What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

In afghanistan, if you know what i mean ;)

p.s: don't sh!t in your pants
Tere waade pe jiye to, yeh Jaan Jhoot Janaa.....Khushi se mar na jaate, agar aitbaar hota ;)

Yeh to us ko pata hoga jis nai TTP ko support kia tha. Agar aap nai nahi to aap ko fikr karnai ki zaroorat nahi. ;)
yeh Baat theek hai... :)

Military
  • In a briefing at the National Defence University on September 24, Corps Commander Peshawar Lt. Gen. Khalid Rabbani said that “terrorism cannot be eliminated without intelligence-based operations throughout the country, particularly in Southern Punjab and Sindh.” He also suggested that political issues and capacity problems of civilian law-enforcement agencies were hindering action against terror groups in Punjab and Balochistan.[2]
  • Addressing a graduation ceremony at the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Academy in Risalpur on September 24, Air Chief Marshal Tahir Rafique Butt said that the PAF was playing a leading role in the ongoing military offensive, Operation Zarb-e-Azb, in North Waziristan. He also claimed that the PAF is well-equipped to defend Pakistan’s aerial frontiers as well as provide relief to people in times of disaster.[3]
Militancy
  • In an update to the news of a raid on an under-construction house in Quetta by the police on September 24, Capital City Police Officer (CCPO) Abdul Razzaq Cheema said that the police had foiled a major terrorist attack after seizing a huge cache of arms and ammunition. The police recovered about 800 hand grenades, 200 kilograms of explosives, 13 Rocket-propelled grenade launchers and electric detonators from a water tank during the raid.[4]
  • On September 21, a low-level al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) operative’s twitter account re-tweeted a video of a senior military intelligence officer, Brigadier Fazal Zahoor, being assassinated by militants at a shrine in Sargodha, Punjab. Al Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent (AQIS) has claimed responsibility for the assassination carried out on September 6, 2014.[5]

Interesting how there are never, ever, any civilian casualties reported in these operations. Correction: not just none reported, but no civilian casualties at all. Apparently the militants never take hostages, are never attacked in civilian homes and schools with civilians inside, and never travel together with their families. And those manning Pakistan's F-16s and Cobras never make mistakes, either!
Go **** youself
Here I've posted a comment that is in no way critical of Pakistan, Pakistanis, or the Pakistani Army and a PDF member uses profanity to tell me off. What's the issue, exactly? Am I lying? How would I know? Or does this "defender of Pakistan" know from personal experience that the truth is the opposite of what his superiors in the Pakistani military portray it to be to the outside world?

Here I've posted a comment that is in no way critical of Pakistan, Pakistanis, or the Pakistani Army and a PDF member uses profanity to tell me off. What's the issue, exactly? Am I lying? How would I know? Or does this "defender of Pakistan" know from personal experience that the truth is the opposite of what his superiors in the Pakistani military portray it to be to the outside world?
Buddy, had you followed the news properly , u wouldn't have said that, hundreds and thousands of people from NWA are living in camps across KPK provinces, these people have left their homes in areas where operation is being conducted, so yes there are no civilian casualties.

Buddy, had you followed the news properly , u wouldn't have said that, hundreds and thousands of people from NWA are living in camps across KPK provinces, these people have left their homes in areas where operation is being conducted -
Do you think my alleged ignorance sufficiently explains pakdefender's profanity?

Do you think my alleged ignorance sufficiently explains pakdefender's profanity?

pakdefender reaction is like Hamas provokes Israel through useless missiles and Israel in return bombs the BS out of every man woman and kid of Gaza!

though nobody can sufficiently explain Israel profanities either

Why not you find real truth and then post in this thread? Such ignorant rants are becoming unbearable

Buddy, had you followed the news properly , u wouldn't have said that, hundreds and thousands of people from NWA are living in camps across KPK provinces, these people have left their homes in areas where operation is being conducted, so yes there are no civilian casualties.

TO BE HELL, IF HE HAD BOTHERED TO READ WIKIPEDIA PAGE ON OPERATION ZARB E AZB, HE WOULDN'T BE ASKING SUCH QUESTIONS.

Ignorance is one thing and making vile comments is other for which this poster is well known.

Interesting how there are never, ever, any civilian casualties reported in these operations. Correction: not just none reported, but no civilian casualties at all. Apparently the militants never take hostages, are never attacked in civilian homes and schools with civilians inside, and never travel together with their families. And those manning Pakistan's F-16s and Cobras never make mistakes, either!

Solomon,

What kind of stupidity is this----why should those casualties be reported---serves no purpose----. Are you back to stirring up sh-it.

PIA and PR (Pakistan Railway) in dono idaraoon ko apni tarhan PMLN and PPP nay khusra bananay may koi kasar nahe chori lol... both organizations bcum hijra lol

Drone Strike
  • On September 28, a U.S. drone strike killed four militants and injured four others in the Karezai Pul area, Wana, South Waziristan. Two of the militants killed believed to have been citizens of Arab nations. The strike occurred at the compound of a Maulvi Nazir Group commander named Ainullah. The Pakistani government condemned the U.S. airstrike.[1]
Militancy
  • As reported by The Express Tribune on September 29, Rangers Colonel Tahir Mehmood stated in a report to the Standing Committee on Interior Affairs that security forces have destroyed the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) network in Karachi beyond repair. The report stated that about 5,500 suspects have been arrested in over 3,000 operations and over 4,000 weapons have been seized.[2]
  • On September 27, 2014, unidentified attackers opened fire on an airplane landing at Bacha Khan International Airport in Peshawar. No one was injured in the attack.[3]
  • On September 27, 2014, unidentified attackers killed one person and injured 27 others in a vehicle-borne improvised explosive device (VBIED) along Chakar road in Sibi, Balochistan. The VBIED was detonated as a Levies Force vehicle passed by.[4]
  • On September 28, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) reported that Pakistani military air strikes killed 15 militants in the Shawal area, North Waziristan.[5]
  • On September 28, six militants died in an attack on a Frontier Crops (FC) checkpoint in Ghundi, Khyber Agency. About 30 militants initially attacked the checkpoint, but Frontier Crops personnel repelled the assault.[6]
  • On September 28, an improvised explosive device (IED) killed at least six people and injured eight in Muhammad Khawaja Bazaar, near the Togh Sarai Camp for internally displaced persons (IDP), Hangu district.[7]
  • On September 27, 2014, police arrested a TTP commander in a raid in the Peochar area of Matta sub-district, Swat, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa.[8]
  • On September 29, a blast killed five and injured four TTP Orakzai Agency militants in the Raj Gul area of the Tirah Valley, Khyber Agency.[9]
  • On September 29, unidentified attackers detonated an IED near the main gate of a PTI member of provincial assembly (MPA) in Mayar village, Mardan, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa. No one was hurt but the MPA’s guesthouse was damaged.[10]

Back
Top Bottom