What's new

OPINION: Nizamuddin positive: ramifications for Indian Muslims?

This is the favorite response of the KnickerRSScals "Can you compare rights Muslim's got in India to Minorities in ME countries ? can you tell me how many temples or other religious worship places other than Muslim's are there in ME countries"

Please point of the paragraph in the Indian constitution or Indian law that states "Rights of Minorities in India are dependent on the rights of Minorities in <insert favorite country here/>"

Then show me part of constitution which say religious laws will be above constitution ?

Then show me part of constitution which say religious laws will be above constitution ?

Er...that is not how it works. You make claim, I challenge your claim, and ask you a related question asking you to substantiate your claim. You should respond by either supporting evidence of that claim, or shutting up. You don't back up your claim by posing another unrelated question.

One AHole puts 42 medical professionals out of service.
These inbred clowns are not just killing themselves but causing genocide of Indians.

I say just throw them where they belong & let their beliefs take care of them - exactly what they demanded in the first place anyway.

EU2ryffUcAQl4fj

Back
Top Bottom