What's new

OPINION: Nizamuddin positive: ramifications for Indian Muslims?

How are they risking their lives by mopping a floor? smh
Idiot sanghi

Mopping it with Gowmutra.

Depraved Nazi society.

Go and read how the Chinese virus spreads.

If anyone was reading Indian crap these days, then they would think that Coronavirus can only be spread by Tableeghi Jamaatis.

74 #COVID19 positive cases reported in Tamil Nadu today out of which 73 had attended the Tableeghi Jamaat event at Markaz Nizamuddin, Delhi: Beela Rajesh Tamil Nadu Health Secretary

Dont play too much victim card .
Not anymore .
Where did you see me playing victim card, its the modus operandi of Hindus. They are a overwhelming majority with complete control of resources but still "Hindu khatre me":lol::lol:

In Constitution there is a thing known as fundamental duties .Did these morons considered it ?
What is the responsibility of these morons when they invited from Corona infested countries?
Asshole Can you comprehend ?
Abey Chodumal, fundamental duties applies to everyone, not just to muslims. You hindus do all kinds of shit forgetting about fundamental duties but then expect others to diligently follow them.

You are asked not to pollute air by burning crackers, but but Hindu khatre me hai...
You are asked not to pollute water by immersing Gandpati, Durga etc but but Hindu khatre me hai...
You are asked not to illegally occupy public spaces on gandpati festival, durga festival etc but but Hindu khatre me hai...

Such is your kind... Absolute shameless creeps who molest women even on your most sacred days...

Foreigners came before the Corona and welcomed after that Corona .
Why the hell they invited during Corona?
What was your hindu fascist government doing? Those foreigners came in legally. Were you cucks sleeping all this while?

Remember this the main cuplrit is Tabligh here and whatever the body piled because of Corona .They would be responsible whether you likes or not .
If you made a mistake then accept it .
Problem is that many of us minorities accept our mistakes unlike the Hindu community...

You are not here to give additional burden to the Govt that is already fighting a Corona war with overstretched resources.

If you people tried too much to blame Govt or tries
to balance or simplify with celebration of Hindus .
Then you are only successful in earning the hate of rest of Indians .
Additional burden?? LOL Your cokk-saacking govt can't even manage basic things, forget about additional burden. Your gutterchaap Prime moron comes on television and announces curfew without actually thinking about the consequences on migrants labours, daily wagers , blue collared employees etc. Go suck up to him..

Your lot already hate the minorities and will justify their rape, loot, maim and murders. So it doesn't really matter anymore..

I am an Indian dont teach me about the hygeine of Muslims .Muslims themselves told me about it .
And it was not good to say at least .
Yeah... you are a Indian hindu and I do know about your hygeine LOL. So stop preaching us. You piss, excrete and even dump your dead bodies in a polluted water body and then drink its water... Maa Gange

We dont want your balancing act here aa lots of people is compares it with Jihad still noone accepted including me .
Dont force us to think otherwise
I dont give a damn about what a bigot like you thinks...

There were liberals who passed the Hindu law not the hardliner RSS or HMS read it. GoI not banned Cow Slaughter but restricted in some places, just like Muslim countries repealing Islamic laws and Cow Slaughters are openly done by Muslims in my area isn't it flouting law of the land ?

In Muslim majority countries Muslims decide what rights minorities will have and not the vise versa.
Aww... So convenient of you! Liberals??? Well those liberals happened to be Hindus. Inspite of them being Hindus, there was a strict opposition from their community. LOL You expect hindu extremist organisations like RSS and HMS to liberalize pungent hindu laws?

Stop playing with words, restriction and banning is the same thing. And they were banned in majority of India. Try not to be ignorant.

Well, if muslim majority countries decide what rights minorities will have, then a secular country with hindu majority also decides what rights muslims can have. Are muslims allowed to follow their laws in all matters, Of course not, only the civil laws of muslims are allowed, very much like muslim majority countries which allow Hindus to follow their civil laws like marriages, divorce etc. But I dont see muslim majority countries forcing their culinary habits on minorities unlike Hindu India...

Aww... So convenient of you! Liberals??? Well those liberals happened to be Hindus. Inspite of them being Hindus, there was a strict opposition from their community. LOL You expect hindu extremist organisations like RSS and HMS to liberalize pungent hindu laws?

Stop playing with words, restriction and banning is the same thing. And they were banned in majority of India. Try not to be ignorant.

Well, if muslim majority countries decide what rights minorities will have, then a secular country with hindu majority also decides what rights muslims can have. Are muslims allowed to follow their laws in all matters, Of course not, only the civil laws of muslims are allowed, very much like muslim majority countries which allow Hindus to follow their civil laws like marriages, divorce etc. But I dont see muslim majority countries forcing their culinary habits on minorities unlike Hindu India...

You can understand by last 6 year rule of Modi that what a Hardliners can do even without full power if they had 3/4 majority in LS & Majority in RS then things would have worst for minorities especially for Muslims.

I don't have any problem in getting the cow meat in Karnataka or Kerala even though we have a very hardliner RSS members are around.

Can you compare rights Muslim's got in India to Minorities in ME countries ? can you tell me how many temples or other religious worship places other than Muslim's are there in ME countries.

Can you compare rights Muslim's got in India to Minorities in ME countries ? can you tell me how many temples or other religious worship places other than Muslim's are there in ME countries.

Why go to other countries?
Just look at what happened in Kashmir in last 30 years...

If only duplicity had a name..

You can understand by last 6 year rule of Modi that what a Hardliners can do even without full power if they had 3/4 majority in LS & Majority in RS then things would have worst for minorities especially for Muslims.
How worse can it get? Official Gas Chambers with Parliamentary sanction?

I don't have any problem in getting the cow meat in Karnataka or Kerala even though we have a very hardliner RSS members are around.
What you are getting in Karnataka is not Cow meat but either buffalo meat or Bull's meat. Cow slaughter is banned in Karnataka. Heck its banned in Telangana which includes Hyderabad.

Firstly those minorities are not citizens of these ME countries, secondly these countries are theocratic states with dictatorships. What do you expect from them? Even foreign muslims dont get similar rights as native muslims. Whereas India is a Secular Republic yet minorities are tormented on almost a daily basis...

Why go to other countries?
Just look at what happened in Kashmir in last 30 years...

If only duplicity had a name..
Saw Kashmir and also noted how you brutalized them...

A muslim majority region turned to hindu majority thanks to the genocide committed by Hindu Raja Hari Singh and his Dogras well supported by Pandits. Karma just got back at them...

The killing fields of Jammu: How Muslims become a minority

Where did you see me playing victim card, its the modus operandi of Hindus. They are a overwhelming majority with complete control of resources but still "Hindu khatre me":lol::lol:

Abey Chodumal, fundamental duties applies to everyone, not just to muslims. You hindus do all kinds of shit forgetting about fundamental duties but then expect others to diligently follow them.

You are asked not to pollute air by burning crackers, but but Hindu khatre me hai...
You are asked not to pollute water by immersing Gandpati, Durga etc but but Hindu khatre me hai...
You are asked not to illegally occupy public spaces on gandpati festival, durga festival etc but but Hindu khatre me hai...

Such is your kind... Absolute shameless creeps who molest women even on your most sacred days...

What was your hindu fascist government doing? Those foreigners came in legally. Were you cucks sleeping all this while?

Problem is that many of us minorities accept our mistakes unlike the Hindu community...

Additional burden?? LOL Your cokk-saacking govt can't even manage basic things, forget about additional burden. Your gutterchaap Prime moron comes on television and announces curfew without actually thinking about the consequences on migrants labours, daily wagers , blue collared employees etc. Go suck up to him..

Your lot already hate the minorities and will justify their rape, loot, maim and murders. So it doesn't really matter anymore..

Yeah... you are a Indian hindu and I do know about your hygeine LOL. So stop preaching us. You piss, excrete and even dump your dead bodies in a polluted water body and then drink its water... Maa Gange

I dont give a damn about what a bigot like you thinks...

Extremely happy to see your response to this typical Chaddi Dhaari.

How worse can it get? Official Gas Chambers with Parliamentary sanction?

What you are getting in Karnataka is not Cow meat but either buffalo meat or Bull's meat. Cow slaughter is banned in Karnataka. Heck its banned in Telangana which includes Hyderabad.

Firstly those minorities are not citizens of these ME countries, secondly these countries are theocratic states with dictatorships. What do you expect from them? Even foreign muslims dont get similar rights as native muslims. Whereas India is a Secular Republic yet minorities are tormented on almost a daily basis...

Saw Kashmir and also noted how you brutalized them...

A muslim majority region turned to hindu majority thanks to the genocide committed by Hindu Raja Hari Singh and his Dogras well supported by Pandits. Karma just got back at them...

The killing fields of Jammu: How Muslims become a minority

Another excellent post for these incorrigible Hindutvadis. Keep the soul of Sultan Tipu alive.

:pop::pop:

Hilarious, eventually people will take matters into their own hands if idiots are hell bent on destruction.
Someone should put a bullet in their heads...
upload_2020-4-5_18-1-22.png

This is the favorite response of the KnickerRSScals "Can you compare rights Muslim's got in India to Minorities in ME countries ? can you tell me how many temples or other religious worship places other than Muslim's are there in ME countries"

Please point of the paragraph in the Indian constitution or Indian law that states "Rights of Minorities in India are dependent on the rights of Minorities in <insert favorite country here/>"

Back
Top Bottom