What's new

Operation "Swift Retort" heroes awarded on 14th August

I would be an effort to be smart with you l. Jog on

You know what ...

No point talking to a villager. Good bye. Go waste your time elsewhere

Yes you know everything...but in real life do nothing
Hahaha couldn't prove your point, couldn't give any proof and posting abusive comments.Yeah you sound like a pure loser to me,one thing we can agree on,I shouldn't waste my time proving anything to an arrogant person like you.

Operation Swift Retort heroes will be rewarded on 14th of August.

Wg Cdr Nouman Ali Khan will be awarded with Sitara e Jurat and Sqn Ldr Hassan Siddiqui will be awarded with Tamgha e Jurat.

What is the difference between Sitara e Jurat and Tamgha e Jurat. Are they not the same medal(s) ?.

Hahaha couldn't prove your point, couldn't give any proof and posting abusive comments.Yeah you sound like a pure loser to me,one thing we can agree on,I shouldn't waste my time proving anything to an arrogant person like you.
where do u think the pic of the helicopter was from...it was from indian media. Because the helicopter was shot on their side. So ur proof from india media is acceptable but when I say the same media is admitting to su 30 being shot down and show you. You say it's not evidence... so when you talk like an Indian.. there is no point. Alan Warnes and PAF chief are liar and you know more. Come on man. If you are going to have a discussing at least be logical and come with an open mind. You sound like an indian arguing.

Expert se expert banda betha hy idhr,koi 8 kills kra k betha hy to koi Mi17 ko su30 bna k betha hy uper se jahil bhe humen hi bolte hain.
No you are the only expert...no one else knows anything.
Self gratification.

where do u think the pic of the helicopter was from...it was from indian media. Because the helicopter was shot on their side. So ur proof from india media is acceptable but when I say the same media is admitting to su 30 being shot down and show you. You say it's not evidence... so when you talk like an Indian.. there is no point. Alan Warnes and PAF chief are liar and you know more. Come on man. If you are going to have a discussing at least be logical and come with an open mind. You sound like an indian arguing.
relax all he is saying that there is no solid evidence fo it like Mig and MI 17 and thats a fact. there is no wreckage to show, rest any one can say anything

Oh my god,dude there's a difference between photos of an actual wreckage of Mi17 and no wreckage of an F16.How dumb are you.?
You are just trying to prolong the argument without any proofs...SHOW ME THE PROOF.
Otherwise dont quote me again,you have ruined the thread and I wont reply you again.

Well, i'll be posting a video in the next 1/2 hour or so - which may include these two gentlemen.

Note: It'll be posted on the F-16 Block 70 Topic by @Khafee .
Link to the thread

Dont change the topic.Your point was the video which you said to be of su30 where people are chanting Pro Pak Slogans.

As far as Alan Warnes (not Warmers) and CAS are concerned, there's a thing called Politics plus as we dont have any confirmation of the kill so better to claim it then deny it.

No comments on Indian Media who also claims F16 was shot down.You believe that too then?
Don't argue with fanboys. According to them whole IAF was shot down.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom