What's new

Operation Peace Spring in Northern Syria : The Turkish initiative to create safe zone

Why would they just release them when they could turn them over to SAA or just execute them?

Same reason the regime releases ISIS fighters in rebel areas sometimes- they expect ISIS to regroup and then attack the rebels which it normally does. Likewise the ypg expect ISIS to make trouble for the turks & syrian national army.

Take area from US ally and give it to Assad and Russia who are directly responsible for killing tens of thousands Turks. Genius plan.
I think Russians more trustable than Europe ,USA ,Arab countries and Israel
YPG is giving the land we are not

I think Russians more trustable than Europe ,USA ,Arab countries and Israel
"Trust is put on the illusion of Power"...
and
"Trust in Power is Failure"

No need to put your Trust in others (ie Those with Power)... since those you put yours in do NOT trust you... but actually despise you.

Take area from US ally and give it to Assad and Russia who are directly responsible for killing tens of thousands Turks. Genius plan.

PENTAGON's ally PKK/YPG Terrorists killed tens of thousands of Turks to destroy Turkey's territorial integrity

The US can give Manbij area to NATO ally Turkey ... are you agree ?

Last edited:
"Trust is put on the illusion of Power"...
and
"Trust in Power is Failure"

No need to put your Trust in others (ie Those with Power)... since those you put yours in do NOT trust you... but actually despise you.
I mean They do what they say like us.

Northern Syria is Arab land and will remain as such. No amount of Kurdish terrorists will change that. They are being dealt with currently by Syrian Arabs (whether the Syrian opposition or the Syrian Arab Army) and will be dealt with until they will no longer create problems for Syria. In any case it is a question of time before that region will be flooded by Syrian Arabs and the Kurds will be outbreed very easily. Which is even happening in the imaginary Barzanistan in Northern Iraq.

Some imaginary Erdogan dreams (if he and his supporters have such silly ideas) of annexing that land will remain as such too.

If not for Syria being in turmoil for almost 10 years, those Kurds would have been dealt with by just a few Arab clans alone. Like always throughout recorded history ever since they migrated to Arab lands.

It seems that most of the ground fighting is done by local Syrian Arabs. I hope that they capture every anti-Arab Kurd terrorist and put a pullet in their heads of those stateless trouble makers.

Last edited:
Northern Syria is Arab land and will remain as such. No amount of Kurdish terrorists will change that. They are being dealt with currently by Syrian Arabs (whether the Syrian opposition or the Syrian Arab Army) and will be dealt with until they will no longer create problems for Syria. In any case it is a question of time before that region will be flooded by Syrian Arabs and the Kurds will be outbreed very easily. Which is even happening in the imaginary Barzanistan in Northern Iraq.

Some imaginary Erdogan dreams (if he and his supporters have such silly ideas) of annexing that land will remain as such too.

If not for Syria being in turmoil for almost 10 years, those Kurds would have been dealt with by just a few Arab clans alone. Like always throughout recorded history ever since they migrated to Arab lands.

It seems that most of the ground fighting is done by local Syrian Arabs. I hope that they capture every anti-Arab Kurd terrorist and put a pullet in their heads of those stateless trouble makers.

The Irony of some Arab countries ... is their support for those Anti-Arab Kurdish groups...

I advise you to tell your fairy tales to Al Saud pigs supporting YPG terrorists for decades. Today, The rules of the game are written by Turkish and Syrian national army troops in N. Syria. Feel free to cry for your hundreds of millions of dollars which was wasted on the YPG for nothing.

The Irony of some Arab countries ... is their support for those Anti-Arab Kurdish groups...

Which are those Arab countries and why do you think that a few regimes and everything they are doing speaks for all 500+ million Arabs? I don't know a single Arab that will take the side of some hostile foreigners (the Kurds in question, not all of them of course) over their own Arab brethren.

I want to remind you that when Iraq used to deal with terrorist Kurds most effectively in the region (for breakfast) for decades, you had volunteer Arabs on the frontline from abroad, including KSA. Not to mention that Arabs of Northern Iraq and Northern Syria are closely related to people of KSA on every front. They are our sons and daughters, some left just 150 years ago.

Anyway the mess that we see in Syria, is all thanks to the incompetent and traitorous Al-Assad regime. There is nothing "Arab" about that regime despite their fake nationalism and bravado. Look at what they have turned a proud nation and people like Syria into. A regional brothel.

I advice you to tell your fairy tales to Al Saud pigs supporting YPG terrorists since decades. Today, The rules of games are written by Turkey and Syrian national army troops in N. Syria. Feel free to cry for your hundreds of million $ which was wasted to YPG for nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wahhabism in Saudi enterprise to support western policy of divide and conquer of "Arab" lands.

Saudi Arabia says it’s given $100 million to northeast Syria
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/17/saudi-arabia-says-its-given-100-million-to-northeast-syria.html

Saudi minister requests support for YPG/PKK terrorists
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/saudi-minister-requests-support-for-ypg-pkk-terrorists/1504938

Wahhabism in Saudi enterprise to support western policy of divide and conquer of "Arab" lands.

Saudi Arabia says it’s given $100 million to northeast Syria
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/17/saudi-arabia-says-its-given-100-million-to-northeast-syria.html

Saudi minister requests support for YPG/PKK terrorists
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/saudi-minister-requests-support-for-ypg-pkk-terrorists/1504938

Baseless propaganda that I have zero interest in. No such thing as "Wahhabism" either. Islam and all its branches originate in modern-day KSA, including sufism.
80% of Northeastern Syria is inhabited by Syrian Sunni Arabs that KSA has close ties to on all fronts. All the Arab clans in the region are supported by KSA economically and politically. Will remain to be the case.

Kurds have nothing to do with KSA, unlike your reality of hosting the largest Kurdish population in the world and even having Kurdish separatist parties operating inside your country. Erdogan too was/is the biggest backer of Barzanistan in Northern Iraq too. So please stop embarrassing yourself.

I stand with the Syrian people against terrorist Kurdish usurpers. Always been the case and will always be the case. Go cry elsewhere. In fact you might in fact be a Kurd yourself.

Which are those Arab countries and why do you think that a few regimes and everything they are doing speaks for all 500+ million Arabs? I don't know a single Arab that will take the side of some hostile foreigners (the Kurds in question, not all of them of course) over their own Arab brethren.

I want to remind you that when Iraq used to deal with terrorist Kurds most effectively in the region (for breakfast) for decades, you had volunteer Arabs on the frontline from abroad, including KSA. Not to mention that Arabs of Northern Iraq and Northern Syria are closely related to people of KSA on every front. They are our sons and daughters, some left just 150 years ago.

Anyway the mess that we see in Syria, is all thanks to the incompetent and traitorous Al-Assad regime. There is nothing "Arab" about that regime despite their fake nationalism and bravado. Look at what they have turned a proud nation and people like Syria into. A regional brothel.

Go take your medicine my Arabized and Turkified Anatoli. As I see it the fighting is done by local Syrian Arabs and that land belongs to them and will remain as such. I have zero interest in your ridiculous troll posts.

It seems Your back is burning as hell. You played the wrong horse with supporting YPg terrorists against your Arab brothers and Turkiye. Today, You are trying to save your day with your delusion stories. It seems Humiliation you have faced against Yemen made you fall into serious trouble but those are your good days. The future will be more destructive for your psicological health. Turkey should certainly support all elements that is stationed against anti-Alsaud pigs.

Welcome to trollfest. What they love to do is trolling left and right of this forum. You can realise their availability with nonsense statements.

Really I want said what joe taslim said in fast furious movie
National Syrian Army... what is that ?? A bunch of international terrorists, coming in from various countries, from Indonesia to Belgium ??

What said you said huh? Indonesian never join that NSA. If there are some radical bunch inhere they join daesh moron. Not that turkish backed faction.

Ok just rant back to ops

@Dubious Bro, Please find a solution to this new troll.
Just take to him spratly island mod

Ok i just post rant

What is now posiyion in manbij? Are SAA also going to manbij?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom