What's new

OPINION: Nizamuddin positive: ramifications for Indian Muslims?

ETXq1R6WsAEBMI1
Faker news.
Holi was cancelled in most part of India and that time India didn't have corona cases outside of Karela. So India was out of dangerous zone.
Ramnavmi celebration is already cancelled by Yogi govt..

Can't stop a man from practising his faith
Faith is different thing, following law and order of the state is different thing when many lives can be effected bcoz of your foolishness.

Faith is different thing, following law and order of the state is different thing when many lives can be effected bcoz of your foolishness.
For many, faith > law and order.
Smarten up!

They pretend to be the highest defenders of Secularism but still oppose uniform civil code.

Ab toh samjho yaara?

The hate is in your mind since your childhood against Hindus.
Muslims are being hated in every around corner of the world because of their foolish and selfish behavior .
If some Hindus hate Muslims in India, they are following the Newton third law.
First, get your house in order before pointing finger on other.
There is a reason behind why China, US, Russian, Japan, France or Germany has strict laws for Muslims.
Come out from your foolishness and selfish behavior if you want to being respected all over the world.
Muslims like you are damaging the Islam more than any Islamist terrorists.

When you are 2 billion with over 50 countries you don't have to give a fcuk if others or your enemies hate you
Because you have the numbers to hate back and hate back harder and your own numerous group to take solace within

But yeah I hate hindus, I hate Hindus bad:devil:
And I want Indian Muslims to see the Hindus the way I do,
India is becoming poisoned and Modi and hindutva and the toxicity in India is giving us the opportunity to spread discord amongst a populace that no longer even requires our efforts:coffee:

Move on people. India is a sinkhole. It had potential but leadership at federal and state level is corrupt. India was a rising country, but under bjp economy has tanked and people are more divided.

@Amazon @aryadravida

Why blame Muslims?

Modi ji send chartered planes to bring back infected Muslims back from Gulf and Iran.
Modi ji let Muslims violate lockdown.

Blame lies on Modi ji. Due to his appeasement politics he brought Coronavirus to India. For what? International image. Awards from Muslim nations. Pathetic.

The time for analysis and taking people to task and strong steps against defaulting groups is not now.

It's later after we have tackled this.

India is becoming poisoned and Modi and hindutva and the toxicity in India is giving us the opportunity to spread discord amongst a populace that no longer even requires our efforts:coffee:
Indeed you do hate hindus... And ppl like you are the reason for the plight of Pakistani hindus... And also the reason why a Muslim majority state can't be secular...
Wake-up call for Indian Hindus...

When you are 2 billion with over 50 countries you don't have to give a fcuk if others or your enemies hate you
Because you have the numbers to hate back and hate back harder and your own numerous group to take solace within

you not only hate Hindus but christens , jews, Bhuddists, idol worshipers and every other non-believers.
N we know what is the source of that. You have been brainwashed since your childhood.
Hindus can't hate anyone just because you have different faiths.
Hindus holy texts or Indian education system never mentioned any hate speech in their books. Hindus didn't even know who are Muslims unless Muslims rulers didn't attack India following their holy texts and looted it.
Keep hating... You will get in return whatever you reap.

Wasn't it india who allowed them through the airport????

India has become a real hell

Within 25 years I reckon India will break apart

The hate amongst Indians is poison, JINNAH pulled a masterstroke

It's so easy to stir amongst Indians, because they hate each other even more then we hate them:lol:

Thanks to Nehru and Jinnah, they helped to seperated british India into two parts otherwise, we would be dying due to civil war.

India has become a real hell.
Now, we are a developing country and our economy is better compare to many coruties because we dont need seek loan from banks and IMF (evertimes).

Within 25 years I reckon India will break apart
Please care about Pakistan... India is just fine, we are united and will be united.

It's so easy to stir amongst Indians, because they hate each other even more then we hate them
India has not divided after 1947 (Before was British India), so who has already divided due to their policies. They have to look their self first.

you not only hate Hindus but christens , jews, Bhuddists, idol worshipers and every other non-believers.
N we know what is the source of that. You have been brainwashed since your childhood.
Hindus can't hate anyone just because you have different faiths.
Hindus holy texts or Indian education system never mentioned any hate speech in their books. Hindus didn't even know who are Muslims unless Muslims rulers didn't attack India following their holy texts and looted it.
Keep hating... You will get in return whatever you reap.

Please add the original hated to the list as well.

From where it all started.

So now that u got nothng more to play victim,,,,u will blabber irrelevant jargon.
Expected.let me guess,,u r north indian :D
Baad diok he, ai kkr'or puali keita hol jonmogoto jodha murkho. Ihotok bujhabo nuware apuni, kla gutei axom'ot biyopibo etia. Taar singi asey be:angry:

If muslims are hated so much, fail to understand why hindus would remain in muslim lands like dubai, qatar, oman even saudi arabia etc?

View attachment 619679

regards
Idiot, comprehension issue??
I didn't say all Hindus hate Muslims. I referred "some '' and they have strong reason behind it.
Those who are working In Muslim countries are their to earn some money, not because Muslims loves them. They lives their like slaves. But they earnnig good amount of money. This is all matters for them.
And Muslims countries gives them work bcoz they don't have much man power. This is all economic reason.
It doesn't mean Muslims are saints.

For many, faith > law and order.
Smarten up!
They pretend to be the highest defenders of Secularism but still oppose uniform civil code.
Ab toh samjho yaara?

Every Muslim in India want their religious freedom under Sharia Law but not ready to be prosecuted under their Islamic law instead in that time they need Indian Constitution to be prevailed that the double standard they maintain.

Back
Top Bottom