What's new

OPINION: Nizamuddin positive: ramifications for Indian Muslims?

When you are 2 billion with over 50 countries you don't have to give a fcuk if others or your enemies hate you
Because you have the numbers to hate back and hate back harder and your own numerous group to take solace within

But yeah I hate hindus, I hate Hindus bad:devil:
And I want Indian Muslims to see the Hindus the way I do,
India is becoming poisoned and Modi and hindutva and the toxicity in India is giving us the opportunity to spread discord amongst a populace that no longer even requires our efforts:coffee:

There are over 7 billion on earth.

Any hate you give has threefold rebound potential.

In India it started from Mohhamd bin kasim.
Now you can add the time zone.

India was converted by the converted.

Second hand converts.

Essentially the B team of the Parsis you love and respect so much ...

There are over 7 billion on earth.

Any hate you give has threefold rebound potential.

Of course,

But 2 billion is more than enough

It's like parsis for example, you are part of the 5 billion, Right!!!

But if hate/shit hits the fan, forget about any other country, the remaining 4000 or so in Karachi would be toast

Irrespective of the fact that others may hate you, if you have the numbers you can take the emnity straight back to your enemy

Of course,

But 2 billion is more than enough

It's like parsis for example, you are part of the 5 billion, Right!!!

But if hate/shit hits the fan, forget about any other country, the remaining 4000 or so in Karachi would be toast

Irrespective of the fact that others may hate you, if you have the numbers you can take the emnity straight back to your enemy

There are 60 million Parsis on your border.

And they have the bomb.

Try it ...

Every quam in this world is f** up for this stupid virus.....But in PDF,it is fun for us to compete against each other with news where Indian and Pakistan can prove how good we are in showing low to others...

Hi, I generally like your posts. They are sensible. :)

Its "Qaum". :)

Yes the first case in assam also went to delhi for treatment of cancer,,,aftr which went to jama masjid n nizzamudin.
Whn asked why he went,despite warnings, ,He said life n death r in hands of allah,,he already has cancer,,,some mullah told him dying of epidemic will grant jannat.
Whn asked about other ppl who perhaps got the virus from him,,,, he said although he never coughed or sneezed in public,,but even if someone gets it Allah will grant them health.

What can I say ?? Senseless man.

The only one who plays victim are those who scream "Hindu khatre main hai".

The logic behind all your posts is simply to show that Muslims are the ones spreading coronavirus among the Hindus. It doesn't have anything to do with any science or social anthropology. Nothing new here, this is currently what all of India is obsessing over. The whole of Hindu India could not of course, blame Modi for anything, so now they are searching the country for Muslims infected with the virus to triumphantly point out how this is the next "jihad" by those damn Muslims.

What a depraved society!

Hi, from what I have observed, @halupridol is not a Sanghi. I think we can believe what he says about this Assami person. :)

When you are 2 billion with over 50 countries you don't have to give a fcuk if others or your enemies hate you
Because you have the numbers to hate back and hate back harder and your own numerous group to take solace within

But yeah I hate hindus, I hate Hindus bad:devil:
And I want Indian Muslims to see the Hindus the way I do,
India is becoming poisoned and Modi and hindutva and the toxicity in India is giving us the opportunity to spread discord amongst a populace that no longer even requires our efforts:coffee:

What is your opinion of Egypt under Nasser, Libya under Gaddafi, Iraq under Saddam, Syria under the Assads and Algeria in its opposition to GIA and FIS ??

And also the reason why a Muslim majority state can't be secular

Egypt under Nasser, Libya under Gaddafi, Syria under the Assads, Iraq under Saddam, Algeria, Tunisia generally.

Secular.

Last edited:
Hi, from what I have observed, @halupridol is not a Sanghi. I think we can believe what he says about this Assami person. :)

The way the narrative is being promoted is that India had no problem with Coronovirus until the Tablighi Jamaatis decided to spread it. And, there are enough braindead bhakts on this forum who will happily promote this.

The purpose of this narrative is two fold. One is to absolve the Modi-govt of any blame of the tragedy unfolding in India, from the inaction at the beginning of the crisis to the brutal lockdown that has been implemented. The second is a more sinister motive, to keep the Hindu mind pre-occupied with the eternal fear of Muslims, for reasons that have been explained before.

Some Hindus push these narratives with an agenda in mind. Other Hindus push them sub-consciously because when they are faced with a calamity that has no identifying characteristic or a sense of direction from where this might occur, there is a feeling of a loss of control. This is where the human psychology takes over and tries to make some warped sense of this, and one method of this "gaining control of the situation" is to identify the carriers of the virus. This week, it was the turn of the Muslims in the form of the Tableeghis. Last week it was all people from the North East with distinct Asiatic features, and the week before it was the Air India crew.

So when you talk about @halupridol not being a Sanghi. It is possible that he is not, but he is still peddling the agenda of the Sanghis, perhaps unconsciously. I assume he is from Assam and may have some Asiatic features. Would he endorse the prevailing mood in India last week that all North Easterners are carriers of the virus, just because their facial features resemble Chinese? He would not.

The way the narrative is being promoted is that India had no problem with Coronovirus until the Tablighi Jamaatis decided to spread it. And, there are enough braindead bhakts on this forum who will happily promote this.

The purpose of this narrative is two fold. One is to absolve the Modi-govt of any blame of the tragedy unfolding in India, from the inaction at the beginning of the crisis to the brutal lockdown that has been implemented. The second is a more sinister motive, to keep the Hindu mind pre-occupied with the eternal fear of Muslims, for reasons that have been explained before.

Some Hindus push these narratives with an agenda in mind. Other Hindus push them sub-consciously because when they are faced with a calamity that has no identifying characteristic or a sense of direction from where this might occur, there is a feeling of a loss of control. This is where the human psychology takes over and tries to make some warped sense of this, and one method of this "gaining control of the situation" is to identify the carriers of the virus. This week, it was the turn of the Muslims in the form of the Tableeghis. Last week it was all people from the North East with distinct Asiatic features, and the week before it was the Air India crew.

So when you talk about @halupridol not being a Sanghi. It is possible that he is not, but he is still peddling the agenda of the Sanghis, perhaps unconsciously. I assume he is from Assam and may have some Asiatic features. Would he endorse the prevailing mood in India last week that all North Easterners are carriers of the virus, just because their facial features resemble Chinese? He would not.

Again, how can you define someone's motive as sinister here?? If you think Modi's Govt has something wrong, then what is the alternative? How do you define that Modi Govt in overall failed with acting on this issue? Even resource-rich Western countries do not have any clue in handling this issue effectively so are you expecting any political leader in India would have done a better job doing some better things? It is your politically biased mind and the tendency to avoid accommodating sensitivity of majority faith will create a problem.

In the media outlet, we have seen an adequate amount of criticism for Yogi playing Holi and other festivals where Hindu people gathered....Similarly, people are criticizing these Muslim congregations too...

But overall, I understand that you find rising BJP and its influence is creating an uncomfortable situation for certain people...I am also against racially profiling people against minorities...But that does not mean, people, get a free pass to criticize every Hindus who will criticize any minority mistake to score political points...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom