What's new

Operation Rah-e-Nijat (South Waziristan)

Surely the Pakistan army are in the wrong, i mean the Taliban want Shariah Law, the Law of Almighty Allah and they are fighting against it.

Allaah says:

“…and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allaah knows but you do not know.” (Surah Baqarah: 216)

Last edited:
Surely the Pakistan army are in the wrong, i mean the Taliban want Shariah Law, the Law of Almighty Allah and they are fighting against it.
Allaah says:

“…and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allaah knows but you do not know.” (Surah Baqarah: 216)

Fuk the taliban mofos bastards.
And those who support suicide blasts in mosques,schools and hospitals,who kidnap and kill school children,behead people and blow schools?Kill people offering Juma prayer in Mosques?
Wat sharia tells u to do tht?We gave them sharia remember????

Wat happened>? they still did wat those fukers wanted DESTABALISE PAKISTAN,even killed famous religious scholars like Mullana Naeem in lahore?etc etc

Reports suggest they even work for other countries...I hope MI6 gets you and beat the crap out of ur FAKE JIHADI B.S....

I Dedicate this video to Taliban and their supporting SWINES.

Last edited by a moderator:

Allaah says:

:disagree:
Killing over 30,000 people is now known as enforcing the law of God? :hitwall:

The taliban are a bunch of barbaric bigots who are blabbering on about shariah as a ruse in order to intimidate and terrify the masses into giving them power. They're not doing this for Allah, they're doing this to satisfy their over sized ego and thirst for power.

I don't think posting a nationalistic video with music and killing of civilians is helping your cause.
The truth is the taliban is always going to be there, the army will invade, and the taliban will come back.
Just a note, i think when the taliban were in power in afghanistan they had 100% shariah, but Allah knows best
I don't know enough about the Taliban to make judgements about their actions for i do not trust the normal forms of media. But one thing i do know, and that is what the Pakistan army are doing is wrong.
It might be however other forces other than the Taliban are commiting attrocities.
And the Taliban are not 'Wahhabis', 'Wahhabis' do not exist for it is a derogatory term which must not be used.
The Mujahideen fight for 'La ila ha illa Allah' Tawheed

Note: I am not a pashtun

I don't think posting a nationalistic video with music and killing of civilians is helping your cause.
The truth is the taliban is always going to be there, the army will invade, and the taliban will come back.
Just a note, i think when the taliban were in power in afghanistan they had 100% shariah, but Allah knows best
I don't know enough about the Taliban to make judgements about their actions for i do not trust the normal forms of media. But one thing i do know, and that is what the Pakistan army are doing is wrong.
It might be however other forces other than the Taliban are commiting attrocities.
And the Taliban are not 'Wahhabis', 'Wahhabis' do not exist for it is a derogatory term which must not be used.
The Mujahideen fight for 'La ila ha illa Allah' Tawheed

Note: I am not a pashtun

Look u terrorist supporter.
Pak army isnt killing civilians they evacuated the areas before slayin them motherfu..ing taliban.
And about ur not trusting the media rant.
Kindly go and ask any SCHOLAR IN PAKISTAN and get his answer ... All the Ulema of islam in Pakistan have declared them KAFIRS and Pakistani Nation is against them more then anything.
Also they r not afghan taliban but TTP or tehreek e taliban Pakistan also can u tell me wat rules or laws in Pakistani constitution are against Sharia law?

What PAK ARMY is doing is 1000000000% RIGHT these talib mofos should be hacked to pieces,minsed with dog shyt and wasted in some gutter.

Mujahedeen dont kill INNOCENT people praying in mosques,kill school children,blow schools,whip women in public just for comming out in market and behead people or bomb em,they dont kill ulema ekram etc

NOTE= We care hoots whoever u r...PAKISTAN IS NOT DIVIDED ON BASES OF LANGUAGE.

WE R PAKISTANIS FIRST AND LAST.

PAK ARMY ZINDABAD
PAKISTAN PAIENDABAD!

Allaah says:

Bro do u know the guy name Umar sheikh(working for MI-5 UK) and who is in Karachi Jail. Yes he was running a madrassah in Karachi and running training camp for Lashkare-Jhangvi...
So it is clear that MI-5 is behind alongwith some other foreign agencies...:woot::cheesy:
Nowadayz they expanded their operations and fundingz..
At first they created different religious sects and increased their number by creating madrassas for them and when they got roots in the ground they started giving militant training to each group and in the later stage they started fighting with Pak-Army ...is so easy plan for them..:woot::lol:
They think we r foolz and cant find it out but Alhamdolillah we know their game very well and taken good care of..:sniper:
just a little info fr u right now bro...
:pakistan::pdf:

Last edited:

It's better not to speak about something you don't know.
The Taliban in Pakistan have never expressed their desire for enforcement of Sharia or Islam even though apologists for their cause often dub them warriors of Islam.

While these barbarians, who believe they will kill anyone at will just because they are opposed and butcher people who are from oppsite sects, kidnap children to extract money and plunder at will, the sorry fact is that there still exist sympathizers like you who have not an iota of understanding about who they are.

I will advise you to speak to people who have lives through the barbarities of these people. These people who would even go to the extent of desecrating dead bodies for their pleasure cannot be called Muslims.

You may think that there was hundred percent sharia in Afghanistan while Taliban rules but the reality is that there are serious issues with how they practise their brand of Islam.

Other Forces? That is typical excuse fo Taliban apologists like you who cannot reconcile with the fact that these people are not doing the right thing but still want to believe in them.

To answer all of the following posts
The pakistani constitution is not Shariah
And...
I will bring proof about the Taliban, just give me some time

here is some to start off
The truth obout Operation Rah-e-Nijat
YouTube - talibanchannel's Channel

What law of constitution of Pakistan colides with sharia law?
Simple question?
Here is your proof :
Eminent Pakistani Cleric Issues Fatwa Against Terrorism - TIME

Pakistani Islamic scholar to issue 600-page fatwa against terrorism, suicide bombing

CBC News - World - Islamic scholar issues fatwa against terrorism

Islamic scholar issues anti-terrorism fatwa | PRI's The World

http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=37701

PAKISTANI ULEMAS FATWA AGAINST TALIBAN.

UR CHANNELS SUCKS!!

Here is my youtube channel=
YouTube - raaak1990's Channel

Now go behead people!kill children,whip women,blow mosques and schools.

yeah thats who we should believe , a drugged up child molester who beheaded 100s fellow Muslims and wants nothing but money a and power , and of course young boys .
why are you sitting in london ? why not go and join your salfi brothers in saudi arabia

And...

What law of constitution of Pakistan colides with sharia law?
Simple question?
Here is your proof :
Eminent Pakistani Cleric Issues Fatwa Against Terrorism - TIME

Pakistani Islamic scholar to issue 600-page fatwa against terrorism, suicide bombing

CBC News - World - Islamic scholar issues fatwa against terrorism

Islamic scholar issues anti-terrorism fatwa | PRI's The World

Middle East Online

PAKISTANI ULEMAS FATWA AGAINST TALIBAN.

UR CHANNELS SUCKS!!

Here is my youtube channel=
YouTube - raaak1990's Channel

Now go behead people!kill children,whip women,blow mosques and schools.

And...

You haven't answered much really !

As far as your proof and truth is concerned... propaganda videos of Taliban are the last thing i will call truth ! But you can suit yourself ... I hope you wake up someday !

Two soldiers killed in South Waziristan blast
PAKISTAN - 1 AUGUST 2010

DERA ISMAIL KHAN: A roadside bomb exploded as army troops were clearing a road in Pakistan's South Waziristan tribal region, killing two soldiers, intelligence officials said.

The officials, who requested anonymity, said the bomb was detonated by remote control Sunday on the road connecting the villages of Sararogha and Janata in the tribal region, a former stronghold of the Pakistani Taliban.

The army launched a massive ground offensive in South Waziristan last year to rout the Pakistani Taliban from its most important sanctuary in the country. But periodic attacks have continued in the rugged, mountainous area near the Afghan border.

Source: DAWN News

Two soldiers killed in South Waziristan blast
PAKISTAN - 1 AUGUST 2010

DERA ISMAIL KHAN: A roadside bomb exploded as army troops were clearing a road in Pakistan's South Waziristan tribal region, killing two soldiers, intelligence officials said.

The officials, who requested anonymity, said the bomb was detonated by remote control Sunday on the road connecting the villages of Sararogha and Janata in the tribal region, a former stronghold of the Pakistani Taliban.

The army launched a massive ground offensive in South Waziristan last year to rout the Pakistani Taliban from its most important sanctuary in the country. But periodic attacks have continued in the rugged, mountainous area near the Afghan border.

Source: DAWN News

Salute to brave sons of Pakistan:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Brave guys died while serving their motherland. This is a death of honour.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom