What's new

OPINION: Nizamuddin positive: ramifications for Indian Muslims?

Who said Muslims are not discriminated?- Off course they are- I agree with you on all your points- As a country every country is striving to be a perfect Union- That is also the ultimate goal- Once there is universal Law and every citizen buys into the concept of Nation First and religion last-Things will get better- At this point BJP is the best option for India- I would Hate Pappu-Rahul Gandhi to be the PM of India- Just the thought of Pappu as PM is scary.

BJP is the best option for hindu extremists infact a paradise but not muslims, how is BJP a good option for the muslims, for instigating so much communal tension in past couple of years. Listening to nazi type comments of swami guy, you still think that BJP is best option for India especially muslims?

regards

@Raghav_101 - Stop this man- Its a few people who are not educated enough about the seriousness of this Virus or the ones who feel like they are invinsible- Majority (More the 99 percent of Hindus/Muslims/Christians-etc of India)- Are following GOI instructions and are competent enough to use their brain- Its just a few who are giving a bad name to every other religion- Why just pick on Muslims.

That is precisely the issue. Most of those people flouting the recommendations are those who do not understand the gravity of the issue. This segment of people live in every country.

Unfortunately it is only in India where it is being made a communal issue.

BJP is the best option for hindu extremists infact a paradise but not muslims, how is BJP a good option for the muslims, for instigating so much communal tension in past couple of years. Listening to nazi type comments of swami guy, you still think that BJP is best option for India especially muslims?

regards
Yes- This is the best option for the nation at this point of time- India really does not have another leader who can lead a nation of 1.3 Billion.

How come 70% patients be Muslims then ?

Does it mean that your hindu state is releasing data on patient's religion, next what caste?

regards

Yes- This is the best option for the nation at this point of time- India really does not have another leader who can lead a nation of 1.3 Billion.

what nation are you talking about, a nation based on hindu majority excluding the muslims, because the track record of BJP when it comes to muslims is anything to boast about ''india''

regards

That is precisely the issue. Most of those people flouting the recommendations are those who do not understand the gravity of the issue. This segment of people live in every country.

Unfortunately it is only in India where it is being made a communal issue.
Agree with you and I absolutely feel what you are going through as an Indian- The day India completely looses its core- Secular in the real sense- is the day I will feel I am not an NRI- Growing up in Chennai until mid 1990, I did not even know that Muslims/Hindus/Christians-etc are diff religions- (A very good example- Sabrimala-We have to pay tribute to a Dargah before we go on the pilgrimage)- We had Infant Jesus, the Hindu Ohm sign and the sign "Allah- PBUH" on one poster in our living room- Thats the way I was brought up. So @Raghav_101 - This is so wrong man- The decision is yours to blame a whole religion for what a few idiots did or be that person who is what God wants you to be.

Does it mean that your hindu state is releasing data on patient's religion, next what caste?

regards

what nation are you talking about, a nation based on hindu majority excluding the muslims, because the track record of BJP when it comes to muslims is anything to boast about ''india''

regards
Listen- I know you are getting all these news from secondary sources- Yes there is discrimination against Muslims and so forth- Thats always going to be the case in a majority dominated society- But as Indians the country comes first- Religion is a private matter been you and GOD- Hopefully that happens.

Listen- I know you are getting all these news from secondary sources- Yes there is discrimination against Muslims and so forth- Thats always going to be the case in a majority dominated society- But as Indians the country comes first- Religion is a private matter been you and GOD- Hopefully that happens.

try to wake up from your dream and smell the coffee thats all what i would wanna say.

regards

We had Infant Jesus, the Hindu Ohm sign and the sign "Allah- PBUH" on one poster in our living room-

Let me take a wild guess, you are a Hindu.
It is only Hindus who do these kinds of idiotic things, Muslims & Christians are pretty straight forward about their beliefs.
Try offering that poster to your muslim & Christian friends & see how you would be received.

To Add, I really admire muslims & Christians of India.
They are absolutely clear about their beliefs and give a flyingFuck what everyone thinks.

Significant number of Hindus on other hand are cowards, who hide their cowardice behind the facade of secularism.
They know what would happen to them if they offered pork to a muslim, yet, they sing peons about choice of food and join the same muslims eating beef.
These Hindus also know what would happen if they offered secularism posters to their muslim & Christian friends. So, they will stik these posters in their own homes so that their muslim & christian friends like them.
Let me tell you a secret dear secular Hindu...you are a coward. Not a hypocrite but a yellow bellied coward.

It is only Hindus who do these kinds of idiotic things, Muslims & Christians are pretty straight forward about their beliefs.
Try offering that poster to your muslim & Christian friends & see how you would be received.

Not sure why you say it is idiotic. As a religion, Hinduism is quite accommodating of other forms of worship.

Islam and Christianity on the other hand are rigid in the belief structure as the fundamental basis of their worship is one God.

To Add, I really admire muslims & Christians of India.
They are absolutely clear about their beliefs and give a flyingFuck what everyone thinks.

Significant number of Hindus on other hand are cowards, who hide their cowardice behind the facade of secularism.
They know what would happen to them if they offered pork to a muslim, yet, they sing peons about choice of food and join the same muslims eating beef.
These Hindus also know what would happen if they offered secularism posters to their muslim & Christian friends. So, they will stik these posters in their own homes so that their muslim & christian friends like them.
Let me tell you a secret dear secular Hindu...you are a coward. Not a hypocrite but a yellow bellied coward.
Its my belief- I am not here to spread my faith- So your argument is Mute- Why would I share my belief with someone else- For me God is a relationship with me and him- Thats all..."I am not in a habit of preaching or trying to convert anyone thats not my Faith- Everything else you wrote is all gibberish to me- Thats my opinion-so move on chief!
Ok- I am coward- Happy-Does that make your pain go away-If I offer Pork to a friend of mine all he/she would say is I dont eat it due to my beliefs- There ends the matter- same as for Hindus who are offered Beef- I dont believe that Pork or Beef hasd anything to with religion- Thats my opinion and I will stick by it--As a coward should do!

Not sure why you say it is idiotic. As a religion, Hinduism is quite accommodating of other forms of worship.

Islam and Christianity on the other hand are rigid in the belief structure as the fundamental basis of their worship is one God.

He is still not understanding that what I did was inside my Home- why would I ask my Christian Friends or Muslim friends to follow my example?- Makes no sense to me. I believe in what I believe- Its between me and God and personal- No

Its my belief- I am not here to spread my faith- So your argument is Mute- Why would I share my belief with someone else- For me God is a relationship with me and him- Thats all..."I am not in a habit of preaching or trying to convert anyone thats not my Faith- Everything else you wrote is all gibberish to me- Thats my opinion-so move on chief!
Ok- I am coward- Happy-Does that make your pain go away-If I offer Pork to a friend of mine all he/she would say is I dont eat it due to my beliefs- There ends the matter- same as for Hindus who are offered Beef- I dont believe that Pork or Beef hasd anything to with religion- Thats my opinion and I will stick by it--As a coward should do!

Puncture wala

lol, that's not Hinduism.
Not sure where you learnt to suck up to people who insult you beliefs being part of Hinduism.

Wait, are you one of this who bought into Gandhi's "Ahimso paramo dharmaha"?
Of course Gandhi the fraud did not want Hindus to know the next line "Dharma himsa tathaiva cha"

Translated
"Non-violence is the ultimate dharma. So too is violence in service of Dharma."

Any Hindu who bows to violence does not deserve to be called a Hindu.

I already have - I am very clear- Humans come before religion.

Try preaching that to Indian "seculars"

lol, that's not Hinduism.
Not sure where you learnt to suck up to people who insult you beliefs being part of Hinduism.

Wait, are you one of this who bought into Gandhi's "Ahimso paramo dharmaha"?
Of course Gandhi the fraud did not want Hindus to know the next line "Dharma himsa tathaiva cha"

Translated
"Non-violence is the ultimate dharma. So too is violence in service of Dharma."

Any Hindu who bows to violence does not deserve to be called a Hindu.

Try preaching that to Indian "seculars"
Was I preaching?- Comprehension issues much!- I was stating my belief structure, and you have a problem with that- lol- Now there lies the root cause of the problem- I am absolutely not sucking up to any one for sure- I never knew you were the SME on Hinduism- Go join RSS-they need more people like you- Learn to respectfully agree to disagree that will suffice, and stop being a drama queen.

Oh yeah sorry. Hinduism is about drinking cowpiss and killing minorities and oppressing lower castes. Thanks for correcting me.
No religion including Islam/Christianity or Hinduism advocates hate or violence-Its people like him who propagate this hatred-and change the narrative to suit their weak ego.

Oh yeah sorry. Hinduism is about drinking cowpiss and killing minorities and oppressing lower castes. Thanks for correcting me.

Yup, that's what Hindus are doing.
Wonder what Hindu & sikh population is in Pakistan, Afghanistan & Bangladesh is when compared to 1947.

Similarly, wonder what muslim population in India is when compared to 1947.

Once again I wonder, how you lot shamelessly pander the same lies in spite of the statistics spitting in your face.

Was I preaching?- Comprehension issues much!- I was stating my belief structure, and you have a problem with that- lol- Now there lies the root cause of the problem- I am absolutely not sucking up to any one for sure- I never knew you were the SME on Hinduism- Go join RSS-they need more people like you- Learn to respectfully agree to disagree that will suffice, and stop being a drama queen.

Oh, I am too radical for RSS. They wouldn't like me in there.
See, I am not one of your secular Hindus. I am just a Hindu, firm in my beliefs.

You on the other hand is where I am 10 years back.
Give it some time, the veil will start to come off with time, like it did for me,

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom