What's new

Operation Peace Spring in Northern Syria : The Turkish initiative to create safe zone

It seems Your back is burning as hell. You played the wrong horse with supporting YPg terrorists against your Arab brothers and Turkiye. Today, You are trying to save your day with your delusion stories. It seems Humiliation you have faced against Yemen made you fall into serious trouble but those are your good days. The future will be more destructive for your psicological health. Turkey should certainly support all elements that is stationed against anti-Alsaud pigs.

I have zero interest in your fairytale stories and Arab-obsession, Anatoli.

This is the ground reality in Yemen. 90% of control. All main ports, oil, gas everything. With incredibly small casualties.

EF-4SxEU4AAq90g.png:large

An Arab-obsessed Ajami is not going to dictate who I support or shall support. Go cry for your Kurdish brethren. They are your people, not mine. KSA and the people have always supported Syrian Arabs against Kurdish and non-Kurdish terrorism in Syria. End of story. As have the Arab people.

@Dubious

Take a look at this anti-Arab and Arab-obsessed "moderator" making unmotivated insults, using insults and giving negative warnings while trolling.

@Horus

What kind of behavior is this? I voice support for our Arab brethren in Syria to regain their lawful land, and this individual is writing unmotivated insults and writing fairytales of KSA support for some anti-Arab Kurds (lol) and his brain is incapable of understanding that even if that nonsense claim was true, it does not mean that 500 million Arabs agree with everything their rulers do. His beloved Erdogan has committed 100's of political blunders but using his logic, he must have blindly supported all of them!

Calling regional government leaders for pigs, leaders with incredibly strong ties to Pakistan, while nobody insulted him, his country or leadership, does not amount to a negative warning but my reply to his trolling does? What is going on here? You want to chase away the last Arab users here and let non-Arabs become spokesmen of 500 million Arabs here on PDF?

Last edited:
I have zero interest in your fairytale stories and Arab-obsession, Anatoli.

This is the ground reality in Yemen. 90% of control. All main ports, oil, gas everything. With incredibly small casualties.

An Arab-obsessed Ajami is not going to dictate who I support or shall support. Go cry for your Kurdish brethren. They are your people, not mine. KSA and the people have always supported Syrian Arabs against Kurdish and non-Kurdish terrorism in Syria. End of story. As have the Arab people.

@Dubious

Take a look at this anti-Arab and Arab-obsessed Anatolian "moderator" making unmotivated insults, using insults and giving negative warnings while trolling.

That is the ground reality in Al Saud’s land created by Yemen. Take it easy !

upload_2019-10-14_17-6-55.jpeg

It seems Troll-Saif al Arab started crying to Moderators with lies to make a perception operation again. How type a shameless creature you are ? Al saud pigs specially educated you to make disinformation and belly dancing in forums?

View attachment 583883

Shall I post your reality? Economic, political or in terms of Erdogan land and its 40 year old failure to defeat PKK? You think that Iran was not humiliated by KSA prior to that? Their parliament attacked in broad daylight, military parades, monthly attacks on their soldiers and kidnappings, 30+ IRGC killed in 1 single attack, oil pipelines attacked regularly in Al-Ahwaz, trains derailed, oil tankers attacked outside of KSA etc.

The sanctions have destroyed their country and caused 10.000 of direct or indirect casualties. KSA has been humiliating them for decades using your logic. In any case no war will erupt between the two regional powers. So keep dreaming.

Full production returned within 10 days. KSA's enormous reserves ready to be shipped never interrupted any oil flow. The sharp rise in oil prices covered the damage. Security measures have been further taken and indigenous military projects speeded up. Putin is visiting while we speak. THAAD and S-400 arriving etc.

Anyway beautiful map.

I have wasted enough of my time on this Arabized anti-Arab troll and his fantasies that have 0 importance outside of a protected PDF environment and echo chamber.

View attachment 583883

It seems Troll-Saif al Arab started crying to Moderators with lies to make a perception operation again. How type a shameless creature you are ? Al saud pigs specially educated you to make disinformation and belly dancing in forums?

Your behavior will be reported, have no doubt about that. Also as a foreigner, I advice you to refrain from speaking in the name of Arabs, if not wanting to further humiliate yourself.

@cabatli_53

I suggest to remove those 2 negative ratings and reconsider your abuse of moderation power or this issue will be brought up with the senior moderation team very quickly. Either that or you give yourself negative ratings for your unmotivated insults, fairytales and derailing of this thread.

@cabatli_53

I suggest to remove those 2 negative warnings and reconsider your abuse of moderation power or this issue will be brought up with the senior moderation team very quickly. Either that or you give yourself negative warnings for your unmotivated insults, fairytales and derailing of this thread.
You don't deserve any less. After start to trolling the topic, u cant you play the victim. Nobody eats these tricks anymore. Wherever you try to insult the Turkish nation, we will put you in the dog's ***.

If you don't have anything else to say about relevant to topic , the worst thing you can do is keep this malicious attitude. Because there will be a return.

You don't deserve any less. After start to trolling the topic, u cant you play the victim. Nobody eats these tricks anymore. Wherever you try to insult the Turkish nation, we will put you in the dog's ***.

you dont nothing. you smells just ypg '*** like piggies

@waz @Horus @Dubious

Another example of unmotivated insults from desperate keyboard warriors. I suggest taking a look at the last 2 pages.

Here we have a bunch of non-Arabs speaking in the name of 500 million Arabs, KSA, 35 million Saudi Arabians and me personally as well after I have voiced my support for my brethren in Syria and the territorial integrity of the Syrian state.

They see Kurds everywhere (despite 99.9% of all Arabs, outside of Northern Iraq and Northern Syria, having not even a distant relation to Kurds), but in reality there are more Kurds in Turkey than anywhere else, including Kurdish terrorists (PKK 40 + years) and unlike their reality, the Arabs knew how to deal with them, prior to US involvement in Iraq and other regional entities.

In fact I might be discussing with Kurds themselves.

Baseless Erdogan propaganda of imaginary YPG support ( :lol: ) that is left unproven. Speaking in the names of regimes as if individuals have a direct say in foreign policies. Erdogan has committed 100's of foreign policy blunders, in Syria alone, yet using the logic of those trolls, they all blindly supported it and still do!

Unmotivated insults, personal insults, countrymen heavily insulting without negative ratings etc., derailing the topic of this thread etc. 100% case of misuse of moderation power abuse.

I have put those trolls on my ignore list as they are nobodies and simple keyboard warriors that have nothing to do with any internal Arab matters but I intend to highlight the above mentioned problematics. PDF has already declined severely in recent years. If such a status quo continues, PDF will further suffer.

Last edited:
EG2DsxCWoAA0hiM

NSA announced they are heading to Manbij, at the same time YPG have already started handing Manbij and Tabqa over to Assad.

The third myth that collapsed today : "YPG represents Syrian opposition"

What said you said huh? Indonesian never join that NSA. If there are some radical bunch inhere they join daesh moron. Not that turkish backed faction.

I meant individual Indonesians like those connected to Jemaah Islamiyah.

The "Free Syrian Army" has a large percentage of foreign terrorists.

Still more pipel join isis. Dont know why maybe more popular. Just hope those moron can beaten by Indonesian govt of they back
(Sorry if derailing turkish threat this is super oot)

Btw in this thread we have many turkish, arab chinese, pakistani, indian, indonesian, vietnamese ,iranian and so on.
Wah wah........

PENTAGON's ally PKK/YPG Terrorists killed tens of thousands of Turks to destroy Turkey's territorial integrity

The US can give Manbij area to NATO ally Turkey ... are you agree ?
I think Russians more trustable than Europe ,USA ,Arab countries and Israel
YPG is giving the land we are not
PKK was created by Assad and Russia. Tens of thousands Turks were killed from areas controlled by Assad and Russia. Zero attacks against Turkey came out from US controlled areas.

Which battalions in the field are foreign fighters, for example? Would you please give me a exact name of units? Which fraction and which front?

I told you not to comment on things you didn't know about. Just a few hours ago. Although you didn't know about the constitutional commission, you were writing nonsense here.

Now you continue to speak without knowing the difference between the FSA and the Ceysul Vatan . The main factor in the PS operation is the Ceysul Vatani groups , aka NSA. It is different from the classical coaliton backed FSA structuring ( some of them joined SDF later ) or southern elements or Idlib area.

The main feature of this structure is that its military and organizational structure is completely reshaped according to the regular army plan. Within the scope of the NSA are the factions that agree to regular army formation, and the situation of foreign fighters:
EGl1dqIWkAA5QNr

If you're looking for foreign fighters, you're going to look at the ranks of the SDF. Or look at AQ-supported structures like El Nusra in Idlib. If you want to see more crowded groups, you will look at the gangs that sent by the Saudi to the Yemen front.

All 4 million Syrians in Turkey did not come from the Regime held areas. Also they came because DAESH and PKK terorism. Hundreds of thousands of Aynel Arabs , Tel Abyad, AynIsa , Suluk , Haseke, Rasullayn etc. landowner brothers and sisters are returning home today. People enter their villages with tears. I can't let you humiliate this.

Last edited:

Shut the hell up Jamadar. Likes of you are selling your women to Hindus and cheering for the killings of Muslims elsewhere in the world. Just because you don't have the balls to fight doesn't mean others are same as you. If your daddy Assad was so holy, Millions of Syrians wouldn't be fleeing the country. Any Non Syrian who is fighting against Assad is a hero to me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom