What's new

Operation Peace Spring in Northern Syria : The Turkish initiative to create safe zone

Pakistan should talk in the same spirit to China when discussing HK riot.

Why should we?
HK is a social economic unrest. China is more than capable to deal with it.

Russia, Iran and Turkey reached consensus on this issue. This is also provide the regime must see them as legitimate opposition. Together they will make a constitution.

Can you provide me a neutral news source ( preferably Russian ) to know more ??

Did a similar thing happen in Libya in 2011 ??
Got not much idea about the Libyan civil war.
There as well Europe and US funded and armed some dissidents, don't know further.
Does India supplies arms and explosives there as well?

You are entitled your own opinions. Chinese says CIA is working for blood to be spilled.
My opinion is based on my limited knowledge... i can't study all conflicts and protests in details.

Guys stop personal attacks against each other and your ancestors. Dont forget we all are one Ummah, even if it's on paper these days. Where are the moderators???

If the YPG has done a deal with the Syrian Arab army to let them overtake their territory then this should be fine with the Turks as their war is against YPG not SAA. I am sure once Turks make the Zone then they will hand it over to the SAA after all development is done. It would be a mistake if this does not take please.

The Turks need to make sure to not let the Muslim Brotherhood come in power in the zone area because otherwise they will make big enmity with Saudi Arabia, Uae and Egypt, aswell as Syrian government. This will isolate Turkey in the region. They should instead get rid of the YPG and make a deal with Syrian government and Russia to not let Syrian territory be used against Turkey and let all the refugees go back to Syria. With this there will be no YPG on Turkish border areas and Syrian SAA will make sure no threat to Turkey is posed. Turkey should also normalise relations with Syria and help rebuild the country.

This is why I always believed it was a big blunder for Turkey to support the rebels in the first place. The Syrian government never posed any threat to Turkey nor it ever supported YPG like groups because they posed threats to Syria aswell.
Where have you been getting your info? Muslim Brotherhood in Syria? Too much BBC Propaganda. A Blunder for Turkey to support rebels? Everyone supported the rebels, the US, EU and the GCC but who was directly effected by the conflict in Syria having to take most the refugees? Turkey. Also you expect Turkey to normalise relations with a Regime who has slaughtered 500,000 of their own people. Imprisoning and torturing thousands of women and children to death in many cases. Turkey was a nation that took a moral stand against Assad and I pray that never changes. And GCC and Egypt can go fuc$ themselves.

There as well Europe and US funded some dissidents, don't know further.

Libya 2011 was another NATO + GCC + Al Qaeda + MB operation.

Does India supplies arms and explosives there as well?

To the opposition ?? I don't think so.

But the Indian government certainly did one wrong thing. It allowed gun camera vids of the Typhoon jets to be shown to the Indian Air Force. These jets were bombarding Gaddafi's compound and the Typhoon was being pitched for sale to the IAF and these particular vids were being presented as advertisement for the Typhoon's abilities.

Libya 2011 was another NATO + GCC + Al Qaeda + MB operation.

To the opposition ?? I don't think so.

But the Indian government certainly did one wrong thing. It allowed gun camera vids of the Typhoon jets to be shown to the Indian Air Force. These jets were bombarding Gaddafi's compound and the Typhoon was being pitched for sale to the IAF and these particular vids were being presented as advertisement for the Typhoon's abilities.

can't say how credible is your info. Not much informed /interested at the moment.
I can discuss Kashmir killings with you.

Did you personally interview all those Syrian people on their views about this "National Syrian Army" ( or FSA to use its older name ) ??

Assad is the President after eight years of war. Surely if he did not have the loyalty of the Syrian public he wouldn't have been the President for so long. This is just one example.

Did a similar thing happen in Libya in 2011 ??

Please eh? If Assad was a good guy than those 7 million Syrian refugees worldwide would go back to the liberated Assad-areas. If he was a real good president, those Syrian wont flee or desert the army but fight against the rebels. Even Putin said yesterday that Assad was responsible for what happened.

Assad just get the trone from his dad, and after him his son will get the throne and so on if nothing changes. Maybe this time, if the constitutional commitee is etablishes by the Astana Three there will be free election's.

Please eh? If Assad was a good guy than those 7 million Syrian refugees worldwide would go back to the liberated Assad-areas. If he was a real good president, those Syrian wont flee or desert the army but fight against the rebels.

Here is news from August this year :
The Syrian TV showed footage of the military presence in the recently taken areas, citing government sources as saying that efforts are being exerted to secure the medical help and other basic necessities for the people who will return to their homes after the liberation

Many chinese troll? What purpose of chinese in mid east conflict. Is turk ops threatening theor state? Why not go to east sea or south sea blah

This thread almost derailed

Btw how advanced of turkish? Tel abyad etc? How condition?

"Tunnel detections" continue in the town centers. And the mines are being removed. On the other hand, along the border line, the operation of Tel Abyad and Rasullayn areas physically merged.

However, the expected operation this day will be in Manbic. The Turkish soldier usually make its operation at night time but this time will be an exception.

The advance of the regime from the south made it necessary for the pkk / pyd organization to negotiate with Russia. A heavy defeat for neocons.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom