What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb: Indian currency recovered from Miranshah

Whist I do not believe India is direclty involved in funding TTP I do believe indirectly they are by providing breathing space to some Indian investors in Afghanistan who are exploiting the situation.

TTP is receiving funds from mutiple sources and India is one of them.

Its not a local phenomenon, its a global one. All major terrorist orgs have big funding. How the hell can you buy so many explosives and mobilize, mentally brainwash so many people without expertise.

Do you think Mullah sab sitting in a internet cafe in some mountain village is able to generate this many funds and psychological tactics and invade swathes of land in various countries?

Pakistan needs to regulate all maddrassahs and quickly. Curriculum and imams must be vetted.

How many lal masjids in the country?

Whist I do not believe India is direclty involved in funding TTP I do believe indirectly they are by providing breathing space to some Indian investors in Afghanistan who are exploiting the situation.

TTP is receiving funds from mutiple sources and India is one of them.

Its not a local phenomenon, its a global one. All major terrorist orgs have big funding. How the hell can you buy so many explosives and mobilize, mentally brainwash so many people without expertise.

Do you think Mullah sab sitting in a internet cafe in some mountain village is able to generate this many funds and psychological tactics and invade swathes of land in various countries?

Pakistan needs to regulate all maddrassahs and quickly. Curriculum and imams must be vetted.

How many lal masjids in the country?

India funding TTP is like CIA funding Stalin after Berlin wall was setup.
meaning????

Conspiracy theory at its best.

Countries fund militants that extend the funder's philosophy.
not the one that goes one 100% against the funder.

Hope you understand.

TTP philosophy is lined with Gulf Mullahs and Sheiks. and not Indias.

Why would they attempt to weaken an allied nation when there is Iran close by?? I understand Iraq and Syria but not this, unless you can explain?

ttp have all the hallmarks of mukhti bani apart from now PA being well trained in counter insurgency, with a multi dimensional approach on how to crush their ideology as welll as their man power. If only politicians could have behave like this.Attention to detail is what makes the difference.

Really a treat to read Indians comments on this issue. How hard they are trying to defend and in the process throwing all kind of accusations on Pakistan (the suffering party)

Few points here:
1. What if some Pakistani currency was found from a Kashmiri house in IoK? What will Indians be saying then?
2. TTP was supporting a militia of about 10-15K terrorists. All paid starting from PKR 20000 onward. The other expenses like boarding, lodging training required a huge sum of money. (Hint: Dozens or so Indian consulates all along Af-Pak border)
3. TTP used to pay terrorists at different rate for killing FC man, Army soldier, officer and above. Last i heard PKR 500000 for killing a Major.
4. A normal suicide attack was estimated to cost between 1500000 to 2000000 PKR, while major suicide attacks cost in many millions.
5. I heard my friend elder brother (a Colonel) that once they found US$ 20000 from a killed TTP commander jacket.

So it is not surprising at all, and from this recovery alone we can guess, how much TTP top leadership has taken with them while fleeing operation.

Nobody is defending anything. Its fake news, illogical, without reliable source and proves nothing anyway.

160ybfd.jpg

India funding TTP is like CIA funding Stalin after Berlin wall was setup.
meaning????

Conspiracy theory at its best.

Countries fund militants that extend the funder's philosophy.
not the one that goes one 100% against the funder.

Hope you understand.

Have to Disagree with that ..

CIA did not fund Taliban because they had the same philosophy , they did so because they wanted to break USSR ... Taliban wanted something else & USA wanted something else , only thing common was the Enemy .. as for India Funding TTP(BLA/BRA)is concerned .. I believe sufficient evidence of that was give to Indian High Commissioner . including Pictures , Money Trails , Intercepts etc .

in this day and age the old saying of "Enemy of my Enemy is My friend " still holds its ground.

if its a real money then its a good find. should be distributed among the troops as a war booty . I think Indian currency is used in Afghanistan so Gandhi g made his entrance into Pakistan via Afghan intelligence and their partners
You know what???? This post almost made this thread irrelevant.....

But We can never be sure about the source or purpose of this money.......
indeed. there is no such definite proof

Indian currency is easily available in Dubai as well. doesnt mean Indians are funding some Rebellion there lol

Come on bro.

Our soldiers are killing the TTP.

Since 2002, there has been war between Pak army and Muj.

Please update your data and not go by typical disinformation spread by vested media.
he is a chronic troll .. he is not here to listen or articulate.
he will repeat himself until he becomes pink again

Whist I do not believe India is direclty involved in funding TTP I do believe indirectly they are by providing breathing space to some Indian investors in Afghanistan who are exploiting the situation

First of all TTP was not created by India,who funded them,who trained them,
is It India?say yes or no.

People who live with guns die with guns goes the proverb

Lastly What about those Pakistani radicals who go to Syria,Iraq,Chechen & other countries to fight,does it indicate the involvement of Pakistani govt

You people are wondering from where TTP is getting its money?. In my backward rural area, TTP was throwing grenades into houses of crorpati people as warning, kidnapping wealthy businessmen, governament servants, doctors etc for ransom, each time demanding amount never less than crore.
Beside this, they were funding themeselves from drug business, looting banks, bhata etc, from all over the country. TTP militants of sajna are operating in karachi, recieving bhata while security establishment dont bother them just like they dont bother MQM, sajna has become their paltu.

You people are wondering from where TTP is getting its money?. In my backward rural area, TTP was throwing grenades into houses of crorpati people as warning, kidnapping wealthy businessmen, governament servants, doctors etc for ransom, each time demanding amount never less than crore.
Beside this, they were funding themeselves from drug business, looting banks, bhata etc, from all over the country. TTP militants of sajna are operating in karachi, recieving bhata while security establishment dont bother them just like they dont bother MQM, sajna has become their paltu.

yes Sir,I have read a similar article in Dawn Newspapaer some days ago. In short they are running a Parrallel government,threatening wealthy people to pay extortion money

Have to Disagree with that ..

CIA did not fund Taliban because they had the same philosophy , they did so because they wanted to break USSR ... Taliban wanted something else & USA wanted something else , only thing common was the Enemy .. as for India Funding TTP(BLA/BRA)is concerned .. I believe sufficient evidence of that was give to Indian High Commissioner . including Pictures , Money Trails , Intercepts etc .

in this day and age the old saying of "Enemy of my Enemy is My friend " still holds its ground.

you think Zaid Hamid or hafiz Saeed or Hameed Gul will get money from India.

Simple question/

I ask this because for you "ideologies do not matter".

Thank you.

you think Zaid Hamid or hafiz Saeed or Hameed Gul will get money from India.

Simple question/

I ask this because for you "ideologies do not matter".

Thank you.

Are they fighting Against Pakistan ? .. or see Pakistan as enemy ?

Are they fighting Against Pakistan ? .. or see Pakistan as enemy ?

All mentioned above have traditionally supported TTP.

Heck JI leader called TTP goons as true Shaheed.

Now tell me if JI is getting money from India as well.

Yeah. please let me know.

Indian currency is not like dollar, Pakistani Rupess works in Afghanistan, not the Indian currency. The photo is to feed the Pakistani audience.
Wahi murghay ke aik taang ! .... I have lived both in Pakistan and Afghanistan and have seen the use of Indian currency in Jalal Abad and Kabul ....

Back
Top Bottom