What's new

Opinion: Musharraf could've been a caliph but chose to be a jackal.

I don't remember any such conversation, which you just replied.
Listen to the interview of former ISI chief General Zia ud Din Butt, if it still exist on social media.
No,it was something Prado said to me and pakpride replied to him.

I see that Pakistanis are still divided when it comes to Musharraf.
Yes, apparently it look like, but if they accept him correct and a visionary, it cuts into their own benefactor system, which they erected in the name of democracy by handsome. Ever since $billions of IMF loans have disappeared into Pakistan, without a trace, yet every one in power circle is quite content.

Yes, apparently it look like, but if they accept him correct and a visionary, it cuts into their own benefactor system, which they erected in the name of democracy by handsome. Ever since $billions of IMF loans have disappeared into Pakistan, without a trace, yet every one in power circle is quite content.
A lot of money eaten,huh? They built villas and fed their relatives and friends with public money,like politicians do here?

United States was boiling at that time. Pakistan would've been little better than Iraq today but still destroyed beyond repair.

Indian raw terrorists would've taken over Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan.

It was a very smart and far sighted move.

A lot of money eaten,huh? They built villas and fed their relatives and friends with public money,like politicians do here?

A single federal beaurucrat spent 6 million pkr alone on daily tea routine the previous year . Iam not making this up, it was in the audit books and then our "visionary" leader comes on camera demanding people to pay tax . Even a kid knows where those imf loans and foreign remittances end up ------

the asked for evidence. The couldnt provide any.

In fact Mullah Omer on record on asking the Americans if this evidence was presented in US courts would they accept it?.

Musharraf asked US for evidence, US did provided him with something, which he reviewed for few days and eventually replied as insufficient to accept as a credible evidence.
Don't remember if that was before or after 'with us or against us' card.

US shared nothing with Mulla Umar, he merely made his statements, based on the public narrative of US, which clearly looked phony from the out set.

OBL was a mysterious person, i can't make statement if he was working for US or against US.
I think ISI of 90's faltered in assessing, what's forthcoming, but at the same time US also came down with grand game.

In Pakistan, little more is possible... given the compromised system and compromised people.

Last edited:
United States was boiling at that time. Pakistan would've been little better than Iraq today but still destroyed beyond repair.

I agree with you. I think Musharraf made wise decisions back then.
The whole world back then sympathized with USA. USA was the sole superpower back then while controlling the media.

Now we are in 2021. They are sick and tired of war now and have been defeated by the Afghan Taliban.

Good riddance to bad garbage.

Hopefully, China and Taiwan will fill in the void.

This is a part from the greek documentary. I'm sure you'll understand a lot of stuff going on and recognize a lot of figures from mid-2000s Pakistan

We recognize the Pakistani officials... the Taliban shown are TTP who were allies of US appointed Afghan govt., to which Taliban disassociate them selves.

Let's say your mom and dad are separated and then the dad with all its might wants to destroy your mom who has no fault at anything that's going on. You're gonna choose to side with your mom all the time.

Pakistan is my motherland.

. But bajwa needs to take kashmir in the year or two or he will also be remembered as a jackal.
Cute

We recognize the Pakistani officials... the Taliban shown are TTP who were allies of US appointed Afghan govt., to which Taliban disassociate them selves.
My friend told me the guy in the video with the hanged men was some known TTP warlord(?) or something and was eventually killed. I think the Khyber Rifles looked nice and the army officers smart,at least not like...well you know,some neighbor country of yours.

Exactly, I think Musharraf saved the country at that time.

Musharraf asked US for evidence, US did provided him with something, which he reviewed for few days and eventually replied as insufficient to accept as a credible evidence.
Don't remember if that was before or after 'with us or against us' card

i remember that interview on CNN, in fact he stated US didnt not provide him with any evidence.

A few days later he issued a retractment
OBL was a mysterious person, i can't make statement if he was working for US or against US.

just the fall guy, whom US once trained and cooperated with .

the real entity behind 9-11 was Israel.

Last edited:
What he did, only few Pakistani's know... He have made mistakes but in his position there is no right or wrong decision, it was about survival of Pakistan which he fulfilled. If it wasn't for his agreement of support to US, Pakistan would've been bombed to stone age, and yes not a single Farishta will be sent to defend Pakistani's of that and this time.

does we had a capability to fight whole US military, that's the only thing i wanna say to you???
No we dont. You could have asked does India’s, France’s, Britain’s, South Korea’s Germany’s, North Korea’s military have the capability to fight the US military? You would have the same answer.. No! If you mean 1 vs 1 conventional military fight then only Russia and China can fight toe to toe with US military.

Winston Churchill once famously said that "Americans will always do the right thing, only after they have tried everything else". That is one backhanded compliment to America.
When will they do the right on Palestine?

Back
Top Bottom