What's new

OPINION: Nizamuddin positive: ramifications for Indian Muslims?

It is not narrative most infected and dead Muslims go figure. Most infected places going under lockdown after April 14th go figure who is most affected community

Why the tableeghi Jaamat gathering was allowed at the first place, it is the failure of the Delhi and central govt.

Now blaming people as carriers and spreaders are like Italians blaming people why they were mingling and going to the pubs...in UK too many are blaming the govt. and not the public.

Just as not canceling the gathering was wrong...blaming them as for now is even more despicable...

And with the current wave of hatred against Muslims, this will result in more and a similar reaction from Muslims...seems as though Sanghis and the media doesn't know the result of polarization, Delhi was a small thing.

Last edited:
I understand your chain of thought but I think you will agree that these Tableeghis embarrassed the Indian Muslim community in general.

What is there to be embarrassed about? You may not agree with their practices, but that does not mean that you throw them under the bus just to get a few brownie points from your Hindu friends.

Why the tableeghi Jaamat gathering was allowed at the first place, it is the failure of the Delhi and central govt.

Now blaming people as carriers and spreaders are like Italians baling people why they were mingling and going to the pubs...in UK too many are blaming the govt. and not the public.

There is no restriction on that day. Lol they are carriers they are infecting their own. also they are not cooperating for testing. They asking to test Modi

http://chennaimemes.in/110-new-cases-in-tamilnadu-highest-single-day-spike-ever/

This is a wider phenomenon. You can see in the rise of BJP ( and Sangh ) in India, and the wars in Syria and Libya which saw the participation of youths attracted by Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda.

Yes the rise of the Sangh, the revival and renaissance of Hinduism resulted in an equal renaissance of radical Islam in India...the word radical could be wrong here....for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

And this is fraught with dangers, Sanghis are blinded by hate...they cannot see what is coming, media too.

Last edited:
You're still a Sanghi Bigot. There!

The Sanghi machinery in full force to show CoronaJihad.

Love Jihad ka kya hua?

BTw I don’t care who are you to judge me lol
You failed

There is no restriction on that day. Lol they are carriers they are infecting their own. also they are not cooperating for testing. They asking to test Modi

http://chennaimemes.in/110-new-cases-in-tamilnadu-highest-single-day-spike-ever/

If this has happened in Pakistan, did happened actually...every one is blaming the govt....In India people are blaming the Muslims...what will this achieve, except for more hatred. Did they want to do this...have some clear thinking.

What will be the result of all this blame game...more radicalization and more Delhi like killings in future, many times bigger.

Last edited:
#Telangana : Brother of a deceased #COVID19Pandemic patient in Hyderabad's Gandhi Hospital assaults doctors, staff. Victim was 56 with existing comorbidities. Junior doctors' assoc threatens to go on strike unless provided with proper security. Hyd CoP Anjani Kumar ups protection

PS Telangana is not BJP state

What is there to be embarrassed about? You may not agree with their practices, but that does not mean that you throw them under the bus just to get a few brownie points from your Hindu friends.

I don't wish ill on the TJ people. I just hope that this Corona episode will help bring them back to senses. They should understand that how much ever one is ritualistic in religion, Nature can show its Supremeness.

You're still a Sanghi Bigot. There!

The Sanghi machinery in full force to show CoronaJihad.

Love Jihad ka kya hua?
Ok bhayye, I am a bigot again.
13cases frm nizamuddin,,,do u want to know what some of them r claiming,,,how this corona contagion is fake or how its a test of iman or how sinners r punished by corona n of course the promise of jannat if they die of corona.
I hope I have qualified now to be islamophobic bigot.

Ok bhayye, I am a bigot again.
13cases frm nizamuddin,,,do u want to know what some of them r claiming,,,how this corona contagion is fake or how its a test of iman or how sinners r punished by corona n of course the promise of jannat if they die of corona.
I hope I have qualified now to be islamophobic bigot.

You always were. No qualification needed.

#Telangana : Brother of a deceased #COVID19Pandemic patient in Hyderabad's Gandhi Hospital assaults doctors, staff. Victim was 56 with existing comorbidities. Junior doctors' assoc threatens to go on strike unless provided with proper security. Hyd CoP Anjani Kumar ups protection

PS Telangana is not BJP state
So it starts,,,thukne ke bad ab ,doctors pitne shuru ho gaye.
They shudnt threaten,,, they shud just resign.i doubt security personel r going to be throughout hospitals at all times.
Aise harami patient attendents ke hath per todne chahiye.

If this has happened in Pakistan, did happened actually...every one is blaming the govt....In India people are blaming the Muslims...what will this achieve, except for more hatred. Did they want to do this...have some clear thinking.

What will be the result of all this blame game...more radicalization and more Delhi like killings in future, many times bigger.
sorry bro I am not blaming anyone just asking them be safe.

Be safe then sorry

Yes the rise of the Sangh, the revival and renaissance of Hinduism resulted in an equal renaissance of radical Islam in India...the word radical could be wrong here....for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

And this is fraught with dangers, Sanghis are blinded by hate...they cannot see what is coming, media too.
FB_IMG_1585689786861.jpg

Every Muslim in India want their religious freedom under Sharia Law but not ready to be prosecuted under their Islamic law instead in that time they need Indian Constitution to be prevailed that the double standard they maintain.

Every Hindu wants the freedom to kill and burn Muslims, but is not ready to be prosecuted under the same Indian law. At the same time, they want every Muslim to be prosecuted for imaginary crimes. That is the double standard they maintain.

If you want examples, here are a few:
Narendra Modi
Yogi Adityanth
LK Advani
AB Vajpayee
Pragya Thakur
....and my sweet little fingers got tired typing...the list is too long

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom