What's new

Opinion: Musharraf could've been a caliph but chose to be a jackal.

Bye for tonight I'll be back tomorrow, InshaAllah.
Don't
4ebjgc.jpg

dr israr talked shit and was condemned for his crap hence he found common ground with another moron who praises Yazid and justifies Alqaeda and Daesh.

Bhai
I’m curious of what was said can you provide YouTube video, etc?

Honorable Musharaf Sahib is a Pakistani Hero 100%
Afghanistan was a mess in year 2000's

What Musharraf did was a general joint decision by multiple policy makers and thinkers

The only negative thing which turned out was the 2008 fiasco with Judiciary
If Musharaf had remained in Government lot more good may have come between 2008-2018

Honorable Musharaf Sahib is a Pakistani Hero 100%
Afghanistan was a mess in year 2000's

What Musharraf did was a general joint decision by multiple policy makers and thinkers

The only negative thing which turned out was the 2008 fiasco with Judiciary
If Musharaf had remained in Government lot more good may have come between 2008-2018

His mistake was to let that Kani Akh Judge go instead of canning him, had he not done that he could have put these black coats (lawyers) in their place. He showed weakness and others jumped when they saw blood in the water.

If I hate anything in this world, it’s Pakistani judges and lawyers. I would rather have Iblis as a companion than a Pakistan Judge/Layer at least that kanjar Iblis had some self respect and honor in him.

Last edited:
The Taliban chose to ally with him,they refused to denounce him and his organization,it's their fault for what came to Afghanistan.

the asked for evidence. The couldnt provide any.

In fact Mullah Omer on record on asking the Americans if this evidence was presented in US courts would they accept it?.

the asked for evidence. The couldnt provide any.

In fact Mullah Omer on record on asking the Americans if this evidence was presented in US courts would they accept it?.
OBL was bragging on videos that he organized it! 🤦🏻‍♂️

stop personal attacks immediately and dont insult each other.
please disagree gracefully. no fatwa no cursing.

If only he had held on and pushed for victory against India in the kargil war and then denying support to America in 2001. He could've had millions if not billions of soldiers to defend Islam and Pakistan against the crusade.

All he had to do was say that America has threatened war against Pakistan if Pakistan doesn't cooperate with them on Afghanistan. He should've said I have held my ground and put my trust in Allah, armed forces, and Muslims to repel the crusade and gain victory which Allah has promised to its believers.

But he became a jackal and that is how history is going to show him as. A corrupt, death fearing jackal who laid down with his pants down in front of America.

You should have asked nawaz-not-so-sharif and the zardaris/bhuttos to do Jihad with you.........see what the response would be........ 8-)

Back
Top Bottom