What's new

Opinion: Musharraf could've been a caliph but chose to be a jackal.

The funny part is I'm not a molvi. Lol. I'm just a sinning man who with Allah's grace and mercy have read the Quran a few times with translation. I don't even pray 5 times a day.

I just know and proud of my history as a Pakistani and always have the well wishes of Pakistan in mind.

The reason I'm in USA is because I'm chasing that dream it's all about money while I want a better cause for myself than just chase the dream. I know there are other ways to get in Allah's good graces but the cause to fight in Allah's name and liberating oppressed Muslims of India is at the top of the list. Maybe there's warrior blood running in me that wants to see some action in the name of Allah. . I want Pakistan to invade India and conquer it and become super power.

Forget all that. If you want to succeed in life be like Kopek from Ertugrul, I consider him a pretty solid role model and his antics should be emulated in real life on the political front. Have your enemies confront each other while you secure your home front and prosper. Never start a war unless you can guarantee a 100% win and use all national resources for that objective and have the population in total support. Starting a war for the sake of having a war is foolish.

Shut up your nonsense, if we will attack no Pakistan/India/Bhutan/Nepal/Sri Lanka in Subcontinent but nuclear winter will prevail in subcontinent if this will happen lol @Whitefalcon90

Pakistan has to exploit indias weakness which is death. India would rather have small part of their land where Hindus are united surrounded by Pakistan on all sides than to die from a nuclear bomb. They would never use a nuclear missile because the fear of death in their hearts. Muslims, MashaAllah, don't have that fear because of faith in the afterlife.

So no nuclear wasteland just plain good ol Muslim invasion of India.

Sorry your genes don't count for anything peasant my genes come from a warrior race.
So why you're here, go fight for them why you're enjoying life in USA, go in Indian occupied Kashmir and do Jihad for them if you have a warrior genes lol :crazy: :crazy:
@waz @The Eagle @Foxtrot Alpha @krash please close this stupid thread and banned stupid @Whitefalcon90 forever thanks
Pakistan has to exploit indias weakness which is death. India would rather have small part of their land where Hindus are united surrounded by Pakistan on all sides than to die from a nuclear bomb. They would never use a nuclear missile because the fear of death in their hearts. Muslims, MashaAllah, don't have that fear because of faith in the afterlife.

Shut up you this extra nonsense, world is not allowed this, if we attack India world attack us in the same manner like first gulf war, your Stupidity at best lol @Whitefalcon90

Why you don't ask US soldier to shoot you then you will go straight to heaven and reach the SHADAT rutba, why you're waiting for @Whitefalcon90

So why you're here, go fight for them why you're enjoying life in USA, go in Indian occupied Kashmir and do Jihad for them if you have a warrior genes lol :crazy: :crazy:
@waz @The Eagle @Foxtrot Alpha @krash please close this stupid thread and banned stupid @Whitefalcon90 forever thanks

Shut up you this extra nonsense, world is not allowed this, if we attack India world attack us in the same manner like first gulf war, your Stupidity at best lol @Whitefalcon90

Hey bro if you don't respect Allah's way and the Prophets way than that's on you. Isn't all of this forum based on opinion? Everyone has an opinion. I thought Libs are tolerant but guess not. It's my way or the highway. Lol what a joke
I'll have your khatri highness know that my jeans are made of denim and come from Levi's. :rofl:

I don't get it. What's so funny? :undecided:
Why you don't ask US soldier to shoot you then you will go straight to heaven and reach the SHADAT rutba, why you're waiting for @Whitefalcon90
No thanks.

Last edited:
Hey bro if you don't respect Allah's way and the Prophets way than that's on you. Isn't all of this forum based on opinion? Everyone has an opinion. I thought Libs are tolerant but guess not. It's my way or the highway. Lol
Do you know what is the meaning of jihad??

You're promoting stupid jihad, ànd what's Allah ànd his prophet preaching do you even read the Quran with explanations I read ànd read lots hadiths ulike you

We are not against of Islam but your nonsense you're spreading for Islam @Witefalcon90

Do you know what is the meaning of jihad??

You're promoting stupid jihad, ànd what's Allah ànd his prophet preaching do you even read the Quran with explanations I read ànd read lots hadiths ulike you

We are not against of Islam but your nonsense you're spreading for Islam @Witefalcon90

I'm sorry to burst your bubble this is not going to be Jihad. It will be an invasion, offensive struggle.

In February 1945 Winston Churchill had dinner with his secretary John Colville and Air Chief Marshal Sir Arthur Harris. Colville’s diary records that: ‘The PM said the Hindus were a foul race ... and he wished Bert Harris could send some of his surplus bombers to destroy them.’

Churchill had expressed contempt for Hindus before. Three years earlier he had told Ivan Mikhailovich Maisky, the Soviet ambassador in London, that, should the British be forced to leave India: ‘Eventually, the Moslems will become master, because they are warriors, while the Hindus are windbags.’ Churchill opined that, while Hindus were experts at building ‘castles in the air’, ‘when something must be decided on quickly, implemented, executed – here the Hindus say “pass”. Here they immediately reveal their internal flabbiness.’

Eventually muslims the superior race is going to control the sub continent and its going to be soon.
you have brave khatri warrior genes (and hiding in the US) as opposed to me being a peasant (spending decades in the services, now hiding in UK to avoid being murdered by some retard misguided by a devil like you) having denim jeans
is it not funny, ironic and downright tragicomic?

Who says I'm hiding? I'm in Pakistan more than I am in the USA.

No wonder you don't want war. Lol now that's funny. Hahaha
That's I am talking death without cause is nothing in Islam ànd Islam first ask you to do same that you are preaching @Whitefalcon90

Apples to oranges my man. You're not getting the point here.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to burst your bubble this is not going to be Jihad. It will be an invasion, offensive struggle.

In February 1945 Winston Churchill had dinner with his secretary John Colville and Air Chief Marshal Sir Arthur Harris. Colville’s diary records that: ‘The PM said the Hindus were a foul race ... and he wished Bert Harris could send some of his surplus bombers to destroy them.’

Churchill had expressed contempt for Hindus before. Three years earlier he had told Ivan Mikhailovich Maisky, the Soviet ambassador in London, that, should the British be forced to leave India: ‘Eventually, the Moslems will become master, because they are warriors, while the Hindus are windbags.’ Churchill opined that, while Hindus were experts at building ‘castles in the air’, ‘when something must be decided on quickly, implemented, executed – here the Hindus say “pass”. Here they immediately reveal their internal flabbiness.’

Eventually muslims the superior race is going to control the sub continent and its going to be soon.

Who says I'm hiding? I'm in Pakistan more than I am in the USA.

No wonder you don't want war. Lol now that's funny. Hahaha
If this not jihad why would we invade India for what reason?
Ànd lol read the ancient history Subcontinent Hindus are also warriors read the history of Mughal empire than you know they're also warriors
Ànd first of all Islam preaches do first the same which is you preaching

Ànd you're not loyal to Pakistan at all you want Pakistan to suffer lol @Whitefalcon90

If only he had held on and pushed for victory against India in the kargil war and then denying support to America in 2001. He could've had millions if not billions of soldiers to defend Islam and Pakistan against the crusade.

All he had to do was say that America has threatened war against Pakistan if Pakistan doesn't cooperate with them on Afghanistan. He should've said I have held my ground and put my trust in Allah, armed forces, and Muslims to repel the crusade and gain victory which Allah has promised to its believers.

But he became a jackal and that is how history is going to show him as. A corrupt, death fearing jackal who laid down with his pants down in front of America.

Forget fighting usa and nato
Did anyone come to jihad and help us in Kashmir?
47,65,71,99 all fought by Pakistan on their own.
First let’s do jihad in Kashmir and free it then fight usa and nato when we reach their capability.
Musharraf was a secularists and could never be caliph
dr israr talked shit and was condemned for his crap hence he found common ground with another moron who praises Yazid and justifies Alqaeda and Daesh.

Have some respect when you talk about dead ulema whether you agree with them or not.
we do moderate content and request people to be respectful to the forum, its staff and fellow members.

a moderator which doesn’t respect the dead ulema 👏👏👏

Last edited:
If only he had held on and pushed for victory against India in the kargil war and then denying support to America in 2001. He could've had millions if not billions of soldiers to defend Islam and Pakistan against the crusade.

All he had to do was say that America has threatened war against Pakistan if Pakistan doesn't cooperate with them on Afghanistan. He should've said I have held my ground and put my trust in Allah, armed forces, and Muslims to repel the crusade and gain victory which Allah has promised to its believers.

But he became a jackal and that is how history is going to show him as. A corrupt, death fearing jackal who laid down with his pants down in front of America.
The moment of truth comes one for a while and very few turn out to be True in that. Vision is not about talking well, one need understanding of long term implications.

Back
Top Bottom