What's new

Operation Peace Spring in Northern Syria : The Turkish initiative to create safe zone

Disgusting war crimes being committed by Turks against women in Syria. They don't dare to disobey the US or fight against SAA or Russia so they prefer to murder women instead.
Are you still looking for the nuclear weapons that Iraq is hiding? Do you send alimony to the children of hundreds of women you raped in Fallujah? So when will your justice system stop curbing the prosecution of war criminals? What is your main purpose here while trying to prove nonsense by making pkk propaganda here? As a citizen of a criminal and completely -fu*ked up- murderer country?

Go and cry in another corner.

Are you still looking for the nuclear weapons that Iraq is hiding? Do you send alimony to the children of hundreds of women you raped in Fallujah? So when will your justice system stop curbing the prosecution of war criminals? What is your main purpose here while trying to prove nonsense by making pkk propaganda here? As a citizen of a criminal and completely -fu*ked up- murderer country?

Go and cry in another corner.
Your thuggish anti-freedom silencing tactics might work in Ankara but not on this forum.

This thread is about Turkish invasion of Syria, keep changing the subject to distract from Turkey's brutal war crimes against women and total failure of its invasion already.

Your thuggish anti-freedom silencing tactics might work in Ankara but not on this forum.

This thread is about Turkish invasion of Syria, keep changing the subject to distract from Turkey's brutal war crimes against women and total failure of its invasion already.

Dixit the one who's side chose to give their asses to ASSad THE Butcher of the last Decade...
If you need a game of who's got a longer one... we can play it... I can give you dozens and dozens of YPG related vids that are killing innocents...

Now does inhumane things happen? Yes...
Is that something to be proud of?No
Is it present in both sides? Yes
Does that still make it ok? No.

Period, Back on-Topic.

PS: Quite Ironic coming from someone who's pic represent the Cancer of a Nation... Where Minorities are labeled as cockroaches...

Before you account for your own history, you can't ask someone else account. Your heads of state can make decisions that will kill millions of people without any legitimate reason. The British soldiers are just bunch of vile murderers.

Stop crying. The Pkk terrorist organization's rojava dream is over. systematic endocrination activities on the people of the region ended. The exiled people of the region will return to their homes after 2014 Deash and 2015 pkk invasions. These include some 300,000 Syrian Kurds.

Last edited:

Disgusting war crimes being committed by Turks against women in Syria. They don't dare to disobey the US or fight against SAA or Russia so they prefer to murder women instead.

How do we even know that isn't faked? The ypg could easily force a doctor to make an autopsy look far worse than it actually is.

I'm sorry but what do you care anyway? You already support the enemies of the sunni arabs in that area. Enemies who have committed far far worse crimes than the one you posted above. You're probably just posting out of emotion because the general feeling in the west right now is to hate on the Turks. I'm not even sure you care about this dead kurdish politician.

Sure, whoever killer her shouldn't have done it, but like the ypg's crimes against arab women probably go far worse.

Last edited:
Inappropriate language will not be tolerated!
I see I've triggered a lot of rabid thuggish Turks. Must mean I hit a nerve by sharing news of the brutality and inhumanity of the Turkish forces' actions in their (failed) invasion of Syria.

I see I've triggered a lot of rabid thuggish Turks. Must mean I hit a nerve by sharing news of the brutality and inhumanity of the Turkish forces' actions in their (failed) invasion of Syria.
What I see... is that you are the only one who behave like a frustrated child... who's turning on his Hysteric Button for all to see...

You are literally pissing on sand, little boy.

When we are talking about the agreement details here, You accused Turkey for working on Regime's side. Then you trolled the title with a series of vague criminal events.

Moreover, when serious accusations and insultings easily come out of your mouth, it is not surprising to see someone responding in the same way. But even for a second, you can't stand to look in the mirror for your country.

You are a member of a murderer state, and we all know that it is not about humanity.

A major project collapsed in Syria. Come on, be honest.

Syria's territorial integrity was brought under control. Without hiding behind the excuses, you can write your real disappointment. Your country and your country's terrorists as a proxy elements, lost in Syria. Your terrorists will withdraw at least 30km south from the border of Turkey. This means that the dream of the pkk state ends.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom