What's new

Operation "Swift Retort" heroes awarded on 14th August

No such thing happened.Only two were targeted,one is confirmed kill and the other is confirmed hit,PERIOD

What could have happened to the aircraft, which received a "confirmed hit".

I was wondering the same.They were facing same conditions,maybe rank differences? No Idea

I don't think. May be the difference is confirmed kill and confirmed hit.

Operation Swift Retort heroes will be rewarded on 14th of August.

Wg Cdr Nouman Ali Khan will be awarded with Sitara e Jurat and Sqn Ldr Hassan Siddiqui will be awarded with Tamgha e Jurat.
if thats true thn it confirms that indeed only one aircraft was shot down (MIG 21) by Wg Cdr Nouman. otherwise why would they give a higher award (sitara) for MIG 21 and lower (tamgha) for SU 30.

Don't say it. A fellow @TheTallGuy may carry out operation Swift Retort against you.:p::p::p:
What could have happened to the aircraft, which received a "confirmed hit".

I don't think. May be the difference is confirmed kill and confirmed hit.
O yes that could be the difference, why didn't I think of that? damn

Well, i'll be posting a video in the next 1/2 hour or so - which may include these two gentlemen.

Note: It'll be posted on the F-16 Block 70 Topic by @Khafee .

Yes this is a helicopter but I am not talking about this....you are. So dont be condescending because I will to and then you will run to mods
This is from the same video you are referring to and I supported my argument with proof,show us your proof.

Plus I never go to mods unless losers start abusing.Dont act smart with me.

This is from the same video you are referring to and I supported my argument with proof,show us your proof.

Additionally Alan warmers and PAF chief know less than you

@Hodor
Dont change the topic.Your point was the video which you said to be of su30 where people are chanting Pro Pak Slogans.

As far as Alan Warnes (not Warmers) and CAS are concerned, there's a thing called Politics plus as we dont have any confirmation of the kill so better to claim it then deny it.

No comments on Indian Media who also claims F16 was shot down.You believe that too then?

I would be an effort to be smart with you l. Jog on

Dont change the topic.Your point was the video which you said to be of su30 where people are chanting Pro Pak Slogans.

As far as Alan Warnes (not Warmers) and CAS are concerned, there's a thing called Politics plus as we dont have any confirmation of the kill so better to claim it then deny it.

No comments on Indian Media who also claims F16 was shot down.You believe that too then?
You know what ...

No point talking to a villager. Good bye. Go waste your time elsewhere

Yes you know everything...but in real life do nothing

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom