What's new

OPINION: Nizamuddin positive: ramifications for Indian Muslims?

BREAKING: 102 new #Covid19 cases today in Tamil Nadu, of which 100 are persons who participated in the Tableeghi Jamaat event in Delhi. Of the state's total of 411 #Coronavirus cases, 364 visited the Nizamuddin Markaz, says: TN State Health Secy

BREAKING: 102 new #Covid19 cases today in Tamil Nadu, of which 100 are persons who participated in the Tableeghi Jamaat event in Delhi. Of the state's total of 411 #Coronavirus cases, 364 visited the Nizamuddin Markaz, says: TN State Health Secy

Thanks for giving us a running score. I am glad that the TN state is actively testing the jamaatis and isolating them.

They are spreading to their own. They are not random they are identified

Ofcourse the pigheads in India will not recognize the fact the millions of daily wages workers forces on the streets by recklessness of Hindu terrorist regime, have nothing to do spread of virus yet the focus is on some random gathering of few hundreds of Muslims!!

Beyond being moronic. World is calling this BS!!

That video is from Thailand and that guy died soon after.

It's sad to see this kind of disinformation campaign once again - it's blighted the Muslim world for years and now Hindus are in it. Overall the outcome for all is not good.
Where thr is smoke,,thr is fire.
Look thr must be hundreds of fake videos,,,i dont deny tht.
Rss got its opportunity,,they using it.
But the fact of the matter is,,,tablighis n thr minions r actively spreading the virus,,,despite repeated requests n warnings.
Why,,,becoz thr religious leaders have instructed thm to.
Just today in golaghat hospital assam quarantined pateints started spitting on hospital floor n through windows,,,when duty doctor requested thm to spit in dustbin,,3of the quarantined spitted on his face.
Although he was wearing a mask but now kept in isolation.he is my junior.
Do u understnd how i feel.how he feels?
Ruckus made by the unruly jamatis was so much tht police,District collector,MLA of the area had to be called to the hospital.
Himanta biswa sarma was informed,,,he advised not to reveal identities of the patient.
Thr is a limit to everythng.

Where thr is smoke,,thr is fire.
Look thr must be hundreds of fake videos,,,i dont deny tht.
Rss got its opportunity,,they using it.
But the fact of the matter is,,,tablighis n thr minions r actively spreading the virus,,,despite repeated requests n warnings.
Why,,,becoz thr religious leaders have instructed thm to.
Just today in golaghat hospital assam quarantined pateints started spitting on hospital floor n through windows,,,when duty doctor requested thm to spit in dustbin,,3of the quarantined spitted on his face.
Although he was wearing a mask but now kept in isolation.he is my junior.
Do u understnd how i feel.how he feels?
Ruckus made by the unruly jamatis was so much tht police,District collector,MLA of the area had to be called to the hospital.
Himanta biswa sarma was informed,,,he advised not to reveal identities of the patient.
Thr is a limit to everythng.

Nice try to come across as a rational person, but your saffron colors scream out aloud when you make patently false accusations like "thr religious leaders have instructed thm to"

Maybe you should just kill the jamaatis to "satisfy the collective conscience of the country"

Ofcourse the pigheads in India will not recognize the fact the millions of daily wages workers forces on the streets by recklessness of Hindu terrorist regime, have nothing to do spread of virus yet the focus is on some random gathering of few hundreds of Muslims!!

Beyond being moronic. World is calling this BS!!

Lol world is clear about your who is pig head

Back
Top Bottom