What's new

Operation Peace Spring in Northern Syria : The Turkish initiative to create safe zone

I see I've triggered a lot of rabid thuggish Turks. Must mean I hit a nerve by sharing news of the brutality and inhumanity of the Turkish forces' actions in their (failed) invasion of Syria.

Iran will crumble. Their religious leaders know that better than anyone. Time is not on their side.

Last edited:
Yep, Erdogan claimed he would only meet with Trump then the next day he meets with Pence and agrees to a ceasefire lol.

In even better news:

God bless Syria, Russia, Iran and the YPG.

This letter is so insulting, no way this is to a head of state. trump treats erdo like 3 year old.

He dare not write such a letter to Putin or Xi. PDF Turks need learn from Erdogan knowing the place.

EHGj_3cWwAI8fZW.jpg

War need to end as son as possible if we don't wants to see this kind of horrific picture . :cry:

Mohammed is 13 years old and has been burned after one of #Turkey's air strikes. The boy screams over and over, "Don't touch me, it's burning".

EHFNdKwX0AAz_qC.jpg

He dare not write such a letter to Putin or Xi.

Putin and Xi licks TRUMP's

The US killed over 200 Russians in Syria in one day and Putin sucked
The US Airforce rape Chinese territory day and night and Xi only watching on TV

Cowardly clowns

Putin and Xi licks TRUMP's

The US killed over 200 Russians in Syria in one day and Putin sucked
The US Airforce rape Chinese territory day and night and Xi only watching on TV

Cowardly clowns
what can we say, lets all hail to erdo.:victory:

EHGj_3cWwAI8fZW.jpg

War need to end as son as possible if we don't wants to see this kind of horrific picture . :cry:

Mohammed is 13 years old and has been burned after one of #Turkey's air strikes. The boy screams over and over, "Don't touch me, it's burning".

EHFNdKwX0AAz_qC.jpg

9 month old Mohammed was killed in rocket and mortar attacks launched by PKK/YPG terrorists from northern Syria to Turkey

also 20 civilians including 11-12 and 15 years old girls have been killed and 270 others injured in rocket and mortar attacks launched by PKK/YPG terrorists from northern Syria to Turkey's southeastern Şanlıurfa and Mardin provinces
thumbs_b2_aef73cc3ca1d8b02d9881b120745bf58.jpg

PKK/YPG Terrorists killed more than 40.000 people including babies ,children and women since 1985

Last edited:
I support Turkey's operation against the Kurds, but they must show restraint and try to avoid civilian targets as much as possible. We are Muslim's first so we must fight under the conditions taught to us by the Holy Prophet (PBUH). Most of Pakistan is rooting for our Turkish brothers.

But our operation is not against the Kurds. The strong campaigns of the Zionist media cause such a perception problem.

Turkey's operation is against the YPG and the PKK. Both of these groups need to be eliminated. But I hope during that process the casuality of civilians is limited. I don't listen to the Zionist media. Trump is chest pumping because he needs to divert attention from his own domestic problems.

Back
Top Bottom