What's new

OPINION: Nizamuddin positive: ramifications for Indian Muslims?

Yup, that's what Hindus are doing.
Wonder what Hindu & sikh population is in Pakistan, Afghanistan & Bangladesh is when compared to 1947.

Similarly, wonder what muslim population in India is when compared to 1947.

Once again I wonder, how you lot shamelessly pander the same lies in spite of the statistics spitting in your face.

Oh, I am too radical for RSS. They wouldn't like me in there.
See, I am not one of your secular Hindus. I am just a Hindu, firm in my beliefs.

You on the other hand is where I am 10 years back.
Give it some time, the veil will start to come off with time, like it did for me,
Dude- I am 47 Years old- Have lived through the communal clashes during the Babri Masjid times as a college Kid- I am still secular @ heart- My belief and trust on humanity is not as weak as you as you so rightly said 10 years back- You are the one who would most probably change again not me- I am 1972 born- There is only one kind of Radical-Was not aware that there was different versions- Thanks for letting me know.

up, that's what Hindus are doing.
Wonder what Hindu & sikh population is in Pakistan, Afghanistan & Bangladesh is when compared to 1947.

Some member had already busted the sanghi propaganda that hindus were half the population or so of present day pakistan in 1947, The 1947 Pakistan lost its hindu population from east pakistan way back in 1971.

regards

Dude- I am 47 Years old- Have lived through the communal clashes during the Babri Masjid times as a college Kid- I am still secular @ heart- My belief and trust on humanity is not as weak as you as you so rightly said 10 years back- You are the one who would most probably change again not me- I am 1972 born- There is only one kind of Radical-Was not aware that there was different versions- Thanks for letting me know.

never too late to accept reality.

Yup, that's what Hindus are doing.

Not sure how we digressed from you drinking cowpiss to discussing the population statistics of various countries.

Not sure how we digressed from you drinking cowpiss to discussing the population statistics of various countries.

oh wait,
Liberals, especially the ones insulting Hindus, hate statistics.

We all know why you lot hate statistics, they have a tendency to expose your false narrative.

oh wait,
Liberals, especially the ones insulting Hindus, hate statistics.

We all know why you lot hate statistics, they have a tendency to expose your false narrative.

Not sure what you drinking cowpiss has to do with statistics? Are you counting how many swigs a day you consume?

Not sure what you drinking cowpiss has to do with statistics? Are you counting how many swigs a day you consume?

Look at how your liberal secularism crumbled in 5 posts.
insulting someone's religious beliefs?

I thought you couldn't do that if you are a liberal secular...

but then, you are lot frauds - aren't you?

Look at how your liberal secularism crumbled in 5 posts.
insulting someone's religious beliefs?

I thought you couldn't do that if you are a liberal secular...

but then, you are lot frauds - aren't you?

I am sure you are trying to say something intelligent, but it is all coming out as gibberish. Not sure why you drink so much cowpiss that the words stop making sense.

Your friend - Mr. "Lot Frauds"

Not sure why you had to spend so much energy to type up all those big words just to explain to us what a fascist you are.
So telling the truth is fascism for you?
Why you are wasting your energy to prove everytime what a radical brainwashed zombie you are!!!

So telling the truth is fascism for you?
Why you are wasting your energy to prove everytime what a radical brainwashed zombie you are!!!

Looks like you recently opened a dictionary. Trying to use all those new words you learnt.

You'll still remain a fascist, albeit with a better vocabulary.

@Raghav_101 - Stop this man- Its a few people who are not educated enough about the seriousness of this Virus or the ones who feel like they are invinsible- Majority (More the 99 percent of Hindus/Muslims/Christians-etc of India)- Are following GOI instructions and are competent enough to use their brain- Its just a few who are giving a bad name to every other religion- Why just pick on Muslims.
Tablighi Jamat has 250m followers in South Asia. I hope you know how many is 250m. What happens when the leader of Tablighi Jamat asks his followers not to stop coming to congregations?

And why so cuck man ? I hve nothing against Muslims. But did you ever read what made me reply in that matter? That guy said that it is a conspiracy against Muslims. So you tell me, is it a conspiracy against Muslims ??

It is sad to see this sh*t flowing from educated members on pdf

So who decided on Hindu laws? Muslims? It was the hindu leaders in the government who made that law. Yet Hindus were up against it. Hindu laws were reformed by Hindu leaders themselves. Same happened with muslims. Many muslim majority countries repeal Islamic laws in their own countries without much opposition from muslims.

Yes... they did become successful. Which world do you live in? Cow slaughter is banned. India is the largest exporter of Gau maata's black cousin aka Buffaloes, Gau maata is safe on roads eating rubbish once their milk dries up...

Yes muslim law board exists, so? Are Hindus going to decide what muslim laws are going to be like?

There were liberals who passed the Hindu law not the hardliner RSS or HMS read it. GoI not banned Cow Slaughter but restricted in some places, just like Muslim countries repealing Islamic laws and Cow Slaughters are openly done by Muslims in my area isn't it flouting law of the land ?

In Muslim majority countries Muslims decide what rights minorities will have and not the vise versa.

I am not sure why you are obfuscating the issue. Perhaps lack of knowledge.

The Muslim Personal Law (Shariat) Act is a British colonial era law that codified Muslim practices where it relates to marriage and inheritance. It applies to most states in India, except for some (like Goa, Lakhshwadeep, J&K etc; Kerala has a variant of the Act; and so on)

When it comes to similar practices related to marriage and inheritance, other religions and tribes in India have similar legal codifications, such as the Christian Marriage Act (I know Kerala has a variation of this) and the Hindu Undivided Family Act.

Can all these laws be codified under a single civil code? Perhaps yes, but highly unlikely, for a variety of reasons, that is perhaps beyond the scope of this post.

So when you cite the Muslim Personal Law as contemptuous and single out the Muslims for the same, I feel that it is based on the religion of these people that bothers you, and not the differing law itself. Because, if you had studied the law, and studied the similar legal provisions for other religions and tribes in India, your resentment would be tempered.

Since you brought Christian Marriage Act, its only valid for church's records not out of it, no legal value now. There is only 2 marriage acts
1. Hindu Marriage Act
2. Special Marriage Act

Back
Top Bottom