What's new

OPINION: Nizamuddin positive: ramifications for Indian Muslims?

This is where -The China example is the best-If they dont cooperate just pick them up and lock them away- There is no other way.

India's model seem to be transgressing into becoming nazi germany model, it has left behind china.

regards

India's model seem to be transgressing into becoming nazi germany model, it has left behind china.

regards
No it is not- If you dont follow orders you will be dealt with under the Indian Penal code- How it is implemented nis left to the central/state Gov- Irrespective of religion.

No it is not- If you dont follow orders you will be dealt with under the Indian Penal code- How it is implemented nis left to the central/state Gov- Irrespective of religion.

how was perpetrator of delhi riots dealt with?

regards

how was perpetrator of delhi riots dealt with?

regards
Are we talking on the same subject- (Dont want this discussion going from Covid19 to Delhi Riot to Article 370 to Gujrat Riots--and so on and so forth)- Well you got my response for for the Covid19- That should suffice I think- Keeping in mind the topic in hand.

Are we talking on the same subject- (Dont want this discussion going from Covid19 to Delhi Riot to Article 370 to Gujrat Riots--and so on and so forth)- Well you got my response for for the Covid19- That should suffice I think- Keeping in mind the topic in hand.

im just using as your own statement and give it a litmus test

If you dont follow orders you will be dealt with under the Indian Penal code

was the perpetrator of delhi riots ever dealt with according to indian penal code?

regards

im just using as your own statement and give it a litmus test
OH OK!!!!

was the perpetrator of delhi riots ever dealt with according to indian penal code?

regards
Nope- not going to bite- I am going to stick to the topic in hand- At this point I dont really care about religions/caste/sects etc- Covid19 does not differentiate based on the same, like humans do- So If you are not happy with my response- too bad.

No prohibition? Dude Cow meat is majority of the India
Nope- I was India Nov 2019- Enjoyed my steak-(Medium rare)-Well I am from the south of India so I guess we are not that effected by this BS-regarding Beef-Most of my Family and friends enjoy Red Meat-Love it man.

Nope- not going to bite- I am going to stick to the topic in hand- At this point I dont really care about religions/caste/sects etc- Covid19 does not differentiate based on the same, like humans do- So If you are not happy with my response- too bad.

so you dont see muslims discirminated from babri mosque verdict to delhi riots to now muslims by indian media as ''coronajihad''. How many attendees of kashi vishwanath temple on 20 march were punished, was there any FIR lodged against them, was there any FIR against UP's CM for defying orders and participating in a temple ritual?

regards

so you dont see muslims discirminated from babri mosque verdict to delhi riots to now muslims by indian media as ''coronajihad''. How many attendees of kashi vishwanath temple on 20 march were punished, was there any FIR lodged against them, was there any FIR against UP's CM for defying orders and participating in a temple ritual?

regards
Who said Muslims are not discriminated?- Off course they are- I agree with you on all your points- As a country every country is striving to be a perfect Union- That is also the ultimate goal- Once there is universal Law and every citizen buys into the concept of Nation First and religion last-Things will get better- At this point BJP is the best option for India- I would Hate Pappu-Rahul Gandhi to be the PM of India- Just the thought of Pappu as PM is scary.

Nope- I was India Nov 2019- Enjoyed my steak-(Medium rare)-Well I am from the south of India so I guess we are not that effected by this BS-regarding Beef-Most of my Family and friends enjoy Red Meat-Love it man.

You sure you didn't miss to add an emoticon at the end of your post? something like this? :cry:

You sure you didn't miss to add an emoticon at the end of your post? something like this? :cry:
For what- I still get to enjoy by Steak in Chennai- If I were from the Hindi Belt- then the emotion you mentioned makes sense.- Working from home- I have been firing up my grill every day in the evening enjoying some good red wine - Cheese and Steak- this is my emotion- :usflag::dance3:

There seems to be a design to ensure more Muslims are affected.

Muslims are roughly 16% in India.

Infected Muslims form close to 70% of all Indians.

Coincidence? In Today's India - nothing is impossible.
Who is going to mosques even after lockdown? Muslims

Who gathered in large numbers in Jamat ? Muslims

Who is spitting on doctors ? Muslims

Who is making tiktok videos about not fearing corona ? Muslims.

How come 70% patients be Muslims then ?
( A** tightens ) CONSPIRACY

Who is going to mosques even after lockdown? Muslims

Who gathered in large numbers in Jamat ? Muslims

Who is spitting on doctors ? Muslims

Who is making tiktok videos about not fearing corona ? Muslims.

How come 70% patients be Muslims then ?
( A** tightens ) CONSPIRACY
@Raghav_101 - Stop this man- Its a few people who are not educated enough about the seriousness of this Virus or the ones who feel like they are invinsible- Majority (More the 99 percent of Hindus/Muslims/Christians-etc of India)- Are following GOI instructions and are competent enough to use their brain- Its just a few who are giving a bad name to every other religion- Why just pick on Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom