What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb: Indian currency recovered from Miranshah

who started massacre of Bangalis ? who was raping bengalis.. who was Tikka Khan.. ?

I am not defending war crimes but India had no right to interfere, anyway India did and there is nothing Pakistan can do about the Bangladesh situation now. Next time there is a riot against Muslims in India, maybe Pakistan should interfere because of war crimes.

Both invasions by Pak Army supported by tribals. Here we are talking about funding terrorists in Pakistan which India started first by funding and helping mukhti bhaini commit massacre of Urdu Speaking Biharis. Pakistan is just replying to the same Indian game. I think Pakistan should now interfere more in Afghanistan to keep its western border safe from Indian backed terrorists in ANA.

Well, for a start I am glad it is accepted that they were invasions by the PA.

Ayub sent in regular troops and not tribals to start an insurrection which failed .

India replied to 65 with 71 , and yes Pak should interfere more in Af.

Ayub sent in regular troops and not tribals to start an insurrection which failed .

before tht india attacked Kargil and Tithwal..during 65.... and than we sent a small number of troops..in Ops Gibraltar..

Unfortunately Pakistan isn't good at hiding its real motives any more specially after OBL raid. Pakistan has every right to make sure its western borders are safe. Even I disagree with arming clowns like Haqqanis but when I see the behaviour of India and Northern Alliance then Pakistan has no choice but to support these groups. I really wish Pakistan could work something with Northern Alliance but the problem is ethnic. Majority Pushtuns which are second largest ethnicity in Pakistan will never accept any alliance with Persian speaking Northern Alliance.

Unfortunately Pakistan isn't good at hiding its real motives any more specially after OBL raid. Pakistan has every right to make sure its western borders are safe. Even I disagree with arming clowns like Haqqanis but when I see the behaviour of India and Northern Alliance then Pakistan has no choice but to support these groups. I really wish Pakistan could work something with Northern Alliance but the problem is ethnic. Majority Pushtuns which are second largest ethnicity in Pakistan will never accept any alliance with Persian speaking Northern Alliance.

Wrong decisions have always been the bane of Pak.

You burnt ur bridges with the Northern alliance years ago and made room for others.

Wrong decisions have always been the bane of Pak.

You burnt ur bridges with the Northern alliance years ago and made room for others.

And now Pushtuns are angry too. This part of the world will never be peaceful.

you forgot siachen in the list, you also sent troops to occupy siachen glacier

Siachin happened in 84... and till than tourists who wanted to visit siachin were given visa by Pakistan... and is our territory.... and the british company bitched abt the contract to india which launched the ops to "occupy" our territory... see the indifference?

Get ur facts right.

65 war started due to the ill advised Op Gibraltar.

Sunny get yours right... in 65 india attacked Karil and tithwall ...that was the reason why we poked you in gibraltar ... If we wanted to go to war with india ... than we would have done it in 62 when the Chinese asked us too... n india offering some territory to Pakistan... which unfortunately Ayub backed out off... the same guy who was talking about joint defence pacts wih india..

I saw this sampe place in the TV coverage of the operation. Not this soldier but same place with currency spread on a flat surface .It was when ISPR took journalists on a trip to operation area.

So Indians might be disappointed. This is a real picture of the real place. We Pakistanis dont blame India like India does Pakistan on regular basis on flimsiest of evidence or even when some terror attack is underway.

I saw this sampe place in the TV coverage of the operation. Not this soldier but same place with currency spread on a flat surface .It was when ISPR took journalists on a trip to operation area.

So Indians might be disappointed. This is a real picture of the real place. We Pakistanis dont blame India like India does Pakistan on regular basis on flimsiest of evidence or even when some terror attack is underway.

disappointed because stupid RAW used Indian currency to fund TTP in pakistan? but still Its great to see that RAW is actually doing something on ground.

Back
Top Bottom