What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb: Indian currency recovered from Miranshah

A truth is what told by an Indian always :rofl:

Again i shall ask you.... Try answering those 3, 4 question raised by Indians on this thread then, we both can come to a conclusion.....

If you are here to troll, then find some one else.....

Indian currency is heavier than the Pakistani one ....It is popular in Afghanistan ...TTP guys regularly cross the border and trade in whatever they need ....!

Only currency that works in Afghanistan is Afghani and Pakistani Rupee in border area, not the Indian rupee. You can't even buy a beedi or naswari with those Indian currency in Pakistan and Afghanistan. :girl_wacko:

Only currency that works in Afghanistan is Afghani and Pakistani Rupee in border area, not the Indian rupee. You can't even buy a beedi or naswari with those Indian currency in Pakistan and Afghanistan. :girl_wacko:
What is naswari???? (i saw this first time in PDF "Naswar corner" )

Again i shall ask you.... Try answering those 3, 4 question raised by Indians on this thread then, we both can come to a conclusion.....

If you are here to troll, then find some one else.....

Brother,

I accepted that india is the Most tolerant country of the world,
India not fought war with every neighbor!
India not blamed for terrorism from almost every neighbor.
India not blamed for funding to terrorist.

Every problem is in Pakistan, India and its establishment are angels living in this world.

Danish

Pathetic excuse.

No source is necessary. Picture speaks for itself with man in uniform.
idk but it seems too amateurish for a spy agency to actually spy in they own currency? wouldn't they rather pay in dollars or PKR?
im not denying that india is involved but there is no doubt in my mind that they are involved how ever maybe this is fake i think...

Brother,

I accepted that india is the Most tolerant country of the world,
India not fought war with every neighbor!
India not blamed for terrorism from almost every neighbor.
India not blamed for funding to terrorist.

Every problem is in Pakistan, India and its establishment are angels living in this world.

Danish

Where did you get this idea from???? Do not go by what is commented by the other member..... I never said India is a saint nation.... We have done our share of nonsense....But that is not the subject being discussed here.

The point what i was trying to say is, Indian currency cannot be used for the purpose being alleged here.... Even if India or its agencies are involved, they will never use Indian currency......

if_you_say_gullible_slowly_it_sounds_like_oranges.jpg

You need to correct it ...US Dollar, Indian, Pakistani and Afghani currency are in fashion for trade in there ...USD is a preferred choice by the traders...since it has less chances of counterfeit !

What is naswari???? (i saw this first time in PDF "Naswar corner" )

Snuff is called naswar

A moist, powdered tobacco snuff (similar to dipping tobacco or snus) consumed mostly in Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, India, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan. Naswar is stuffed in the floor of the mouth, under the lower lip, or inside the cheek for extended periods of time.

Also:

Snuff is a smokeless tobacco made from ground or pulverised tobacco leaves. It is insufflated (inhaled) or "snuffed" into the nasal cavity (into each nostril), delivering a swift 'hit' of nicotine and a lasting flavoured scent (especially if flavouring has been blended with the tobacco). Traditionally it is sniffed or inhaled lightly after a pinch of snuff is placed onto the back surface of the hand, held pinched between thumb and index finger, or held by a specially made "snuffing" device.

Where did you get this idea from???? Do not go by what is commented by the other member..... I never said India is a saint nation.... We have done our share of nonsense....But that is not the subject being discussed here.

The point what i was trying to say is, Indian currency cannot be used for the purpose being alleged here.... Even if India or its agencies are involved, they will never use Indian currency......

brother,

I already agreed with you point.

Danish

How can you be soo sure???? You trust FB that much?????

The fake currency is so difficult to identify, and you identified it thru a picture of them displayed?

If it is fake, then it is even more sinister. It means the TTP have decided to expand their operations into India after being expelled from their location. Perhaps via the Sea, or posing as Afghans they intend to flood India for terror activities.

If it is fake, then it is even more sinister. It means the TTP have decided to expand their operations into India after being expelled from their location. Perhaps via the Sea, or posing as Afghans they intend to flood India for terror activities.

Then we are doomed..... The only outcome of it could be, Pakistan will stop blaming India for supporting TTP......

Snuff is called naswar

A moist, powdered tobacco snuff (similar to dipping tobacco or snus) consumed mostly in Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, India, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan. Naswar is stuffed in the floor of the mouth, under the lower lip, or inside the cheek for extended periods of time.

Also:

Snuff is a smokeless tobacco made from ground or pulverised tobacco leaves. It is insufflated (inhaled) or "snuffed" into the nasal cavity (into each nostril), delivering a swift 'hit' of nicotine and a lasting flavoured scent (especially if flavouring has been blended with the tobacco). Traditionally it is sniffed or inhaled lightly after a pinch of snuff is placed onto the back surface of the hand, held pinched between thumb and index finger, or held by a specially made "snuffing" device.

What the heck ? Naswar isn't Snuff - Its not inhaled through the nasal cavity....its chewed on or more so kept at the back of one's mouth & its taste is savored ! :undecided:

@Hyperion can shed more light on that !

Then we are doomed..... The only outcome of it could be, Pakistan will stop blaming India for supporting TTP......

The grapevine has this rumour of the establishment on this side send the very same message to the Indian side on the outcome of the proxy war.

Back
Top Bottom