What's new

OPINION: Nizamuddin positive: ramifications for Indian Muslims?

What is it? Another pogrom like in Delhi?
We are not some stupid religious nut case state. We give when you respect when you give it back. Lol :p: that’s why so many volunteers. They know what will be treatment next.

Then why did they attack parliament just they wanted a ban on beef, why did they violently protested when hindu code bill was been discussed... There are many such instances. Just listing few here...
When RSS likened Hindu Code Bill to "An Atom Bomb on Hindu society"

Fifty Years Ago, Hindutva Groups Led the First Attack on the Indian Parliament

By bringing following cases of attack on Parliament, I can understand your mental condition :undecided:
1. 1966 anti-cow slaughter agitation :cheers: - yet to be passed isn't it ?
2. Passing of Hindu code bills in 1955–56 :smitten: - is already passed isn't it ?

We are not some stupid religious nut case state. We give when you respect when you give it back. Lol :p: that’s why so many volunteers. They know what will be treatment next.

You didn't make a lot of sense with that statement. But that's okay....I am sure you were trying to say something intelligent.

By bringing following cases of attack on Parliament, I can understand your mental condition :undecided:
1. 1966 anti-cow slaughter agitation :cheers: - yet to be passed isn't it ?
2. Passing of Hindu code bills in 1955–56 :smitten: - is already passed isn't it ?
And I can understand you mental condition after seeing your denial. Carry on...

You claimed that "Unlike Muslims, I have never heard any Hindu saying they have hindu law board to take care of religious issues and GoI or Court has no right to interfere in it."

Last edited:
Thats also what I firmly believe.
You cant expect that the God will forgive all those bad deeds and save all these people.
Whatever it is Humans have to pay for their deeds .Good deeds or bad deeds

The greatest gift god has given humans is they can choose what to do in a any given situation...they can use a knife to cook and feed or you are free to use that knife to stab others...suthantriya(independent/free) kriya (action) is what i named it...and everything comes due...be it a person or an entire nation (soldier killing enemy combatants in war)...there are two other stages of destruction apart from samharam...they are thirodhanam (further destruction) and anugraham (complete annihilation)...pralayam is what we call it in sanathana dharma...lets not go deep into it though.

And I can understand you mental condition after seeing your denial. Carry on...

First you claimed that "Unlike Muslims, I have never heard any Hindu saying they have hindu law board to take care of religious issues and GoI or Court has no right to interfere in it."

I clearly said "Hindu saying they have hindu law board to take care of religious issues" and prove your point you dig out 50s & 60s agitations. Did those agitation's become successful ? - Nooo, no prohibition on cow slaughter till date even after so many agitations and India is one of the largest exporter of go-matha. Secondly, even after opposition Hindu Law was passed in 1950s - chapter is closed and irony is till date in a country where Hindus are Majority - Muslim Law Board exist.

I clearly said "Hindu saying they have hindu law board to take care of religious issues" and prove your point you dig out 50s & 60s agitations. Did those agitation's become successful ? - Nooo, no prohibition on cow slaughter till date even after so many agitations and India is one of the largest exporter of go-matha. Secondly, even after opposition Hindu Law was passed in 1950s - chapter is closed and irony is till date in a country where Hindus are Majority - Muslim Law Board exist.

I am not sure why you are obfuscating the issue. Perhaps lack of knowledge.

The Muslim Personal Law (Shariat) Act is a British colonial era law that codified Muslim practices where it relates to marriage and inheritance. It applies to most states in India, except for some (like Goa, Lakhshwadeep, J&K etc; Kerala has a variant of the Act; and so on)

When it comes to similar practices related to marriage and inheritance, other religions and tribes in India have similar legal codifications, such as the Christian Marriage Act (I know Kerala has a variation of this) and the Hindu Undivided Family Act.

Can all these laws be codified under a single civil code? Perhaps yes, but highly unlikely, for a variety of reasons, that is perhaps beyond the scope of this post.

So when you cite the Muslim Personal Law as contemptuous and single out the Muslims for the same, I feel that it is based on the religion of these people that bothers you, and not the differing law itself. Because, if you had studied the law, and studied the similar legal provisions for other religions and tribes in India, your resentment would be tempered.

I clearly said "Hindu saying they have hindu law board to take care of religious issues" and prove your point you dig out 50s & 60s agitations.
So who decided on Hindu laws? Muslims? It was the hindu leaders in the government who made that law. Yet Hindus were up against it. Hindu laws were reformed by Hindu leaders themselves. Same happened with muslims. Many muslim majority countries repeal Islamic laws in their own countries without much opposition from muslims.

Did those agitation's become successful ? - Nooo, no prohibition on cow slaughter till date even after so many agitations and India is one of the largest exporter of go-matha. Secondly, even after opposition Hindu Law was passed in 1950s - chapter is closed and irony is till date in a country where Hindus are Majority - Muslim Law Board exist.
Yes... they did become successful. Which world do you live in? Cow slaughter is banned. India is the largest exporter of Gau maata's black cousin aka Buffaloes, Gau maata is safe on roads eating rubbish once their milk dries up...

Yes muslim law board exists, so? Are Hindus going to decide what muslim laws are going to be like?

Last edited:
EUluR_zUUAAbeUn

EUluR_1U0AAuwvF

EUluR_2UEAE9DHL

Tableeghi Jamaatis again violating social distancing norms and violating lockdown orders on the occasion of Ram Navami.

Tableeghi Jamaatis also beating up the police officer who told them to stay indoors.

Live like Slaves?? LOL... Majority of the billionaires in those muslim countries are Hindus...

The 50 Richest Indians in the GCC - Arabianbusiness
Five Indian expats in UAE enter Forbes' billionaires list for 2019
100 most powerful Indians in the Gulf - ArabianBusiness.com

Problem is that the Arab mulims are unaware of Hindu minds who thrive in muslim lands and sponsor hate against muslims back in India...
Hindus spreads hate??? Lolzz
Its a new term i m listening from you.
Why would a Hindu spread hate when he has no source of hate?
No Hindu holy texts is hatefull. Even there is no mention of any religion in their religious texts. No Indian education system teaches hate against any community.
No RSS training school have given hate speach against any community.
Modi hasn't speak a single word of hate against Muslims.
Then what is the source of hate for Hindus.
The truth is, some Hindus simply following the Newton third law.
Not only Hindus.. All over the world hate against Muslims is increasing.
You Muslims must look within yourself why you are becoming the subject of hate all over the world.
Reform Islam before its too late.
China is doing great in this regard.

Hindus spreads hate??? Lolzz
Its a new term i m listening from you.
Why would a Hindu spread hate when he has no source of hate?
No Hindu holy texts is hatefull. Even there is no mention of any religion in their religious texts. No Indian education system teaches hate against any community.
No RSS training school have given hate speach against any community.
Modi hasn't speak a single word of hate against Muslims.
Then what is the source of hate for Hindus.
The truth is, some Hindus simply following the Newton third law.
Not only Hindus.. All over the world hate against Muslims is increasing.
You Muslims must look within yourself why you are becoming the subject of hate all over the world.
Reform Islam before its too late.
China is doing great in this regard.

Not sure why you had to spend so much energy to type up all those big words just to explain to us what a fascist you are.

Not sure why you had to spend so much energy to type up all those big words just to explain to us what a fascist you are.

May be, he is being paid on per word basis.:lol:

There seems to be a design to ensure more Muslims are affected.

Muslims are roughly 16% in India.

Infected Muslims form close to 70% of all Indians.

Coincidence? In Today's India - nothing is impossible.

Back
Top Bottom