What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

these SOBs cant face the professional army, only good at killing unarmed civilians.

THey surely can't, they dropped their balls somewhere while crossing the border :D those beaches :3

Still don't see any Pakistani city burned to the ground as claimed.

Yaaar mein Karachi aaneiii ka soooch rahaa hoooon but I dunno if, were I to visit the Quaid's City, you'd take me to his Tomb & instead walk me through Lyari ! :o:

Still don't see any Pakistani city burned to the ground as claimed.

No where to hide... their com and control has been destroyed... although we might face small scale .. but burnig cities my a... talibitches are probably cursing their mothers for bringing them to the world..

No where to hide... their com and control has been destroyed... although we might face small scale .. but burnig cities my a... talibitches are probably cursing their mothers for bringing them to the world..
well their mothers are cursing all those people who screwed them, and yes, there were many :D :3

THey surely can't, they dropped their balls somewhere while crossing the border :D those beaches :3
Yes indeed. Able to do nothing and yet claim many things!

These SOBs can't face the professional army, only good at killing unarmed civilians.
Or ambushing security forces. Fazlullah , unlike mehsuds, dont believe in targeting irrelevant and random civilians, as you can see only security forces are getting ambushed and they are confining themeselves to target killing as observed in swat and peshawer. The hype and terror around TTP was due to their huge bomb blasts on civilians...now they feel weakened to people, even though security forces are killed by them at the same previous rate.
A stiff resistance against large professional army is only possible with the help of local support but it was never there for TTP, one million people of NW are not fighting side by side with TTP but are in IDP camps. As you saw, when op started, TTP had already shifted to afghanistan and afghan taliban reported that TTP fighters are have joined their ranks and are participating in their missions against ANA. After clearing NW you had to station large presence of army which will face ambushes and IED blasts from time to time, just like bajaur. I was reading in a book that one third of british indian army was stationed in NWFP and tribal areas to deal with low intensity insurgency. That exactly is the purpose of any guerrella warfare, exhausting you and wasting your resources, making you so angry through hit and run tactics that you begin to punish local populations in "reteliations". Despite of the apparent successes, raheel might be ruining this ruined war further.

What a Happy & Peaceful Eid it is
That to the soldiers who stayed away from their mothers, wife & daughters

This is called SAFFAEE :).... all other agencies who were supporting these groups must be scratching their heads.
Allah Paak himmat day Pakistani Foj ko.
Ameen Yarab
Not much has changed, TTP has changed tactics, they are avoiding attacks on civilians. Just compare the casaulties of security forces of each year from 2007 to 2014 and you will notice that their death rate has not changed much. E.g in 2013, 676 soldiers were killed by TTP while in half year of 2014, 376 soldiers are killed... So rate is same.

Not much has changed, TTP has changed tactics, they are avoiding attacks on civilians. Just compare the casaulties of security forces of each year from 2007 to 2014 and you will notice that their death rate has not changed much. E.g in 2013, 676 soldiers were killed by TTP while in half year of 2014, 376 soldiers are killed... So rate is same.

Rate is same because of operation, other wise harami TTP have been pushed back. They are not avoiding civilians for good will after killing thousands.

rate will decrease to nilll
once they lost their last sanctuary aswell
they r already on run

Back
Top Bottom