What's new

OPINION: Nizamuddin positive: ramifications for Indian Muslims?

Foreigners will visit .
My question is why they invited foreigners there ?.
Especially those from the corona infested countries.
And participated in a religious congregation by openly violating visa rules.Tourist visa .
Why shouldn't they invite foreigners? It has been happening since ages. Nothing new here... Why did the Indian government let them in if they were such a risk? Was Feku sleeping? Infact he was...

On 13th March, Government claimed...

Coronavirus in India: 'Not Health Emergency,' Says Govt
And thats when the Congregation started.

Don't thousands of foreigners visit India on tourist visas to attend hindu religious congregations like Kumbh, Tirupati etc. So what's the problem with muslim religious congregations? Atleast these congregations are much more hygenic when compared to those that take place in Kumbh etc...

Anyway damage is done .
Let see how many body bags will pile because of this and those people cant escape from responsibility .
Your Tabligh did their job and now it is up to the Govt to clean up the mess.
We dont want anyones victim play card here .
Nor the Govt to India have the time to pacify some people.
Its the government which made a mess of it and the inept gutterchaap chaiwala announced a curfew without thinking about its consequences. And now lapdogs of Chaiwala are barking day in day on news channels about how muslims are responsible for the inefficiency of their master. The hindu extremists as usual are up for the game.

Why shouldn't they invite foreigners? It has been happening since ages. Nothing new here... Why did the Indian government let them in if they were such a risk? Was Feku sleeping? Infact he was...

Don't thousands of foreigners visit India on tourist visas to attend hindu religious congregations like Kumbh, Tirupati etc. So what's the problem with muslim religious congregations? Atleast these congregations are much more hygenic when compared to those that take place in Kumbh etc...

Its the government which made a mess of it and the inept gutterchaap chaiwala announced a curfew without thinking about its consequences. And now lapdogs of Chaiwala are barking day in day on news channels about how muslims are responsible for the inefficiency of their master. The hindu extremists as usual are up for the game.

Excellent post.

TamilNadu report 75 cases of 74 from Delhi meet. Delhi report 67

They will never accept the inadequacies of this murderous Sarhakchhaap Cheewala.:lol:

I think viewers of this thread will come to thr own conclusion,,,about toxic religious upbringings n terrorist sympathizers.
Terrorist sympathizers??? You meant them:undecided::undecided:
Ajmer blast convict on bail gets hero's welcome in hometown
ajmer-blast-1200.jpg

ah405pja1pc41.jpg

TamilNadu report 75 cases of 74 from Delhi meet. Delhi report 67

That is because they went to the authorities and got themselves checked (talking about TN), after it was reported that people that attended the jamaat could have been infected.

Good for them for doing the same.

What every NORMAL and SANE person does not understand is:

Temples, Gurudwaras, Parliament, Holi, MP oath ceremony, President's breakfast, Markaz all neglected social distancing norms. This tragedy could have happened anywhere, to anyone. Every community was stupid but only one community is being vilified. This is what needs to stop.

Last edited:
Every Hindu wants the freedom to kill and burn Muslims, but is not ready to be prosecuted under the same Indian law. At the same time, they want every Muslim to be prosecuted for imaginary crimes. That is the double standard they maintain.

If you want examples, here are a few:
Narendra Modi
Yogi Adityanth
LK Advani
AB Vajpayee
Pragya Thakur
....and my sweet little fingers got tired typing...the list is too long

Actually I am not justifying the stupid actions of my coreligionists. Rather, I am pointing out the hypocrisy of the SanghiNazis who are jumping up and down triumphantly trying to act as if the Muslims are responsible for the spread of the virus. Read their posts and their filth is obvious.

As far as pleasing others go - we Muslims have been asked time and again for patience, understanding and peace. What do we get instead? Hatred, more hatred, killings and more killings and the selective application of laws and double standards. Honestly, I am done with trying to be nice. What worse is going to happen?

Unlike Muslims, I have never heard any Hindu saying they have hindu law board to take care of religious issues and GoI or Court has no right to interfere in it. Even we Christians have canonical law but never asked to be prosecuted according to it.

So, Nizamuddin case is a imaginary crime as per you ? Lakhs of poor people who had to travel from state to state to reach their places were beaten and punished and what punishment these Jamaat Mullas got ? isn't it double standard.

Every community is heeding to the words of Government but now who put thousand of people life in to threat ? what action to be taken against them ? and then cry that treated poorly & showing double standard. I give full credit of creating communal tension to Jamaat Mullas as they acted like they are above everything. Muslim mullas should have aware of the severity of the situation and acted like that unlike idiots.

All of them you are prosecuted as per the law of the land and cleared unlike few hiding in enemy countries, aren't they ? If Modi as what you have claimed then he would have sent Police Force to flush them me out instead of sending NSA at 2.00 AM. Unlike in other countries Government doesn't work on imaginary manner.

Now tell me,
Who put Muslims life in India to danger - RSS or Jamaat ?
Who should be blamed for this mess - RSS or Jamaat ?
If thousand of poor Muslims dies due to non cooperation then whom to blame - RSS or Jamaat ?
Muslims refusing co-operate with local Health Officials whom to blame - RSS or Jamaat ?
Muslims hiding travelling records whom to blame - RSS or Jamaat ?
Safety of their family were put on threat whom to blame - RSS or Jamaat ?
What would Muslim countries would have done in these condition ?
and finally hadn't Govt had restricted travel of people for Nizamuddin markaz wouldn't you liberal claimed double standard ?

Unlike Muslims, I have never heard any Hindu saying they have hindu law board to take care of religious issues and GoI or Court has no right to interfere in it. Even we Christians have canonical law but never asked to be prosecuted according to it.

So, Nizamuddin case is a imaginary crime as per you ? Lakhs of poor people who had to travel from state to state to reach their places were beaten and punished and what punishment these Jamaat Mullas got ? isn't it double standard.

Every community is heeding to the words of Government but now who put thousand of people life in to threat ? what action to be taken against them ? and then cry that treated poorly & showing double standard. I give full credit of creating communal tension to Jamaat Mullas as they acted like they are above everything. Muslim mullas should have aware of the severity of the situation and acted like that unlike idiots.

All of them you are prosecuted as per the law of the land and cleared unlike few hiding in enemy countries, aren't they ? If Modi as what you have claimed then he would have sent Police Force to flush them me out instead of sending NSA at 2.00 AM. Unlike in other countries Government doesn't work on imaginary manner.

Now tell me,
Who put Muslims life in India to danger - RSS or Jamaat ?
Who should be blamed for this mess - RSS or Jamaat ?
If thousand of poor Muslims dies due to non cooperation then whom to blame - RSS or Jamaat ?
Muslims refusing co-operate with local Health Officials whom to blame - RSS or Jamaat ?
Muslims hiding travelling records whom to blame - RSS or Jamaat ?
Safety of their family were put on threat whom to blame - RSS or Jamaat ?
What would Muslim countries would have done in these condition ?
and finally hadn't Govt had restricted travel of people for Nizamuddin markaz wouldn't you liberal claimed double standard ?

Obviously RSS. Is there any doubt?

That is because they went to the authorities and got themselves checked (talking about TN), after it was reported that people that attended the jamaat could have been infected.

This is because govt asked come forward to test. You know what is the next step if they don’t right?

This is because govt asked come forward to test. You know what is the next step if they don’t right?

What is it? Another pogrom like in Delhi?

Idiot, comprehension issue??
I didn't say all Hindus hate Muslims. I referred "some '' and they have strong reason behind it.
Those who are working In Muslim countries are their to earn some money, not because Muslims loves them. They lives their like slaves. But they earnnig good amount of money. This is all matters for them.
And Muslims countries gives them work bcoz they don't have much man power. This is all economic reason.
It doesn't mean Muslims are saints.
Live like Slaves?? LOL... Majority of the billionaires in those muslim countries are Hindus...

The 50 Richest Indians in the GCC - Arabianbusiness
Five Indian expats in UAE enter Forbes' billionaires list for 2019
100 most powerful Indians in the Gulf - ArabianBusiness.com

Problem is that the Arab mulims are unaware of Hindu minds who thrive in muslim lands and sponsor hate against muslims back in India...

Last edited:
Unlike Muslims, I have never heard any Hindu saying they have hindu law board to take care of religious issues and GoI or Court has no right to interfere in it.
Then why did they attack parliament just they wanted a ban on beef, why did they violently protested when hindu code bill was been discussed... There are many such instances. Just listing few here...
When RSS likened Hindu Code Bill to "An Atom Bomb on Hindu society"

Fifty Years Ago, Hindutva Groups Led the First Attack on the Indian Parliament

Back
Top Bottom