What's new

OPINION: Nizamuddin positive: ramifications for Indian Muslims?

With all due respect, I find it difficult to consider a Hindu as a human being. Those whom I consider as human have denounced Hinduism. Arundhati Roy for instance. That is the only criteria. I don't expect them to be sensitive to Muslims.

With all due respect, I find it difficult to consider a Hindu as a human being. Those whom I consider as human have denounced Hinduism. Arundhati Roy for instance. That is the only criteria. I don't expect them to be sensitive to Muslims.

My qns is why these guys not sensitive to global pandemic

Which guys?

The govt, who did not do anything till March 22?
The Hindus who thronged mandirs?
The blind Modi-bhakts who danced around the country on March 22 at 5 pm?
The poor migrants who thronged bus stations and trains?

Or is your contempt only reserved for Muslims?

Why Andhbhakt Sanghis who are criticizing the Muslims are not sensitive to the religious sentiments of the Muslims...instead of demonizing and hating them they could have been more civilized in condemning the religious gatherings...minorities are more sensitive to these issues, religion is above nationalism for Muslims...specially in the case with India.

I find it difficult to consider a Hindu as a human being.

They are being human...incorrigible though.

Which guys?

The govt, who did not do anything till March 22?
The Hindus who thronged mandirs?
The blind Modi-bhakts who danced around the country on March 22 at 5 pm?
The poor migrants who thronged bus stations and trains?

Or is your contempt only reserved for Muslims?

WTF you guys don’t know what is happening in world in Pandemic condition unless govt say so. Be responsible yourself don’t make others responsible for you deeds.

Why Andhbhakt Sanghis who are criticizing the Muslims are not sensitive to the religious sentiments of the Muslims...instead of demonizing and hating them they could have been more civilized in condemning the religious gatherings...minorities are more sensitive to these issues, religion is above nationalism for Muslims...specially in the case with India.

They are being human...incorrigible though.
Today in India total cases 60 to 70% Muslims are infected. Most deaths are from Muslims community . Who are the sufferer?

others imported

Today in India total cases 60 to 70% Muslims are infected. Most deaths are from Muslims community . Who are the sufferer?

If India checks 1000 Muslims for Corona out of 1000 people present in the gathering this will results in more cases, if India checks 1 person per 1 million in the rest of the country the results will be misleading...

What happened to the 40,000 Sikhs quarantined in Punjab after the religious gathering, no reports and no Corona testing there.

Muslims are scapegoated here...

What would you call people of this religion ? Buddhists,Christians and Hindus are not going to their temples or place of worship but Muslims has to gather at one place to create a problem.

You are incorrect in this. Though the Tableeghi Jamaat has existed for 90+ years, especially in India, it is only for the last 15 or so years that it has seen popularity among Muslims, especially the youth.

There are sensible Muslims too. Shehla Rashid, Umar Khalid, Javed Akhtar etc. In post-Independence India, for example in the Hindi film industry, many of the writers and technicians were those Muslims who were inspired by Progressive thought.

If India checks 1000 Muslims for Corona out of 1000 people present in the gathering this will results in more cases, if India checks 1 person per 1 million in the rest of the country the results will be misleading...

What happened to the 40,000 Sikhs quarantined in Punjab after the religious gathering, no reports and no Corona testing there.

Muslims are scapegoated here...

In Punjab less infected 46 cases including that dead guy unlike in Delhi so many foreigner attended that meet infecting many also those guys travelled all over south India. Now these guys are infected and some dead. So me tell one non Muslim country allowing so many foreign percher?

Last edited:
The way the narrative is being promoted is that India had no problem with Coronovirus until the Tablighi Jamaatis decided to spread it. And, there are enough braindead bhakts on this forum who will happily promote this.

The purpose of this narrative is two fold. One is to absolve the Modi-govt of any blame of the tragedy unfolding in India, from the inaction at the beginning of the crisis to the brutal lockdown that has been implemented. The second is a more sinister motive, to keep the Hindu mind pre-occupied with the eternal fear of Muslims, for reasons that have been explained before.

Some Hindus push these narratives with an agenda in mind. Other Hindus push them sub-consciously because when they are faced with a calamity that has no identifying characteristic or a sense of direction from where this might occur, there is a feeling of a loss of control. This is where the human psychology takes over and tries to make some warped sense of this, and one method of this "gaining control of the situation" is to identify the carriers of the virus. This week, it was the turn of the Muslims in the form of the Tableeghis. Last week it was all people from the North East with distinct Asiatic features, and the week before it was the Air India crew.

So when you talk about @halupridol not being a Sanghi. It is possible that he is not, but he is still peddling the agenda of the Sanghis, perhaps unconsciously. I assume he is from Assam and may have some Asiatic features. Would he endorse the prevailing mood in India last week that all North Easterners are carriers of the virus, just because their facial features resemble Chinese? He would not.

I understand your chain of thought but I think you will agree that these Tableeghis embarrassed the Indian Muslim community in general. I don't have a favorable opinion of the Tableeghi Jamaat movement and if you look at the end of my post you quoted you will see which kind of Muslims I promote. :)

@xeuss, this pic : :D

WhnMHP9.jpeg

it is only for the last 15 or so years that it has seen popularity among Muslims, especially the youth.

What are the reason for Muslim youths started joining and listening to Tableeghi Jamaat, what are the recent changes in their thought process...maybe they are waking up to the reality and truth about it, some other reasons.

Here in Pakistan too many very educated people attends and supports the Ijtimah..it is not right that uneducated mullahs throng the places.

One of my cousin who is now a G.M in a big local conglomerate use to go there at Raiwind, Pak...

In the current situation discontinuing it is required, but at the same time it is like an attack on the faith, the Imaan.

The way the narrative is being promoted is that India had no problem with Coronovirus until the Tablighi Jamaatis decided to spread it. And, there are enough braindead bhakts on this forum who will happily promote this.

The purpose of this narrative is two fold. One is to absolve the Modi-govt of any blame of the tragedy unfolding in India, from the inaction at the beginning of the crisis to the brutal lockdown that has been implemented. The second is a more sinister motive, to keep the Hindu mind pre-occupied with the eternal fear of Muslims, for reasons that have been explained before.

Some Hindus push these narratives with an agenda in mind. Other Hindus push them sub-consciously because when they are faced with a calamity that has no identifying characteristic or a sense of direction from where this might occur, there is a feeling of a loss of control. This is where the human psychology takes over and tries to make some warped sense of this, and one method of this "gaining control of the situation" is to identify the carriers of the virus. This week, it was the turn of the Muslims in the form of the Tableeghis. Last week it was all people from the North East with distinct Asiatic features, and the week before it was the Air India crew.

So when you talk about @halupridol not being a Sanghi. It is possible that he is not, but he is still peddling the agenda of the Sanghis, perhaps unconsciously. I assume he is from Assam and may have some Asiatic features. Would he endorse the prevailing mood in India last week that all North Easterners are carriers of the virus, just because their facial features resemble Chinese? He would not.
So now it comes down to agenda of sanghis tht I'm apparently peddling.
So yesterday whn i said the truth,, i became a bigot.
Perhaps now tht muslim jamahir said tht I am not,,,, so I have been upgraded to the subconcious pusher of rss agenda, apparently due to facing"calamity with no identifying characteristics or sense of direction".(whatever the hell tht means).
Why don't u check what Himanta biswa sarma said today. Yesterday u believed him,,hopefully today wud be same.
4 more confirmed cases,, all frm nizamuddin.
100+ ppl coming from nizamudin to assam still not traceble. Phones switched off,,absconding,,relatives refusing to cooperate. Rude n violent behavior towards the very health workers who went to thr homes to help.spitting on doctors nurses.
If u think I wud have any sympathy for them,, well.
just got news, now assam has 13cases,, all frm nizamuddin.
Btw, I don't need a bonafide certificate of secular or otherwise frm u.
Ps- those who r comparing this with the migrant labour episode,,,apples n oranges.
The migrant workers(irrespective of religion) r victims,,, these guys however r not.

Last edited:
Thousands of Indians are left on streets due to this so called lockdown, packed shoulder to shoulder in open spaces no social distance, and this Hindu terrorist regime of India and its sympathisers brought this nonsense, a narrative building as if this outbreak is because of some random Muslim establishment?

Whoes buying this non sense? Why its even allowed any traction on Pakistani media and forums?

NIP IT IN THE BUD.

narrative building as if this outbreak is because of some random Muslim establishment?
It is not narrative most infected and dead Muslims go figure. Most infected places going under lockdown after April 14th go figure who is most affected community

upload_2020-4-1_21-59-10.jpeg

So now it comes down to agenda of sanghis tht I'm apparently peddling.
So yesterday whn i said the truth,, i became a bigot.
Perhaps now tht muslim jamahir said tht I am not,,,, so I have been upgraded to the subconcious pusher of rss agenda, apparently due to facing"calamity with no identifying characteristics or sense of direction".(whatever the hell tht means).
Why don't u check what Himanta biswa sarma said today. Yesterday u believed him,,hopefully today wud be same.
4 more confirmed cases,, all frm nizamuddin.
100+ ppl coming from nizamudin to assam still not traceble. Phones switched off,,absconding,,relatives refusing to cooperate. Rude n violent behavior towards the very health workers who went to thr homes to help.spitting on doctors nurses.
If u think I wud have any sympathy for them,, well.
just got news, now assam has 13cases,, all frm nizamuddin.
Btw, I don't need a bonafide certificate of secular or otherwise frm u.
Ps- those who r comparing this with the migrant labour episode,,,apples n oranges.
The migrant workers(irrespective of religion) r victims,,, these guys however r not.

You're still a Sanghi Bigot. There!

It is not narrative most infected and dead Muslims go figure. Most infected places going under lockdown after April 14th go figure who is most affected community

View attachment 619820

The Sanghi machinery in full force to show CoronaJihad.

Love Jihad ka kya hua?

What are the reason for Muslim youths started joining and listening to Tableeghi Jamaat, what are the recent changes in their thought process...maybe they are waking up to the reality and truth about it, some other reasons.

Here in Pakistan too many very educated people attends and supports the Ijtimah..it is not right that uneducated mullahs throng the places.

One of my cousin who is now a G.M in a big local conglomerate use to go there at Raiwind, Pak...

In the current situation discontinuing it is required, but at the same time it is like an attack on the faith, the Imaan.

I don't really know why the modern Hindu and Muslim youth has recently become attracted to religion or ritualistic religion.

This is a wider phenomenon. You can see in the rise of BJP ( and Sangh ) in India, and the wars in Syria and Libya which saw the participation of youths attracted to Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda.

Maybe it will subside in two or three year. Maybe it is a cycle.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom