What's new

Operation Peace Spring in Northern Syria : The Turkish initiative to create safe zone

So Syrian Arabs will be settled in areas kf Kurds?

Can you give me the link?

no whatsapp from my palestinian friend!

ok one of them I found easily by typing pyd'li teröristin telefonundaki tecavüz videosu

but its the short version

12 observation points (blue dots) will be established in safe zone.

guvenlibolge,y8rYgSGEbkqmE5_UNWLpbw.jpg

3 days left.

So Syrian Arabs will be settled in areas kf Kurds?

Yes

today I saw some pkk ypg yellow communists filth videos.. all too hardcore for this forum!

one video showing a communist yellow pig having two arab sex slaves..these girls had been hold in dirty room and being raped again and again by a filthy ypg pig!

the others showing how they treat muslims (an arab man and his wife) the man begging for his family kill me but let my wife go.. and than they took out his head thing (wich arabs traditionally wear ). they said they would shit on that and said other filthy stuff against his arab language, culture and so on..

it ended with mistreatment of both man and woman and then they shot them in the head..

and some other videos with more of this kind or just torture..

to hell with that filthy ypg pigs and their supporters, you all can have parties and be happy and talk them sweet but really you all deserve hell and you deserve all surprizes in it!

@Philip the Arab

Bro you should take care when viewing such things, it'll affect you mentally. Like not make you crazy but ptsd or something.

May Allah humiliate those ypg men in this life and the next. May they never receive Allah's mercy.

Bro you should take care when viewing such things, it'll affect you mentally. Like not make you crazy but ptsd or something.

May Allah humiliate those ypg men in this life and the next. May they never receive Allah's mercy.

thanks to allah these things does not affect me permenantly.. it makes me short time angry but more confident in the long term!

amin

This cease fire will give Kurds to arm with heavy equipment like TOW. Only good news about the cease fire is that Kurds will loose the pr game when they fail to carry out Trump’s orders.

Back
Top Bottom