What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

that should shut him up hopefully
He will not, somehow their kind thinks its their God given right to run their mouth in our affairs, they conveniently call it an open forum allowing me to bark anywhere rule.

He will not, somehow their kind thinks its their God given right to run their mouth in our affairs, they conveniently call it an open forum allowing me to bark anywhere rule.

well....i kind of blame the admin here for letting impure liabilities (trolls) into this forum in the first place

Go to the battle in the name of Allah (SWT) with the sword of the Prophet (PBUH) for the people of Pakistan. The nation stands for you in prayer as the victory is your right and the history is on your side. High Morale - Happy Hunting!

View attachment 35333
What is the meaning of Al Ghazab ?

PAKISTAN-superJumbo-v2.jpg
When on earth we would stop using these Toyota Hilux Cars

Good timing. Another 5/6 months before biting winter sets in and snows at places. Crucially US are getting kicked out to see a Pashtun dominated regime at Kabul.

Pakistani Armed Forces Fought Against Terrorism and Launch's it's another Operation Called ZarbeAzb..
We support our Armed Forces and Fight Against Terrorism.

BqUHqeECMAEZEG-.jpg

File photos of Jawans who embraced martyrdom in IED blast in North Waziristan yesterday. RIP Jawans

Back
Top Bottom