What's new

Opinion: Musharraf could've been a caliph but chose to be a jackal.

I see this radicalization all around in my country and i also see how it is done and widely practiced, but i also strongly believe that althoug it is wide spread today it's engineered by enemies of state, using some fake mullas /scholars. Just about 20-25 years ago, Pakistan's intelligence agencies busted network of mullas, preaching their version of Islam, while being employed by state, but actually they were hindus from India. They were busted accidently, other wise no one dare to question the nonsense these mullas, which they present in the name of Islamic faith.
Those who don't admit it, probably have accepted this new culture and upgrade Islam.
I can quote real life examples.. but than fanatics will jump up and down.
that is correct. people came from India, Iran and from Arab countries working secretly for foreign states.
I am aware of these incidents where FIU and ISI captured prayers leaders in some places who had been preaching for long and allegedly they were even uncircumcised. Although I think any undercover agent from India wont hesitate from a medical procedure to rule out any chance of being caught on such basis.

ajit doval claimed in a video that he spent many years in Pakistan in the guise of a molvi teaching islam.

don't know if he is lying or not. but it looks as if he is not because of them hindu molvis that did actually get caught
he is absolutely right. I met someone who had served in ISI and was involved in busting a ring that included a prayer leader.

moderators are to moderate content not moderate logic of others.
I won't mind, but resorting to using proxy accounts to abuse a person whom they can't argue with logic is kind of disappointing.

Last edited:
he is absolutely right. I met someone who had served in ISI and was involved in busting a ring that included a prayer leader.

It's in public interview of the than ISI chief, General Zia Butt. He mentioned a ring of Imams.
Case of Ajit Devil was totally different in different time frame, who never held any position of Imam at any mosque in any capacity. He rather lived in disguise of a pir (sufi) at shrine in Lahore.

Intelligence guys need to covertly eliminate whacko preachers, not give em space in msm, isolate em in society,

and replace em with saner mullahs by giving them increased space in msm, or atleast liberalize society, crushing TLP was a good start

But stop using religion for political short term goals

Like giving leaway to TLP in the first place, crippling the Jed guys (they are not worth it, trust me)

Where did Mullahs come in from? Stay on topic please. Musharraf feared death more then Allah. No wonder he was on a ventilator recently. He will pay for his crimes in front of Allah. He has millions of Muslim dead bodies to testify for.
Hun vas kaar deh chwalliayan mar na

What topic? There's no topic, you yourself have been going around from this tangent to another

And none of em make sense

Where did Mullahs come in from? Stay on topic please. Musharraf feared death more then Allah. No wonder he was on a ventilator recently. He will pay for his crimes in front of Allah. He has millions of Muslim dead bodies to testify for.
lol He saved Pakistan's millions of people, and Islam is saying used your brain you may be a terrorist who believes killing of innocent humans, Stop your nonsense, and you're reported for your nonsense lol
@waz @The Eagle @krash @LeGenD @Foxtrot Alpha can we banned @Whitefalcon90 forever from PDF thanks

Saved millions of Pakistanis from what? He sold his soul to the devil. He took away many Pakistanis chance to go straight to heaven. Like you he sold his afterlife for this life and Allah warns us of loving this life too much.

Why do you always run to the mods? Why ban me for speaking the truth?
lol from being killed and Allah also says used your brain,, Are we following the Isalm that preached by our prophet, tell me that??, Islam is not Jihad only you fool, And you know how many people will go in haven, if Musharaf denied to US in 2001 or none went to heaven lol, are you Allah, ASTAGFIRULLAH???

If you love Jihad so Much why you're here??? go to Kashmir or Palestine and do Jihad there, you're religious nutjobs keyboard warrior nothing else, reported again for your nonsense @Whitefalcon90 lol

He took away many Pakistanis chance to go straight to heaven. Like you he sold his afterlife for this life and Allah warns us of loving this life too much
[/QUOTE] You DON'T know who goes to heaven and who goes to hell. It is not in your capacity to know that. Only God decides. It looks like you think Pakistan should have gone to war in order for millions to go to heaven. That is some weird radical view there.
lol from being killed and Allah also says used your brain,, Are we following the Isalm that preached by our prophet, tell me that??, Islam is not Jihad only you fool, And you know how many people will go in haven, if Musharaf denied to US in 2001 or none went to heaven lol, are you Allah, ASTAGFIRULLAH???

If you love Jihad so Much why you're here??? go to Kashmir or Palestine and do Jihad there, you're religious nutjobs keyboard warrior nothing else, reported again for your nonsense @Whitefalcon90 lol
Man this guy must be some wahabbi kid

lol He saved Pakistan's millions of people, and Islam is saying used your brain you may be a terrorist who believes killing of innocent humans, Stop your nonsense, and you're reported for your nonsense lol
@waz @The Eagle @krash @LeGenD @Foxtrot Alpha can we banned @Whitefalcon90 forever from PDF thanks
Musharraf may have taken the "practical" option.
But to be quite frank, Musharraf did not have a choice back in 2001.
Those times were quite different than those today in 2021.
I would vote Musharraf back in power if he goes for elections. At least he is for Pakistan.

typical illiterate cowardly molvi, ever so keen to rush others to "heaven" but himself ensconced safely in America and forever lingering on, waste of oxygen should lead by example by departing for "heaven" at the earliest.

@Irfan Baloch @krash please delete this if you find it offensive before I get in to trouble
Not only illiterate but @Whitefalcon90 is knows nothing single word concept/theories of Islamic preaching by our Prophet and his companions, @Whitefalcon90 thinking is dangerous for Muslims also

moderators do have an opinion but only as a poster.
we do moderate content and request people to be respectful to the forum, its staff and fellow members.
beyond religious figures no one else is beyond civilized criticism and condemnation (if warranted).

topic is about General Musharraf, those who have served under him know that he was anything but a coward. yes he made some calls which seem bad (in hindsight) but that's what makes him a normal human not a saint class Pakistani politician who gets unqualified and absolute support from cut throat fanatic supporters.
Those who lived under his rule also reserve the right to express their opinions freely without being subjected to ridicule.

The dictator had and has more cut throat supporters than any of his rival.

I won't mind, but resorting to using proxy accounts to abuse a person whom they can't argue with logic is kind of disappointing.
report them

typical illiterate cowardly molvi, ever so keen to rush others to "heaven" but himself ensconced safely in America and forever lingering on, waste of oxygen should lead by example by departing for "heaven" at the earliest.

@Irfan Baloch @krash please delete this if you find it offensive before I get in to trouble

The funny part is I'm not a molvi. Lol. I'm just a sinning man who with Allah's grace and mercy have read the Quran a few times with translation. I don't even pray 5 times a day.

I just know and proud of my history as a Pakistani and always have the well wishes of Pakistan in mind.

The reason I'm in USA is because I'm chasing that dream it's all about money while I want a better cause for myself than just chase the dream. I know there are other ways to get in Allah's good graces but the cause to fight in Allah's name and liberating oppressed Muslims of India is at the top of the list. Maybe there's warrior blood running in me that wants to see some action in the name of Allah. . I want Pakistan to invade India and conquer it and become super power.

Back
Top Bottom