What's new

OPINION: Nizamuddin positive: ramifications for Indian Muslims?

@Amazon @aryadravida

Why blame Muslims?

Modi ji send chartered planes to bring back infected Muslims back from Gulf and Iran.
Modi ji let Muslims violate lockdown.

Blame lies on Modi ji. Due to his appeasement politics he brought Coronavirus to India. For what? International image. Awards from Muslim nations. Pathetic.
Yes blame lies with the govt.
What was govt doing,,,,all this happened in Delhi.
Simply poor planning,,,

Yes the first case in assam also went to delhi for treatment of cancer,,,aftr which went to jama masjid n nizzamudin.
Whn asked why he went,despite warnings, ,He said life n death r in hands of allah,,he already has cancer,,,some mullah told him dying of epidemic will grant jannat.
Whn asked about other ppl who perhaps got the virus from him,,,, he said although he never coughed or sneezed in public,,but even if someone gets it Allah will grant them health.

Nice to know the stories that you have fabricated.

The state govt in Assam has not identified the person or his religion or his travel history.

Nice to know the stories that you have fabricated.

The state govt in Assam has not identified the person or his religion or his travel history.
Obviously,, becoz they don't want ppl to know the details.
Well I got all the info with me. 52 yr old,,, bussinessman frm karimganj,,,, k/c/o - dibetus, hodgkins/cll.
Anything more?

March 13: 3400 people gather at the Nizamuddin markaz as part of a religious gathering.

March 16: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal announces that no religious, social, political gatherings of more than 50 people are allowed in Delhi till March 31.

People at the Nizamuddin Markaz still continue to stay put.

March 20: 10 Indonesians who attended the gathering in Delhi test positive in Telangana.

March 22: Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Janta Curfew is observed across nation. No public gatherings were allowed for a day.

March 23: 1500 people vacate the Markaz.

March 24: PM Modi announces nationwide lockdown for 21 days. No public gatherings, any kind of non-essential movement outside residences allowed. Only essential services allowed to remain functional.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...f-tablighi-jamaat-in-delhi-1661726-2020-03-31

Obviously,, becoz they don't want ppl to know the details.
Well I got all the info with me. 52 yr old,,, bussinessman frm karimganj,,,, k/c/o - dibetus, hodgkins/cll.
Anything more?

Again, it has not identified the person, his religion etc.

"A 52-year person has been found positive for Coronavirus and is Assam's first COVID-19 positive patient. He is admitted to Silchar Medical College and Hospital. His condition is stable," health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma tweeted on Tuesday evening. Sarma, however, did not disclose his travel history or any other details.

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/nation...-silchar-medical-college-hospital-819736.html

And yet you decided to fabricate stories in post #94. Amazing that the level these bigots will get to, to make everything Muslim problem.

Basically fault lies with govt.
Its not as if,,,nobody knew how stupid n adamant religious ppl can be.
Or the fact tht migrant workers will be an issue.
Planning shud have been better,thn this whn we got lead time of 2months.
Ab bhugatna parega.

Again, it has not identified the person, his religion etc.

"A 52-year person has been found positive for Coronavirus and is Assam's first COVID-19 positive patient. He is admitted to Silchar Medical College and Hospital. His condition is stable," health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma tweeted on Tuesday evening. Sarma, however, did not disclose his travel history or any other details.

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/nation...-silchar-medical-college-hospital-819736.html

And yet you decided to fabricate stories in post #94. Amazing that the level these bigots will get to, to make everything Muslim problem.
So,u searchd n got this,,,like i said,HBS didnt reveal much.
I know the details becoz of my profession.i didnt reveal the name,did i,,here is more.
Positive case Name-J****U***.52 years
Resident of Srigouri near Badarpur
District- Karimganj
Travel History:
Businessman by profession.
Went to N.Delhi on 05/3 via Guwahati
Stayed in Jyoti Hotel. New Delhi
Visited Jama Masjid and had contact with people in Nizamuddin
Returned to Guwahati on 10/3 and stayed on 11/3.
Stayed at Atgaon at the house of M***** R******.
Reached Badarpur on 13/3 boarding Rajdhani Express. Accompanied by S******* R*****of Badarpur

Diagnosed case of Diabetes and Hodgkin's lymphoma / CLL
Developed fever on 17th and attended Cachar Cancer Hospital on 18th. Went back home and had irregular fever.
Reached SMC on 29/3 at 11 pm.

Contact tracing is going on.
BTW perhaps it is u,,,who is a bigot,,always with the victim card.Its the fault of someone else always.Everythng fabricated,lies,,oh

Basically fault lies with govt.
Its not as if,,,nobody knew how stupid n adamant religious ppl can be.
Or the fact tht migrant workers will be an issue.
Planning shud have been better,thn this whn we got lead time of 2months.
Ab bhugatna parega.

So,u searchd n got this,,,like i said,HBS didnt reveal much.
I know the details becoz of my profession.i didnt reveal the name,did i,,here is more.
Positive case Name-J****U***.52 years
Resident of Srigouri near Badarpur
District- Karimganj
Travel History:
Businessman by profession.
Went to N.Delhi on 05/3 via Guwahati
Stayed in Jyoti Hotel. New Delhi
Visited Jama Masjid and had contact with people in Nizamuddin
Returned to Guwahati on 10/3 and stayed on 11/3.
Stayed at Atgaon at the house of M***** R******.
Reached Badarpur on 13/3 boarding Rajdhani Express. Accompanied by S******* R*****of Badarpur

Diagnosed case of Diabetes and Hodgkin's lymphoma / CLL
Developed fever on 17th and attended Cachar Cancer Hospital on 18th. Went back home and had irregular fever.
Reached SMC on 29/3 at 11 pm.

Contact tracing is going on.
BTW perhaps it is u,,,who is a bigot,,always with the victim card.Its the fault of someone else always.Everythng fabricated,lies,,oh

Nice stories. Did he also eat beef?

So now that u got nothng more to play victim,,,,u will blabber irrelevant jargon.
Expected.let me guess,,u r north indian :D

The only one who plays victim are those who scream "Hindu khatre main hai".

The logic behind all your posts is simply to show that Muslims are the ones spreading coronavirus among the Hindus. It doesn't have anything to do with any science or social anthropology. Nothing new here, this is currently what all of India is obsessing over. The whole of Hindu India could not of course, blame Modi for anything, so now they are searching the country for Muslims infected with the virus to triumphantly point out how this is the next "jihad" by those damn Muslims.

What a depraved society!

The only one who plays victim are those who scream "Hindu khatre main hai".

The logic behind all your posts is simply to show that Muslims are the ones spreading coronavirus among the Hindus. It doesn't have anything to do with any science or social anthropology. Nothing new here, this is currently what all of India is obsessing over. The whole of Hindu India could not of course, blame Modi for anything, so now they are searching the country for Muslims infected with the virus to triumphantly point out how this is the next "jihad" by those damn Muslims.

What a depraved society!
Yada yada yada,,,same old.

Yes bhayyajee,,its not hindu khatre me,,,,actually everyone is out to get muslims.There u go,,,ok now

Yada yada yada,,,same old.

Yes bhayyajee,,its not hindu khatre me,,,,actually everyone is out to get muslims.There u go,,,ok now

Not everyone - just the depraved Hindu society that obsesses day and night over what every Muslim does. A society that you are a proud member of.

Normal people focus on the virus, it's causes and symptoms, precautions against it, its victims and how to treat them. Depraved Hindu society focuses on if Muslims are doing CoronaJihad.

Not everyone - just the depraved Hindu society that obsesses day and night over what every Muslim does. A society that you are a proud member of.

Normal people focus on the virus, it's causes and symptoms, precautions against it, its victims and how to treat them. Depraved Hindu society focuses on if Muslims are doing CoronaJihad.
Well that’s point everyone focus on virus even still gathering for Namaz is happening. Now it’s situation where because Hindus are opposing it we should do it. Does it make sense to you ?

Well that’s point everyone focus on virus even still gathering for Namaz is happening. Now it’s situation where because Hindus are opposing it we should do it. Does it make sense to you ?

Just leave him be,,,let him bask in the glory of his victimhood n feel gud about it.
Anyone not agreeing wid him r bigots n islamophobes.

Not sure I exactly understand your question, but if you are asking if I would support Muslims closing down mosques and avoiding other such religious gatherings, my answer is yes, they should temporarily shut down such practices. Better to do this voluntarily rather than force the government's hand. I would also support a government ban (and I think most governments have directed such a ban) and Muslim organizations should support this and close down their mosques.

Unfortunately, the resistance or apathy that is being encountered in primarily due to the fact that most people do not yet understand the gravity of the situation and the deadly effects of this disease and its transmission.

Hindutva india:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Even with a international pandemic

The hate within India has become so poisonous, soooo toxic that they just salivate at the thought of being able to blame each other especially blame Indian Muslims or find an excuse to blame them

Now hindutva WhatsApp university goes into overdrive to spread the hatred

Animals, are these hindutva and Hindus

Thank Allah we had Jinnah and others who broke us away:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
The hate is in your mind since your childhood against Hindus.
Muslims are being hated in every around corner of the world because of their foolish and selfish behavior .
If some Hindus hate Muslims in India, they are following the Newton third law.
First, get your house in order before pointing finger on other.
There is a reason behind why China, US, Russian, Japan, France or Germany has strict laws for Muslims.
Come out from your foolishness and selfish behavior if you want to being respected all over the world.
Muslims like you are damaging the Islam more than any Islamist terrorists.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom