What's new

OPINION: Nizamuddin positive: ramifications for Indian Muslims?

let thm keep accusing others n have thr fun here now.
I have a feeling same ppl will be crying victim later.
They(rotten Jamatis) will take our parents and elders down, that's what i fear most. They have little regard for our state and its tireless medical professionals..

They(rotten Jamatis) will take our parents and elders down, that's what i fear most. They have little regard for our state and its tireless medical professionals..

Just send them to the gas chambers and get it over with.

Where thr is smoke,,thr is fire.
Look thr must be hundreds of fake videos,,,i dont deny tht.
Rss got its opportunity,,they using it.
But the fact of the matter is,,,tablighis n thr minions r actively spreading the virus,,,despite repeated requests n warnings.
Why,,,becoz thr religious leaders have instructed thm to.
Just today in golaghat hospital assam quarantined pateints started spitting on hospital floor n through windows,,,when duty doctor requested thm to spit in dustbin,,3of the quarantined spitted on his face.
Although he was wearing a mask but now kept in isolation.he is my junior.
Do u understnd how i feel.how he feels?
Ruckus made by the unruly jamatis was so much tht police,District collector,MLA of the area had to be called to the hospital.
Himanta biswa sarma was informed,,,he advised not to reveal identities of the patient.
Thr is a limit to everythng.

I hope you had them arrested. There are literally millions of sociopaths and criminals walking around Asia, they are all capable of despicable actions not just jamatis.

The smoke without fire generalisation is a dangerous one, particularly for a country with so many propaganda against it. I would have thought, the educated strata of society would have been more balanced in their response.

When the Muslims did that to others, the better in society condemned their actions. It would be sad if the better Indians all devised to become self destructive right now.

You are free to revel in base prejudice in these times, but it will lead India into hell.

At this point I would be thrilled if the govt just LET THEM BE, since thats what these guys wish.
Why should Hindu & Sikh doctors, police risk their life to track and treat these people?

If their families and communities die because of their stupidity, so be it.

Why try to save them and their communities and get abused by everyone?

Just cordon off areas these idiots are in completely and let nature take it's course.

At this point I would be thrilled if the govt just LET THEM BE, since thats what these guys wish.
Why should Hindu & Sikh doctors, police risk their life to track and treat these people?

If their families and communities die because of their stupidity, so be it.

Why try to save them and their communities and get abused by everyone?

Just cordon off areas these idiots are in completely and let nature take it's course.

I think Pottyhead is advocating for the final solution.

If anyone has wondered how Hitler was able to convince millions of germans that the 1% jewish community presented an existential threat, then just look at the words of Pottyhead and his ilk

I think Pottyhead is advocating for the final solution.

If anyone has wondered how Hitler was able to convince millions of germans that the 1% jewish community presented an existential threat, then just look at the words of Pottyhead and his ilk

wow, an original argument never used by anyone.
You must be the smart one...

So be it, if it saves rest of the Indians from thee stupidity of these people, then as you suggested, it is the final solution.
Sadly, the Hitler here is their own idealogy and they themselves are willing gas chambers.
Who are we to deny they them what they want and get abused.

Yesterday, these animals were roaming naked in hospitals in front of female nurses & harassing them.
Why should Hindu & Sikh nurses suffer harassment from these animals?
They wish to jump into the gas chamber as recommended by their Hitler.
I say...good for them,,

Why shouldn't they invite foreigners? It has been happening since ages. Nothing new here... Why did the Indian government let them in if they were such a risk? Was Feku sleeping? Infact he was...

On 13th March, Government claimed...

Coronavirus in India: 'Not Health Emergency,' Says Govt
And thats when the Congregation started.

Don't thousands of foreigners visit India on tourist visas to attend hindu religious congregations like Kumbh, Tirupati etc. So what's the problem with muslim religious congregations? Atleast these congregations are much more hygenic when compared to those that take place in Kumbh etc...

Its the government which made a mess of it and the inept gutterchaap chaiwala announced a curfew without thinking about its consequences. And now lapdogs of Chaiwala are barking day in day on news channels about how muslims are responsible for the inefficiency of their master. The hindu extremists as usual are up for the game.

Dont play too much victim card .
Not anymore .
In Constitution there is a thing known as fundamental duties .Did these morons considered it ?
What is the responsibility of these morons when they invited from Corona infested countries?
Asshole Can you comprehend ?
Foreigners came before the Corona and welcomed after that Corona .
Why the hell they invited during Corona?
Remember this the main cuplrit is Tabligh here and whatever the body piled because of Corona .They would be responsible whether you likes or not .
If you made a mistake then accept it .
You are not here to give additional burden to the Govt that is already fighting a Corona war with overstretched resources.

If you people tried too much to blame Govt or tries
to balance or simplify with celebration of Hindus .
Then you are only successful in earning the hate of rest of Indians .

I am an Indian dont teach me about the hygeine of Muslims .Muslims themselves told me about it .
And it was not good to say at least .

We dont want your balancing act here aa lots of people is compares it with Jihad still noone accepted including me .
Dont force us to think otherwise

Dont play too much victim card .
Not anymore .
In Constitution there is a thing known as fundamental duties .Did these morons considered it ?
What is the responsibility of these morons when they invited from Corona infested countries?
Asshole Can you comprehend ?
Foreigners came before the Corona and welcomed after that Corona .
Why the hell they invited during Corona?
Remember this the main cuplrit is Tabligh here and whatever the body piled because of Corona .They would be responsible whether you likes or not .
If you made a mistake then accept it .
You are not here to give additional burden to the Govt that is already fighting a Corona war with overstretched resources.

If you people tried too much to blame Govt or tries
to balance or simplify with celebration of Hindus .
Then you are only successful in earning the hate of rest of Indians .

I am an Indian dont teach me about the hygeine of Muslims .Muslims themselves told me about it .
And it was not good to say at least .

We dont want your balancing act here aa lots of people is compares it with Jihad still noone accepted including me .
Dont force us to think otherwise

I get a feeling that majority of these Hindus are pissed off because of the lockdown that they cannot go outside and shit on the railways tracks.

wow, an original argument never used by anyone.
You must be the smart one...

So be it, if it saves rest of the Indians from thee stupidity of these people, then as you suggested, it is the final solution.
Sadly, the Hitler here is their own idealogy and they themselves are willing gas chambers.
Who are we to deny they them what they want and get abused.

Yesterday, these animals were roaming naked in hospitals in front of female nurses & harassing them.
Why should Hindu & Sikh nurses suffer harassment from these animals?
They wish to jump into the gas chamber as recommended by their Hitler.
I say...good for them,,

Did you look in the mirror and say "damn...I am one ugly nazi but that is okay as long as I can blame Muslims"

Please don't bother him, poor chap did get his CCP bot pat for daily pom-pom jiggles

Wait a while, Pakistanis posters here with soon expose their duplicity and then he will come crying to our side

Translation: We Hindus will be always be incorrigible. Let's wait for the bad times in Pakistan to show how good we are.

Back
Top Bottom