What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

As per ISPR, in day's operation Forces have recovered an IED of 5000KG. As it was detonated by Army Engineers, the blast was heard across whole agency even upto settled areas.

5000KG??

What TTP has been upto? Where are from they getting all this technical and monitory support?

I am amazed really.

As per ISPR, in day's operation Forces have recovered an IED of 5000KG. As it was detonated by Army Engineers, the blast was heard across whole agency even upto settled areas.

5000KG??

What TTP has been upto? Where are from they getting all this technical and monitory support?

I am amazed really.

afghanistan... in Pakistan.. they run shit like extortion,kidnapping for ransome,charity.... arab petro dollar...

5000KG??

I am amazed really.
Man would i pay to see that explosion......:woot::woot::woot:

BTW where is this much touted blowback from the TTP?as their shity spokesman said:"we will burn lahore and Islamabad to ground".
I personally think they got stuck in traffic from NWA to Bajaur.8-)8-):p::p:

We must not underestimate TTP. They will no doubt attack soft targets in the cities. But, no, they cannot burn down anything.

Such a shame that the the TV networks didn't go to North Waziristan to bring Eid coverage of the soldiers from the front lines straight to their loved ones. Here in the US, every Christmas, every Thanksgiving, every Easter and the 4th of July, news channels are in Afghanistan and before in Iraq, talking to the soldiers and connecting them live to their families.

We have a long way to go in appreciating and recognizing the sacrifices of our troops. Anyway, a very very happy Eid to all our Jawans and especially those serving on the front lines of Zarb-e-Azb. May you have a very blessed Eid and a safe mission in terminating enemy. Return home safe and sound to your beloved families. Ameen.

Last edited:
Relax,It's a news report.The stupid thread was opened by a Pakistani (@Berut) and the news report was written by a Brit.
can't blame you, you are an indian, manufacturing fault it is. Peace

@Side-Winder [/USER] do check my pm on fb

Last edited:
Zarb-e-Azb is just an eye wash. It's a repeat of what happened in 2009 in South Waziristan when Pak army gave months of warning, any terrorist worth his salt has already left either with the internal refugees or crossed the border.Pak military is trying to milk the U.S for aids by creating and sustaining an insurgency.They usually segregate Anti -Pak terrorist & those aimed at India.

Such a shame that the the TV networks didn't go to North Waziristan to bring Eid coverage of the soldiers from the front lines straight to their loved ones. Here in the US, every Christmas, every Thanksgiving, every Easter and the 4th of July, news channels are in Afghanistan and before in Iraq, talking to the soldiers and connecting them live to their families.

We have a long way to go in appreciating and recognizing the sacrifices of our troops. Anyway, a very very happy Eid to all our Jawans and especially those serving on the front lines of Zarb-e-Azb. May you have a very blessed Eid and a safe mission in terminating enemy. Return home safe and sound to your beloved families. Ameen.
Pak Army has not allowed coverage by News channels I believe. Not sure though

Zarb-e-Azb is just an eye wash. It's a repeat of what happened in 2009 in South Waziristan when Pak army gave months of warning, any terrorist worth his salt has already left either with the internal refugees or crossed the border.Pak military is trying to milk the U.S for aids by creating and sustaining an insurgency.They usually segregate Anti -Pak terrorist & those aimed at India.
^Said by someone who doesn't even know what Pakistan is going through. Get a life mate and get your facts straight, and on another note, alot of indian currency is recovered from terrorists and their hideouts confirming the fact that RAW and other indian agencies are clearly involved in destabilization of Pakistan along with CIA, not Pakistan military, we are proud of them. Get your facts straight. And there is no fakn thing called aid, its the money for all the damage USA and taliban have caused to infrastructure of Pakistan, army has kicked their and Indo-Raw-z asses out of waziristan and will keep doing that with pride.

There is a total ban on any media from entering the entire area.
i've seen some pics about those compound clearance and indian money being recovered. I have a pretty good source to make that claim.Don't ask :3

Last edited:
i've seen some pics about those compound clearance and indian money being recovered. I have a pretty good source to make that claim.Don't ask :3

Those are Army's own photographers, and many of the photos are carefully staged.

BTW where is this much touted blowback from the TTP?as their shity spokesman said:"we will burn lahore and Islamabad to ground".
I personally think they got stuck in traffic from NWA to Bajaur.8-)8-):p::p:
dont dare them
they are expert at playing dirty

Back
Top Bottom