What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

North Waziristan operation has been named "Zarb-e-Azb" which means 'Strike of the Sword of the Holy Prophet'
BqL0SOyCEAAlcX7.jpg

Unity to act doesn't necessarily means the unity of thoughts and views.

I dont care abt what he will be thinking or how he personally thinks. What i want is his action in support and for him to keep his mouth shut and support the army in this regard so that the enemy knows that we are untied in this act. He can think whatever he wants as long as he doesnt make any statements against the operation and supports the army. Unity in action and unity in support is the need right now.

However i have heard nothing from him and actually believe he is not stupid enough to do something like this openly. He has learned a few things since he came to power.

We will know who is for Pakistan and who is for Taliban. JI leader Siraj ul Haq has already come out and said that JI will not be part of this operation. But this is not unexpected from a party that was against creation of Pakistan to begin with.

Personally I have never doubted that Imran Khan ; his misdirected love for Taliban aside; is a patriotic Pakistani. This is our war now and Pakistan army is fighting to save Pakistan. PTI leadership must stand up and be counted.

Sir I Am Die Hard Supporter Of PTI.You Can Read My Previous Posts To Know My Opinion

Massive support for Operation 'Zarb-e-Azb'

I dont care abt what he will be thinking or how he personally thinks. What i want is his action in support and for him to keep his mouth shut and support the army in this regard so that the enemy knows that we are untied in this act. He can think whatever he wants as long as he doesnt make any statements against the operation and supports the army. Unity in action and unity in support is the need right now.

However i have heard nothing from him and actually believe he is not stupid enough to do something like this openly. He has learned a few things since he came to power.
As i said before, not much different from Talibans....

And similarly many master planners of previous attacks were killed in previous airstrikes, but never heard even one's name except the same phrase "many important leaders were killed including the master planner of XXX".

What can I say. ISPR is stuck in the past in it's way of communication.

What can I say. ISPR is stuck in the past in it's way of communication.
Or is it because they don't have any concrete information about what have they hit like the Americans do....

As i said before, not much different from Talibans....

No the difference is i will stop supporting him and his party and not blow myself up in a PTI office. Thats a big difference as i reserve my right to change any party i support. I didnt know that if you supported a party you had to support them in stupid and moronic decisions as well.

We know Pakistan Army started ground operation at South Waziristan. After air bombardment ground troops will move for low intensity conflict but important is that what tactic and which weapons will be used against TTP . As we TTP and Uzbik are experts and they know territory and they know how to use and where to use.
Pakistan FC and Pakistan Army troops are also well trained but ambushes, IED, Snipers are big problems and local TTP are use them against Army very well.
Pakistan Army always use established small posts on top of hills/mountains with 10 to 15 troops. So size should be increased with night visions goggles, snipers with round the clock observation and hitting.
Small Posts on roads and on schools/Colleges.
Heavy machine guns very important to suppress enemy fire powers but with true direction with best binoculars.
If you think supply is also important aspects and various times TTP targets supply systems of Pakistan Army too.
What lesson learned from Bajur, Orakzi, Sawat should be implements in this operations. Pakistan Army need MARP strong vehicles to protects FC and troops during movements and operations. As mostly observed TTP always used IED in all road entries, barriers and established snipers on important mountain areas and antiaircraft guns for Cobra on highest peaks with best camouflage ways.
TTP mostly ambushes on very dawn times and late nights on check points with various directions so you can not exit points of incoming rounds.
Pakistan Army need well trained troops on heights and use their common sense during any ambushes. Snipers and mine detectors will important role in this war. I have strongly believed this operation will lead to good ground sweeps as we are fighting this war from years and troops also trained COIN operations.

So: Good luck Pakistan Army for such Good action and Pakistani Peoples believe in you.
Very informative post.

No the difference is i will stop supporting him and his party and not blow myself up in a PTI office. Thats a big difference as i reserve my right to change any party i support. I didnt know that if you supported a party you had to support them in stupid and moronic decisions as well.
Exactly, you maintain the right to differ, so does he....If you want your right to be respected, so should his be.

Or is it because they don't have any concrete information about what have they hit like the Americans do....

Not really. If you remember in past recent past TTP has many time been more receptive to the idea of talks right after air strikes. It shows that they were hit where it hurts.

APPEAL TO PAKISTANI PEOPLE:BE CAREFUL DO NOT GO TO CROWDED AREAS KEEP A CLOSE EYE AND REPORT ANY SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY TO THE POLICE WE MIGHT JUST PLAY OUR ROLE IN BANISHING THESE ********* TO HELL ONCE AND FOR ALL

Not really. If you remember in past recent past TTP was many time been more receptive to talks right after air strikes. It shows that they were hit where it hurts.
Or is it because TTP is split at this point. Not the same organization that it used to be back at the time of Hakim ullah, Ilyas Kashmiri or even before them. And who killed the aces of TTP is also a well known fact.

LATEST REPORTS ARE THAT THE QARI GUL BAHADUR GROUP AND KHAN SAID GROUP ARE KICKING FOREIGNERS OUT OF THEIR TERRITORY.THEY ARE ISOLATED NOW

JAHANUM JAANE KI TAYARI KAR LO LANATIO!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom