What's new

Operation Peace Spring in Northern Syria : The Turkish initiative to create safe zone

I know. I'm trolling for fun too. Otherwise, I have many Turkish friends and as I said at the beginning of the thread, I strongly support Turkey's operation in Syria because I see it as a positive development for Iran and the region.

Cheers, man.
He also believes we're related to the Japanese and Koreans. He is one of the biggest trolls on the Turkish section.

Negotiation? PYD is about to be slaughtered, if regime gives land to PYD after US troops are already withdrawn, means Assad is the most stupid human being ever. When the US backed PYD, they showed middle finger to the regime. They are being considered as traitors therefore Assad will never ever trust them. Shortly that won't happen.

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/n...talks-with-traitor-kurds-amid-turkish-assault

WHATS GOING ON IN SYRIA ?

the US , the UK , France , Israel wants to create terror state called Kurdistan in N.Syria to destroy Syria's territorial integrity

Kurdish Population is about 5% in Syria ..... but the US backed PKK/YPG Terrorists invaded Arab cities including Munbij , Telabyad , Rasulayn , Raqqa ,etc (30% of Syrian territory ) under the mask of fighting ISIS

and PKK/YPG Terrorists killed thousands of Arabs-Turkmens and forced hundreds of thousands of Arabs-Turkmens to move to Turkey from their lands in N.Syria

the US supplied the YPG/PKK terrorists with over 30,000 trucks of weapons to fight with Turkey
PKK/YPG Terrorists attacked Turkish cities more than 700 times from N.Syria since 2016
and many Turkish citizens dead

even in the last 4 days 18 civilians including 1 baby , 11-12 and 15 years old girls have been killed and 270 others injured in rocket and mortar attacks launched by PKK/YPG terrorists from northern Syria to Turkey's southeastern Şanlıurfa and Mardin provinces

the Turkish Armed Forces has started kicking PKK/YPG Terrorists out of Arab cities to protect Syria's territorial integrity

TURKEY has right to be in Syria to fight terrorism ( UN article 51 self defense )

TURKEY has right to be in Syria to fight terrorism ( UN article 51 self defense )
It is you that has revealed yourself to be ignorant in the field of international law with this hilariously weak justification of Turkey's illegal invasion of Syria.

Article 51 of the UN Charter only applies for inter-State conflict. Try again.

He also believes we're related to the Japanese and Koreans. He is one of the biggest trolls on the Turkish section.

Really? I didn't know that. I did notice that he was trolling too hard, but I didn't know trolling is all that he's here for.

srs question in thos communal fights (turk vs kurd etc) that they have in europe if they get charged with assault does that impact their chances of employment????

He is a terrorist 100% bro. He even supports Erdogan I believe.

Please everyone report him.!!!!!

Well, I don't have a problem with Turkey, her president and Turkey's internal affairs do not concern me really.

I just wanted to troll him because he was trolling all the time and no one was stopping him. xD I reported one of his posts but none of the moderators bothered to take care of it. I think this thread has derailed so much that it's better to just close it. Specially because the main post of the topic has been worded poorly as well.

Back
Top Bottom