What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb: Indian currency recovered from Miranshah

Siachin happened in 84... and till than tourists who wanted to visit siachin were given visa by Pakistan... and is our territory.... and the british company bitched abt the contract to india which launched the ops to "occupy" our territory... see the indifference?

Sunny get yours right... in 65 india attacked Karil and tithwall ...that was the reason why we poked you in gibraltar ... If we wanted to go to war with india ... than we would have done it in 62 when the Chinese asked us too... n india offering some territory to Pakistan... which unfortunately Ayub backed out off... the same guy who was talking about joint defence pacts wih india..[/quote
+
robbery and middle eastern back channel funding from Saudis and Qataris

Yaar pappu.. why do you want to soil in every thread?
why not stay on topic?

I did not spoil the thread, if you visit previous posts, you might know who spoiled the thread.

Any way, Apologizes.

who knows.. rouges or officials but they are funding constantly and its killing us

I would suggest to you, Sir, that the majority of the funding for the terrorists is from sources within Pakistan.

Operation Zarb-e-Azb: Indian currency recovered from Taliban hideouts in Miranshah
10492462_831898696828609_3591448932906267426_n.jpg

Pak Warriors - Photos from Pak Warriors's post | Facebook

This money was most likely meant to support terrorist activities in India.

There is no other possible use of this currency.

No other forking use.

Operation Zarb-e-Azb: Indian currency recovered from Taliban hideouts in Miranshah
10492462_831898696828609_3591448932906267426_n.jpg

Pak Warriors - Photos from Pak Warriors's post | Facebook
if its a real money then its a good find. should be distributed among the troops as a war booty

its roughly about 70 K if all notes are of RS 1000 denomination.

I think Indian currency is used in Afghanistan so Gandhi g made his entrance into Pakistan via Afghan intelligence and their partners.

Hope you read the entire post (or let me say the conversation), or you just read the last line and decided to reply?????

You seriously think Indian agencies are that stupid to give away Indian currency?????

similar like your whole nation believe that Pakistani terrorist bring their ID cards with them in Mumbai attack " mai karun tu salaa Character dheela hai ? ":omghaha:

I am not defending war crimes but India had no right to interfere, anyway India did and there is nothing Pakistan can do about the Bangladesh situation now. Next time there is a riot against Muslims in India, maybe Pakistan should interfere because of war crimes.

you said that we supported the terrorists.. we didn't supported the terrorists .. it was your army who was the biggest terrorists and we are proud that we made them free.

you said that we supported the terrorists.. we didn't supported the terrorists .. it was your army who was the biggest terrorists and we are proud that we made them free.
From your comments i have concluded that india is and will be the enemy of pakistan

This money was most likely meant to support terrorist activities in India.

There is no other possible use of this currency.

No other forking use.

You know what???? This post almost made this thread irrelevant.....

But We can never be sure about the source or purpose of this money.......

Come on bro.

Our soldiers are killing the TTP.

Since 2002, there has been war between Pak army and Muj.

Please update your data and not go by typical disinformation spread by vested media.

MQM is also known to have stack of Indian money, its possible they are conspiring against Pakistan with help of our enemy. @W.11 can tell better.

Back
Top Bottom