What's new

OPINION: Nizamuddin positive: ramifications for Indian Muslims?

Please don't bother him, poor chap did get his CCP bot pat for daily pom-pom jiggles

Wait a while, Pakistanis posters here with soon expose their duplicity and then he will come crying to our side

Yup,
Once the deaths and hunger start creeping up, the reality will come flowing from the lips.

Did you look in the mirror and say "damn...I am one ugly nazi but that is okay as long as I can blame Muslims"
Exactly..
Why should we blame anyone.

Let them do what they want & just don't give a FlyingF.
Let nature take it's course, why bother and be branded?

The amount of hate towards muslims from Hindus is something that i have never seen before.
It was bad during the Dehli riots but it quietened down. This is just next level.

Extremely islamophobic trends are trending in India.

The amount of hate towards muslims from Hindus is something that i have never seen before.
It was bad during the Dehli riots but it quietened down. This is just next level.

Extremely islamophobic trends are trending in India.

Agree with your points.
Hindus should just let them be on their own....

Why poke noses in stuff that don't affect us.
We should just look after ourselves.

Agree with your points.
Hindus should just let them be on their own....

Why poke noses in stuff that don't affect us.
We should just look after ourselves.

Pukka promise??

If yes, then I don't want to see you posting any anti-Muslim crap.

Pukka promise??

If yes, then I don't want to see you posting any anti-Muslim crap.

You mean showing vidoes of people spitting intentionally, harassing doctors, nurses and police is anti-muslim?
You should demand refund from your school.

You mean showing vidoes of people spitting intentionally, harassing doctors, nurses and police is anti-muslim?
You should demand refund from your school.

Yeah the fake videos that you post. Recycled from OpIndia and Cheapy Vaidya and WhatsApps from the BJP's IT cell.

But looks like your are not willing to, because as I said...the rot runs deep in you and your society.

EUspvoiUYAADDG2

They repeated the Indore scene in my place and localities have thrown them out of their area. I don't know how many will die due to non availability of medicines.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bu...jha/coronavirus-india-muslims-tablighi-jamaat

Look at the number of old videos your sanghis were trending by saying they were recent.

Whatever you may claim, but you can't deny the fact that negligence of these Mullas have put entire 130 crores of population under COVID-19 threat and forced entire sub continent Muslim community to bow their head from shame.

They repeated the Indore scene in my place and localities have thrown them out of their area. I don't know how many will die due to non availability of medicines.

Whatever you may claim, but you can't deny the fact that negligence of these Mullas have put entire 130 crores of population under COVID-19 threat and forced entire sub continent Muslim community to bow their head from shame.

So you're gonna blame the whole 1.3 billion muslim population for it?

Damn, you sanghis are shit at maths

So you're gonna blame the whole 1.3 billion muslim population for it?

Damn, you sanghis are shit at maths

I was referring to India's population, India itself have 1.3 billion people. Why should i blame World Muslim community ?

Everyone will be idiot like you

I was referring to India's population, India itself have 1.3 billion people. Why should i blame World Muslim community ?

Everyone will be idiot like you

So you're blaming the 200 million Indian muslim population?

So you're blaming the 200 million Indian muslim population?

Child your math is every poor and your eyesight is very low

I can't blame entire community for someones foolishness, just like you are blaming entire Indians for someones tweet.

Your comprehension is pretty shit.
I was referring to your old posts where you're showing memes

Don't try to fool others by trying put your words in their mouth and memes are not mine i was just replying, check it.

Back
Top Bottom