What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

We don't have AC-130 with FLIR anywhere let alone NWA because it doesn't exist.
We do a
PAF does Have c130 with flir. N they are more than one.
Theirs even a pic of one or two of them on this forum. Just because u don't know doesn't mean that they don't exist

North Waziristan Offensive
  • A Wall Street Journal article, quoting Pakistani law enforcement officials, reported on July 30 that as the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) has splintered over the past two years, kidnappings for ransom and militant-related criminal activity has increased in major Pakistani cities. It also speculates that the TTP’s flight from its base in North Waziristan, prompted by military action there, may lead to an increase in such activity as well. Kidnapping gangs either sell victims to militant groups, which in turn demand higher ransoms, or receive protection from Taliban groups in return for a cut of the ransom. A Taliban spokesman denied that Taliban groups provide protection to kidnapping gangs, but said that the kidnapping and murder of the group’s enemies was justified. Crimes are usually committed within the ethnic Pashtun community, which is easily penetrated by Taliban militants.[2]
  • On July 31, the German government announced a donation of one million Euros ($1.3 million) in humanitarian assistance to internally displaced persons (IDPs) displaced from North Waziristan by Operation Zarb-e-Azb. The aid will support the efforts of the UN’s World Food Program in Pakistan’s Federally Administrated Tribal Areas[3]
  • According to a Los Angeles Times report on July 30, Obama administration officials believe Operation Zarb-e-Azb has succeeded in disrupting militant strongholds in North Waziristan, but must prevent the Haqqani Network and other militant groups from regrouping and resettling in North Waziristan to be ultimately successful. The United States government remains unconvinced and has still received no direct evidence from the Pakistani government that the operation has targeted the Haqqani Network. The report speculated that Pakistan is taking action against the Haqqani Network now because a significant portion of U.S. counterterrorism funding to Pakistan requires U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hegel to certify that Operation Zarb-e-Azb has "significantly disrupted the safe haven and freedom of movement of the HAqqani network."[4]
Militancy
  • On July 30, unidentified gunmen shot and killed two members of the Shia community in a suspected sectarian assassination on Spini Road in Quetta’s Hazara Town.[5]
  • Protestors continued to stage demonstrations on July 31 in Kurram’s Parachinar area, demanding the release of 23 tribal leaders and imam of a mosque whom police detained on July 28. National Assembly member Sajid Hussain Toori advised the government and tribal leaders to address the issue through a Jirga.[6]
  • A vehicle-borne improvised explosive device (VBIED) detonated near a cinema and injured four people in Karachi’s Nazimabad area on the night of July 30.[7]

army-7dic-.jpg

7 Div Forward HQ

com-map.jpg
Comm Map with all the out-posts.

last-gas-station.jpg
The Last Gas Station - NWA.

cobrababy.jpg
Cobras are critical to the success of the ops.

army-jawan.jpg

op-zarb-e-azb.jpg

Last edited:
We do a
PAF does Have c130 with flir. N they are more than one.
Theirs even a pic of one or two of them on this forum. Just because u don't know doesn't mean that they don't exist
Dude their is a diffrence between C-130 and AC-130.
yes we do have some C-130 but no AC-130

AC-130: Lockheed AC-130 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
298045-ac130_header.jpg

C-130: Lockheed C-130 Hercules - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
c130_hercules.jpg

As you can clearly see C-130 is the unarmed aircraft while AC-130 is an armed variant.

Dude their is a diffrence between C-130 and AC-130.
yes we do have some C-130 but no AC-130

AC-130: Lockheed AC-130 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
View attachment 41757

C-130: Lockheed C-130 Hercules - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
View attachment 41758

As you can clearly see C-130 is the unarmed aircraft while AC-130 is an armed variant.
friend he is not talking about AC130...oru existing c 130 were fitted with FLIR turrets to provide recon support to our troops when we were short on UAVs i gus there are t total of 2 c130 with such devices...also same was done by the navy on there folkers.

here is a link to the pics and info.

Star Safire and Brite Star Systems in PAF.

friend he is not talking about AC130...oru existing c 130 were fitted with FLIR turrets to provide recon support to our troops when we were short on UAVs i gus there are t total of 2 c130 with such devices...also same was done by the navy on there folkers.

here is a link to the pics and info.

Star Safire and Brite Star Systems in PAF.
Sir if you read post #1983 he is clearly asking about AC-130 and i was talking in that context.

you know bro...i heard kafi soldiers shaheed ho rahay hain but tv pey nae batatey:(
how many kafi?

its not N league politics where you will get

چپڑی ھوی اور وہ بھی دو دو

its the fight for the liberation of tribal areas and blood will be spilled on both sides. look up how much Sri Lankens sacrificed to get peace.
giving you exact number of casualties wont help in winning this war. and for that like I said there will be losses

you should be more concerned about how the Politicians are looting you together with their private electricity companies. rather than getting our casualty figures for the sake of appeasing TTP

how many kafi?

its not N league politics where you will get

چپڑی ھوی اور وہ بھی دو دو

its the fight for the liberation of tribal areas and blood will be spilled on both sides. look up how much Sri Lankens sacrificed to get peace.
giving you exact number of casualties wont help in winning this war. and for that like I said there will be losses

you should be more concerned about how the Politicians are looting you together with their private electricity companies. rather than getting our casualty figures for the sake of appeasing TTP
uncle i support this operation....have supported it since day one....some ppl of my family are there on the borders of Pak-Afghan...so i know the sacrifices.....i said that in a way to express my respect and gratitude for the soldiers...that so many getting shahadat for the cause!

Putting out accurate casualty figures prevents the opposing side from claiming much larger losses inflicted and denies them a propaganda victory. It also keeps the nation grateful for the sacrifices being made to keep them safe.

Back
Top Bottom