What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

uncle i support this operation....have supported it since day one....some ppl of my family are there on the borders of Pak-Afghan...so i know the sacrifices.....i said that in a way to express my respect and gratitude for the soldiers...that so many getting shahadat for the cause!
how many pak soldiers have been shaheed the official no. so far is 35-40?

you know bro...i heard kafi soldiers shaheed ho rahay hain but tv pey nae batatey:(

Nope.

Shaheed ho rahay hain but not 'kafi' as if it is a disaster going on.

The C&C has been dismantled to a GREAT extent and TTP is on the run from NW.

fog of war.. I agree and disagree

it helps even reporting friendly fire as a valiant sacrifice by an individual.

TTP has much material for their propaganda .. they and their supporters are even using Syria and Iraqi content to claim their victories and "barbarianism" of Punjabi army

@Rajput_Pakistani show some sense and avoid attaching family pictures of soldiers.
do it yourself or Mod will do that for you
Actually TTP has also released videos in which pashtun tribesmen, not syrians, are digging out dead men, women and kids from flattened out houses after air strikes...they were placed on charpai (syrian and iraqis dont have charpai) and the flattened out houses were of mud (i didnt know there are mud houses in iraq and syria). To arouse our anger, TTP keep the women covered, but show us the dozen dead kids , with some portion of their bodies missing. Even the kids were wearing shalwar kameez.
Even in the pictures, that you are talking about , kids are wearing shalwar kameez and the destroyed houses are of mud. I know it for certain that pak army always hide their exact casaulties, but i am not interested in that, i am bothered and worried that civilians dying in FATA are labelled as terrorists.
That being said, it is in the interest of pak army to always claim "zero collateral damage" in their operations, people/awam always believe that. Keep the media access to FATA blocked. I understand the 'majburi' of pak army. Those who dont understand about consequences of truth should bring picture of swat video into their minds in which girl was flogged by taliban and the entire media showed it to pakistani awam, again and again, making us so angry that we all wanted full scale charrai on swat. Arousing your sentiments, its called propaganda

Actually TTP has also released videos in which pashtun tribesmen, not syrians, are digging out dead men, women and kids from flattened out houses after air strikes...they were placed on charpai (syrian and iraqis dont have charpai) and the flattened out houses were of mud (i didnt know there are mud houses in iraq and syria). To arouse our anger, TTP keep the women covered, but show us the dozen dead kids , with some portion of their bodies missing. Even the kids were wearing shalwar kameez.
Even in the pictures, that you are talking about , kids are wearing shalwar kameez and the destroyed houses are of mud. I know it for certain that pak army always hide their exact casaulties, but i am not interested in that, i am bothered and worried that civilians dying in FATA are labelled as terrorists.
That being said, it is in the interest of pak army to always claim "zero collateral damage" in their operations, people/awam always believe that. Keep the media access to FATA blocked. I understand the 'majburi' of pak army. Those who dont understand about consequences of truth should bring picture of swat video into their minds in which girl was flogged by taliban and the entire media showed it to pakistani awam, again and again, making us so angry that we all wanted full scale charrai on swat. Arousing your sentiments, its called propaganda

In your juicy story, you forgot to mention, those dead wome and children were from Drone strikes.

"
“The project launched in September 2013, publishing 568 names of people killed in more than 370 drone strikes since 2004. This is the biggest publicly available list of drone victims, and draws on the thousands of media reports, court documents and other sources that inform the Bureau’s main drones databases,” it states.

The data gathered reveals that at least 2,342 people have been killed in drone attacks in the northern tribal areas of Pakistan. Of those killed at least 416 are reported to be civilians, whereas 323 have been named.

Only 295 of the casualties have been identified as reported militants – contradicting claims by US authorities that claim that only militants are killed in drone strikes.

Furthermore, the Bureau’s report shows that there are an additional 95 people identified who are classed as ‘unknown’ and it is unclear whether they were civilians or militants.

The Bureau has identified reports suggesting that at least 168 children died in drone strikes, of whom 99 have been identified by name. Sixty-seven of these names belong to children killed in a single attack, an October 2006 strike on a madrassa in Bajaur agency that killed 81 civilians, according to the report.

At least 55 women have been reported killed in the 10-year drone war. However, only two women killed by drones have been identified by name."

They are Bibi Mamana, who was in her mid to late 60s. The report states that she was tending to a field near her home when struck by the drone, which also killed several of her grandchildren. The other identified woman is Raquel Burgos Garcia, the Spanish wife of al Qaeda member Amer Azizi.

Nearly half of identified drone strike victims in Pakistan are civilians: report – The Express Tribune

I dont think any one gives a f**k any more....terrorism must be finished...
In my personal opinion terrorist families shud b fair game

It is a war the people of FATA have put on themselves for allowing TTP to form and establish in Pak. If they had alerted PA when ttp came into the area instead of colluding with them and making IED manufacturing plant.

There will be losses, it is a price that must be paid as things would be far more brutal with TTP in charge.

In your juicy story, you forgot to mention, those dead wome and children were from Drone strikes.

"
“The project launched in September 2013, publishing 568 names of people killed in more than 370 drone strikes since 2004. This is the biggest publicly available list of drone victims, and draws on the thousands of media reports, court documents and other sources that inform the Bureau’s main drones databases,” it states.

The data gathered reveals that at least 2,342 people have been killed in drone attacks in the northern tribal areas of Pakistan. Of those killed at least 416 are reported to be civilians, whereas 323 have been named.

Only 295 of the casualties have been identified as reported militants – contradicting claims by US authorities that claim that only militants are killed in drone strikes.

Furthermore, the Bureau’s report shows that there are an additional 95 people identified who are classed as ‘unknown’ and it is unclear whether they were civilians or militants.

The Bureau has identified reports suggesting that at least 168 children died in drone strikes, of whom 99 have been identified by name. Sixty-seven of these names belong to children killed in a single attack, an October 2006 strike on a madrassa in Bajaur agency that killed 81 civilians, according to the report.

At least 55 women have been reported killed in the 10-year drone war. However, only two women killed by drones have been identified by name."

They are Bibi Mamana, who was in her mid to late 60s. The report states that she was tending to a field near her home when struck by the drone, which also killed several of her grandchildren. The other identified woman is Raquel Burgos Garcia, the Spanish wife of al Qaeda member Amer Azizi.

Nearly half of identified drone strike victims in Pakistan are civilians: report – The Express Tribune
I didnt know a drone strike can flaten out entire village

It is a war the people of FATA have put on themselves for allowing TTP to form and establish in Pak. If they had alerted PA when ttp came into the area instead of colluding with them and making IED manufacturing plant.

There will be losses, it is a price that must be paid as things would be far more brutal with TTP in charge.
You could have weight in your arguement if the culprits were tribes and collective responsibility and collective punishments were given according to FCR. But that didnt happen, Pak army skipped malaks and tribes and directly negotiated with taliban right from 2004, after that there is all messed up situation. Pak army didnt backed malaks, taliban killed malaks. Pak army initiated ops without solving the matters throughs tribes. jub pani sar sey uppar ho chaka ta, and army suffered heavy losses, then malaks etc were approached but then the malaks were killed or reduced to insignificat people. Taliban took over tribes, just like MQM has taken over mohajir community. Now dont say that tribesmen are armed, they should have expelled taliban from their areas. Tribals were only able to organize lashkars under proper malak system, when that collapsed and taliban took over, they were disarmed. The first thing taliban do is to disarm you to prevent revolt, then they assassinate any opponent. There were only two armed badmash in NW, taliban and pak army.
@Oscar @Aeronaut

Why Taliban targated malak and jirga system? There are reasons behind it but it demands lengthy explaination. Kisi aur time par explain karunga.
Ya @Hyperion se poch lo

Last edited:
What ever dude...
Every ttp scum must be finished....
If their families support their murders they shud be punished

Too bad we are not allowed to enslave women if loosers any more

Which only occurs after civilians left from there
The video i was talking about, is in the tirah valley, was released during bombardments that were occuring between december 2013 to start of zarb e azab. As for as i know, no drone strikes have occured in tirah.
I wont insist on believing me and my "juicy stories". For sake of national interest lets agree that there are zero collateral damage in jet bombardments and artillary shelling....lets agree with @Irfan Baloch that terrorists sympathizers are uploading pictures and videos of iraq and syria. Lets focus on gaza where israel is carrying out "reteliation" against hamas "terrorists" and "terrorist sympathizers"
P.S: If we pashtuns are in urgent need of leader like ahmad shah baba, its now

first bring proof to your allegation.

then we can do the math and ask the leadership about this disconnect between official count and hidden count.

Hazrat Umar R.A generously used whips for those who spread rumors.

it doesnt cost any effort to make an allegation. no matter how unfounded it is
say it enough time and a circular quotation of the same allegation or suspicion becomes becomes a proof.

Also, there is only one specific matter where Quran specifically asks us to take the matter to those who have authority among ourselves:

Whenever news of any matter comes to them, whether concerning peace or war,they spread it about; if they referred it to the Messenger and those in authority among them, those seeking its meaning would have found it out from them. If it were not for God’s bounty and mercy towards you, you would almost all have followed Satan. (4:83)

We are told not to follow any rumors unless they are confirmed by authorities among us.

Nope.

Shaheed ho rahay hain but not 'kafi' as if it is a disaster going on.

The C&C has been dismantled to a GREAT extent and TTP is on the run from NW.
for heaven sake,please stop assuming things that i never meant....i would never call it a disaster.....they are Shaheed and such ppl have immense respect,no doubts about it.....

yeah TTP have been badly hit in this operation....and i consider Gen Raheel Sharif far far better than Gen Kiyani....in so many ways....

i guess my first comment was in reaction to what i recently heard about the bodies of some martyrs been brought from NW to one of the cities in KPK....i just expressed my sorrow...although i know we should rather feel proud of them but i couldnt control my emotions....

hope its clear now!

social media is responsible for a lot of mess.. its a great security risk. and a terrible oversight

right of privacy is an alien term for us. I can bet people would have picked up his picture without his or his family's consent.

Do you know the Sick people belonging to Punjabi Taliban are seeking out families of soldiers involved in the operations? dont join idiots who are giving them a helping hand.

I am bitter because earlier this year someone I know was murdered along with his 7 year old son near Gujarat by Lashker Jhangvi.. roughly same place where army officers and some soldiers have been killed over few years by terrorist death squads. and they lurk sniffing trails, looking and asking around about people who are either shia or belonging to military. (its a jackpot if person is shia and armyman too)

just imagine what this social media is doing ... someone identifies family members of some soldier in the NW operation and abducts them and executes them for that....

despite loosing over 50K people, our nation seems to be suffering from numb mind and shows no signs of showing any concern to what is happening around it

dear check up how many Russian soldiers died in WW2 fighting against the Nazis
Ok uncle!:enjoy::p: happy?:undecided::what::girl_wacko:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom