What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

Lies my ***, everyone knows Imran stance on taliban. He's never wanted a military operation against them. This here that you posted is nothing but saving face now that he knows public overwhelmingly is against the talibs.

Otherwise watch his last month interview with Talat Hussain, TH starts off with Zarb-e-Azb and Imran wasn't giving him a straight answer on whether he's with the army or the talibs.

We know where he stands, show me one statement where he said good job army for destroying ttp. He's crying on the inside. Hence, Ro Imran Ro!!!!

Below are Capt. Salman Farooq Lodhi Shaheed's belongings

a1273d29e7a9961fc824f5092c40454b.jpg

I went for the nation, for the life which I promised to give away; I did it. Its your turn now. Pakistan is your land, your blood is not valuable than your country. Be Brave, Be Bold; Be a Pakistani.

May Allah Swt Accept His Shahadat & Raise his Darjaat, Aameen

Below are Capt. Salman Farooq Lodhi Shaheed's belongings

View attachment 110001

I went for the nation, for the life which I promised to give away; I did it. Its your turn now. Pakistan is your land, your blood is not valuable than your country. Be Brave, Be Bold; Be a Pakistani.

May Allah Swt Accept His Shahadat & Raise his Darjaat, Aameen

He died in Lal masjid siege.

Lies my ***, everyone knows Imran stance on taliban. He's never wanted a military operation against them. This here that you posted is nothing but saving face now that he knows public overwhelmingly is against the talibs.

Otherwise watch his last month interview with Talat Hussain, TH starts off with Zarb-e-Azb and Imran wasn't giving him a straight answer on whether he's with the army or the talibs.

We know where he stands, show me one statement where he said good job army for destroying ttp. He's crying on the inside. Hence, Ro Imran Ro!!!!

You said:
To this date, he still does not agree with the military operation.
which is false.
Even if he agreed to it for 'saving face', he did say that he agrees to it. So saying that "to this date, he still opposes the operation" is, in fact, a lie.
lie2
lʌɪ/
noun
noun: lie; plural noun: lies
  1. 1.
    an intentionally false statement.
    "they hint rather than tell outright lies"
    synonyms:untruth, falsehood, fib, fabrication, deception
    antonyms:truth, fact
    • used with reference to a situation involving deception or founded on a mistaken impression.
      "all their married life she had been living a lie"

I disagree with Imran Khan's previous stance on the Taliban. Though his idea of negotiating is reasonable, I believe the Taliban need to be wiped out. However, any local tribes etc who are willing to negotiate should be given a chance to negotiate. TTP are all terrorists, the tribes are usually not.

Calling Imran Khan a TTP supporter on the basis of his idea of negotiating is simply wrong.

how me one statement where he said good job army for destroying ttp.
Skip to 0:42

His answer was pretty straightforward: "jahan tak terrorism ko khatam karna hai, ap aur me aik hi page par hain" He also made the pretty valid point that military operations within the country are generally counter-productive.
skip to 05:00
He's never wanted a military operation against them.
This is true. But the reason is very important. He doesn't oppose an operation because he loves the Taliban, he opposes an operation because he thinks they are counter-productive. He is actually right about most of his points, such as:
"Military operation by itself is liye counter productive hai ke cancer ka ilaaj disprin se hota he".
He also said that he would support an operation if it was part of a larger political strategy, such as trying to cut off the Taliban's support base by gaining favour of the locals. That, again, is a very valid point and a good idea.

No support base=no new recruits=no more Taliban.

The way I see it, Imran Khan wants to eliminate the Taliban but not with Military operations. Again, he makes some valid points like the one about what happened to East Pakistan.

Listen to that portion of the interview again and tell me which part of that doesn't make sense. Tell me, using logic, why you think Imran Khan is wrong.

My First post on this forum , Here is the video which my brother gave me as he is in ops area , the video is made by some FF unit as they got hold of some great camera . In the Video a Pakistan Army Sniper kills a taliban at a distance of around 800 m , I calculated the distance by speed of 0.50 cal x time .

First Pakistan army soldiers are observing the movements of these scums and then final a pair decided to take a shot , the shot is taken after 3:10

Most Probably 0.50 cal aka rangemaster was used.

By @senses

My First post on this forum , Here is the video which my brother gave me as he is in ops area , the video is made by some FF unit as they got hold of some great camera . In the Video a Pakistan Army Sniper kills a taliban at a distance of around 800 m , I calculated the distance by speed of 0.50 cal x time .

First Pakistan army soldiers are observing the movements of these scums and then final a pair decided to take a shot , the shot is taken after 3:10

Most Probably 0.50 cal aka rangemaster was used.

"The RAW [India's Research and Analysis Wing] has detachment command centers in the Afghan provinces of Kunar, Jalalabad, Khost, Argun, Helmand and Kandahar. The cover operations are road construction companies. For instance, the road construction contract from Khost city to the Tanai tribe area is handled by a contractor who is actually a current Indian army colonel. In Gardez, telecommunication companies are the cover for Indian intelligence operations. Mostly, their men operate with Muslim names, but actually the employees are Hindus." - Illyas Kashmiri in 2009 interview to Saleem Shehzad

So operation in shawal has been delayed till next year.

^^ Let terrorists die from the winter?

They'll be hibernating. But its gonna be a pain because they will regroup. Do u know why they are having the shawal operation next year?

Militancy
  • On October 3, Pakistan Air Force airstrikes killed 15 militants in the Dargay locality of the Chappari area in Jamrud sub-district, Khyber Agency.[9]
  • A tweet on October 3 by the Afghan Taliban’s spokesman, Zabihullah Mujahid, apparently inadvertently included geolocation information which suggested that the message was sent from Sindh, Pakistan. Mujahid later tweeted that the location leak was an “enemy plot” and insisted that he was in Afghanistan, not Pakistan; he offered up his Afghan telephone number as proof of his location.[10]
  • On October 3, Taliban leaders declared that the Pakistani authorities had released from custody two brothers of Tayyeb Agha, the Afghan Taliban’s top negotiator in Quetta. The brothers were arrested in Karachi and Quetta respectively on May 1, 2014 for allegedly being in contact with an Afghan government official. There are no official reports of their release.[11]
  • On October 5, police killed seven TTP militants in the Ayub Goth area, near Saudabad, Karachi, including the alleged mastermind behind the attack on Crime Investigation Department (CID) Superintendent of Police (SP) Chaudhry Aslam.[12]
  • On October 4, an improvised explosive device (IED) attack killed six people and injured 18 others in the Peshawar Chowk area of Kohat, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa.[13]
  • On October 4, suicide bomber killed at least five people and injured over 20 others in the Aliabad area of Hazara Town, Quetta. Hazara Town contains a predominantly Shia population.[14]
  • On October 5, policemen with the Sectarian Cell of the CID of the Sindh Police killed two TTP militants on the Northern Bypass on the outskirts of Karachi. One of the militants killed was an aide to the supposed leader of the TTP in Karachi.[15]
  • On October 5, at least 14 people including 6 policemen were injured in a VBIED attack near a police vehicle in Frontier Colony, Karachi.[16]
  • On October 3, police arrested TTP commander Muhammad Nasir in Naurang Town, Lakki Marwat, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa.[17]
  • On October 4, unidentified attackers killed an anti-Taliban militia member and a policeman in the Bama Khela area of Matta sub-district, Swat, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa. The militia member killed was also identified as a local leader of the Awami National Party (ANP).[18]
  • On October 4, unidentified militants detonated a vehicle-borne improvised explosive device (VBIED), injuring seven people along Spini road, Quetta. The attack appears to have been targeting the vehicle of deputy superintendent of police of Pashtoonabad station.[19]
  • On October 6, unidentified attackers killed three people and injured two others in the Khuzdar area of Balochistan. Levies officials believe that the attack was either a targeted killing or a tribal dispute.[20]
  • On October 5, unidentified attackers killed a man and injured another in the Guldar Baghicha area of Killa Abdullah district, Balochistan.[21]
  • On October 4, unknown attackers fired two rockets at Kalaya, the headquarters town of lower Orakzai Agency. No one was injured and no building was damaged in the attack.[22]
Military
  • On October 6, Pakistan army chief General Raheel Sharif announced the FATA Youth Package which aims to recruit 14,000 soldiers from among residents of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) over the next five years. In addition, General Sharif promised education and employment opportunities for FATA recruits.[23]

Drone Strike
  • A U.S. drone strike on October 5 killed five suspected militants and injured three in the Kandghar area of the Shawal Valley in the border areas of North and South Waziristan. According to sources, foreigners were among those killed including a high level unidentified target.[1]

what is the source of your information?

and why it has ben delayed ?

My brother unit is stationed there, it was all set to move ahead but the OP was delayed since winter is about to start, heavy snow fall makes it really difficult for ground units to operate.

My brother unit is stationed there, it was all set to move ahead but the OP was delayed since winter is about to start, heavy snow fall makes it really difficult for ground units to operate.

that's disappointing
now what gonna happen with poor IDPs of shawal?
these poor people have to live in camps for another 6 months?

Back
Top Bottom