier.

Just taken for granted and not as game changer as that reserved for Indians who learn that in their skools.

Any time Indians want to come with game changers?

from the typical indian skools that they learned that from?

View attachment 841022

:pleasantry::yay:😍

A reactor which generate more fuel than it consume is not a game changer? How many countries in the world has such technology?

These Hindutva people are seriously deluded and clueless.

Agni V my a$$....

L'il half-educated Pujari f*ckers.

Ignorance - thy name is bliss.....
India is the world leader when it comes to fake news. Should not be surprising that some of them are deluded as fu*k.

ICBM supapowa- Arnab Goswami 😂

How can somebody even compare China with India? If I was Chinese I would feel offended.

Surya 1 the "infamous" indian kid here.

Emergency purchased maybe your country things..
Dude, a project from designning phase to entering service, that takes at least 7-10 years.
You carefully avoided getting the point.

As long as Type 99As were sitting there unopposed, there was neither a cheep nor a squeak about the technical inferiority of these behemoths.

The moment T90s landed up facing them, realisation dawned on our Chinese experts that all of these were inefficient, and only the Type 15 was fit for the environment there.

The moment something like the Type 15 turns up, the product of 7 to 10 years of earnest and sincere photocopying, we will probably be told that the day of the armoured vehicle is over, the day of the articulated robot dog has come (never mind the Sony watermark on the user manuals).

As long as Type 99As were sitting there unopposed, there was neither a cheep nor a squeak about the technical inferiority of these behemoths.

The moment T90s landed up facing them, realisation dawned on our Chinese experts that all of these were inefficient, and only the Type 15 was fit for the environment there.

The moment something like the Type 15 turns up, the product of 7 to 10 years of earnest and sincere photocopying, we will probably be told that the day of the armoured vehicle is over, the day of the articulated robot dog has come (never mind the Sony watermark on the user manuals).

We're seeing the performance of Russian tanks in Ukraine. T-90 is an overblown T-80, which is itself a supped up T-72. The Russian self defence systems have shown poor performance in Syria. Where along the india-China border do you expect a tank duel to take place?

We're seeing the performance of Russian tanks in Ukraine. T-90 is an overblown T-80, which is itself a supped up T-72. The Russian self defence systems have shown poor performance in Syria. Where along the india-China border do you expect a tank dual to take place?
I am sorry to ask this, but are there special exercises to develop this insightful approach?

Do you even get that the Chinese Type 99 is a copy of a copy?

In the early 1990s China produced one of its second generation prototypes, the Type 90-II series. The Type 90-II was designed by studying the T-72 tank. The chassis was to be based on the T-72's hull but with Chinese subsystems. The Type 90-II had a 125mm smoothbore cannon with an autoloader, modular composite armor and a centered driver position. While the Type 90-II series ultimately did not enter PLA service, it saw success as an export tank and was built under license in Pakistan as the Al-Khalid.

The Type 98 or WZ-123 was China's domestic Type 90-II derivative. It was first seen in rehearsals for the 1999 National Day parade and was officially revealed on 1 October 1999.

An improved version was shortly produced and was named the Type 98G or Type 99.

An updated Type 99 model was officially introduced at the 2015 Victory Day Parade as the Type 99A. This variant had previously been used by PLA troops during the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) military exercises in 2014.
Why am I even responding to posts like this?

Well India better work fast then, since they'll soon be a large oven in 10-20 years
The whole world better work fast as in that time span

Brunei will a be coral reef

Orang Cina won't able swim back to hanland either as melting snow caps in himalayas will lead to reduction on water volume in rivers resulting in desertification

Interestingly the vision of Ishi Unit will realized near a century later, Anime wins

Last edited:
I am sorry to ask this, but are there special exercises to develop this insightful approach?

Why am I even responding to posts like this?
Believe whatever you like, if your mindset reflects even 1% of the injian military establishment, I'd be worried if I was an injian military planner. You still haven't answered the obvious question, where along the injian/Chinese border to you expect a tank duel to occur?

No, nowhere close. Using that injan logic, it's like saying the F-22 Raptor is a copy of the Wright Flyer.

The whole world better work fast as in that time span

Brunei will a coral reef

Orang Cina in Brunei won't able swim back hanland either as melting snow caps in himalayas will lead to reduction on water volume in Yangtze, Yellow and Salween resulting in desertification

Interestingly the vision of Ishi Unit will realized near a century later, Anime wins
Lmao did you just assume my race? Your hatred blinds you...

Believe whatever you like, if your mindset reflects even 1% of the injian military establishment, I'd be worried if I was an injian military planner. You still haven't answered the obvious question, where along the injian/Chinese border to you expect a tank duel to occur?
Don't be afraid, you will not be an Indian military planner. To be that, you need to be educated. The obvious question, that you didn't find the obvious answer to, is that an Indian-Chinese tank 'dual' (sic) will take place where one tank faces another. It is difficult for these poor beasties to duel without something to duel against (or, if you so prefer, being British-educated, 'dual' against).

And if you don't want to be reported and possibly banned, you will not pervert my nation's name again.

It takes education to realise the injian/Chinese border terrain is not entirely conducive to a tank duel. If your injian military planners believe it is, I'd question their so called education.
Tell the Chinese that.

It takes education to realise the injian/Chinese border terrain is not entirely conducive to a tank duel. If your injian military planners believe it is, I'd question their so called education.
A dangerous thing to do.

They might question yours, and then where would you be?

Note: All of them have done much more than their O Levels, so you might as well surrender.

Tell the Chinese that.

A dangerous thing to do.

They might question yours, and then where would you be?

Note: All of them have done much more than their O Levels, so you might as well surrender.

Hyperbole and snide, personal churlish insults...a sure way to demonstrate you have no clue what you're talking about.

Hyperbole and snide, personal churlish insults...a sure way to demonstrate you have no clue what you're talking about.
So long as it's a little more than you, good enough.

And that's not tough.

Getting what point, T90s with mango?
Nvm, checkmate China it is then, laterz and have a good weekend.

Back
Top Bottom