What's new

Operation "Swift Retort" heroes awarded on 14th August

now that is the news man :pdf::welcome::pakistan::chilli::taz::victory::bounce::bunny::yahoo:

EBEXgrkW4AAMf5Z.jpg

Maybe you aren't privy to it but just ask @TheTallGuy and @omaromar
I have said this before but maybe you haven't came across it so i'll repeat "Tall guy is just making Tall claims.He is confusing 8 locks with 8 kills and repeating this statement again and again wont make his claims true"

you should hear claims from this tall guy , 20 aircraft's shot down , 1 Israeli pilot captured and many other India style masala gossips .
Yeah I have seen his comments and I find them funny as well as irritating.

BTW why no Wikipedia page on operation swift retort ?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/India–Pakistan_border_skirmishes_(2019)

No such thing happened.Only two were targeted,one is confirmed kill and the other is confirmed hit,PERIOD
What was the plane burning on the ground with the pilot charred and kashmiris chanting Pakistan zindabad. No not the helicopter. It was an su30

Operation Swift Retort heroes will be rewarded on 14th of August.

Wg Cdr Nouman Ali Khan will be awarded with Sitara e Jurat and Sqn Ldr Hassan Siddiqui will be awarded with Tamgha e Jurat.

Why difference in award?

No such thing happened.Only two were targeted,one is confirmed kill and the other is confirmed hit,PERIOD

Don't say it. A fellow @TheTallGuy may carry out operation Swift Retort against you.:p::p::p:

Back
Top Bottom