What's new

Operation Peace Spring in Northern Syria : The Turkish initiative to create safe zone

To be honest, Syria is not even a state per se anymore. Every power can basically intervene in the country as long as they think it's necessary for their interests. So I don't think Turkey's invasion should be viewed any differently from that of Russia,US , Iran, Hezbollah, and many other Shi'a militias groups from Syria,Iraq, Yemen, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc etc.
So why pick only on Turkey ?:D
Clearly you have no grasp of international law. Russia and Iran are in Syria legally at the invitation of the Syrian Government. The US and Turkey are not.

Speaking of international law, you should focus on telling the UK to stop aiding war crimes in Yemen by supplying the Saudis with lethal weapons to massacre Yemenis. Even the UK's own legal advisers advised the UK to end their complicity in Saudi war crimes and that the UK was violating international law in failing to do so.

Not impressed!
Small group of pan-Turkish clowns paid for by Erdodog to make a political statement at an sporting event hardly represent Azari population of Iran.

I have bad news for you. The joining of Easten Azerbaijan to motherland Iran is inevitable.

I guess you are implying why Iranian talking about Turkish harboring and unleashing is Jihadi terrorists against Syrian Kurds.

What will happen is that the Kurds will roll back and kill Arabs and the cycle of hatred will continue . Turkey will gain nothing . They will be forced to roll back
This is just the beginning of Erdog not obeying his masters in the grand plan

Pathetic loser Persian stop crying and pray for your master British who destroyed Turkic Dynasty in Iran by 1925

Iran was ruled by the Turks for over 900 years until 1925

btw FSA kicked ASSAD Regime+Iran but RUHANI called helping from PUTIN in 2015 to save pathetic ASSAD
Regime+Iran

without Russian military helping you Persians are loser clowns

Clearly you have no grasp of international law. Russia and Iran are in Syria legally at the invitation of the Syrian Government. The US and Turkey are not.

Learn about politics

TURKEY has right to be in Syria to fight terrorism ( UN article 51 self defense )

Turks are Mongoloid bastards that Iranians rejected them because they weren't Iranian anymore. That's why they're butt-hurt so much. I have never seen a nation so much proud of being raped by East Asians.

Even the name Turkey is a joke. Turkistan refers to Central Asia in all historical texts. The truth is that Anatolian people got raped and surrendered to Mongol invaders of Asia and since then, because they were never an important country in the region, decided to call themselves Turks to steal the glory of Central Asians but in reality, they were a nation of Anatolian people that subdued to Mongols.

And you Torke Khar, the game has just started. You will bleed in Syria, but at the end of the day, you will be forced to leave Syria to Iran. The only thing that will happen during this time is that you will defeat Kurds for Iran. In other words, you will do our dirty work in Syria and once we're done with you, we will kick you out the same way that the US did our dirty work in Iraq but at the end, got their asses handed to them.

And 38% of Turkey are Kurds. By the donkey math (i.e. Turkish math), 90% of Turkey are Kurds. So, wait for a lot of pain soon when you have done what we have fooled you to do in Syria.
You call us Mongols. But you most likely look like a Mongol, as do the rest of your PERSIANS.
Racially you people are dark, and you have your countrymen and women wishing to be white.
But go ahead call me a Mongol even though I look nothing like one. :victory:

Pathetic loser Persian stop crying and pray for your master British who destroyed Turkic Dynasty in Iran by 1925

Iran was ruled by the Turks for over 900 years until 1925

btw FSA kicked ASSAD Regime+Iran but RUHANI called helping from PUTIN in 2015 to save pathetic ASSAD
Regime+Iran

without Russian military helping you Persians are loser clowns

Anatolians were an Iranic group that were raped by East Asians. You speak the language of your invaders. Shame. And your country is named after the people who raped you. Shame.

But no matter how hard you try, Turkey can never steal the glory of Mongols who invaded you and forced you to submit to them.

It is because of Iran's support that your president survived the coup. If Iran stops supporting you, you will return to the US stooges you were before Erdogan, begging Europeans to let you join the EU to be their slaves.

Anatolians were an Iranic group that were raped by East Asians. You speak the language of your invaders. Shame. And your country is named after the people who raped you. Shame.

But no matter how hard you try, Turkey can never steal the glory of Mongols who invaded you and forced you to submit to them.

It is because of Iran's support that your president survived the coup. If Iran stops supporting you, you will return to the US stooges you were before Erdogan, begging Europeans to let you join the EU to be their slaves.
Iranians look like Indians and Mongolians. How on earth can you call my beautiful Anatolian race as Iranic??
You are raped Arabs my friend, but it's fine. You have amazing great scientists and superpower haha.

You call us Mongols. But you most likely look like a Mongol, as do the rest of your PERSIANS.
Racially you people are dark, and you have your countrymen and women wishing to be white.
But go ahead call me a Mongol even though I look nothing like one. :victory:

Your language is an Altaic language. You know what languages are Altaic? Mongolic languages, Korean, Japanese, etc.

Iran is more than twice larger than Turkey and we have all kinds of people in Iran. Northern regions of Iran are light-skinned, most of them are way lighter than Turkish people. And 38% of Turkey are Kurdish according to official statistics. You tell the most racist jokes about them which is funny because you're literally making fun of more than one-third of your rootless joke of a nation.

Unlike Turks, who don't have a history and want to pretend that they're connected to Central Asians to have some fake pride, Iranians do not have a problem with our ethnic diversity and we respect all Iranians regardless of their skin colors. And we do not want others to think we're European while Europeans laugh in your face for even the thought of that and they have milked you for decades just for that.

Iranians look like Indians and Mongolians. How on earth can you call my beautiful Anatolian race as Iranic??
You are raped Arabs my friend, but it's fine. You have amazing great scientists and superpower haha.

Funny, because you have been raped by Arabs, Iranians, Greeks and Mongols. Truth hurts. Your fellow donkey Mongols shouldn't have trolled so much to get a response like this.

And most Turks are dark-skinned as ****. If you think producing a bunch of wannabe European TV shows change that, good luck with that.

TURKS and Mongols raped Iran for over 900 years .... you pathetic slave

in 2010 only ERDOGAN's Turkey and Brazil supported Iran in the world for nuclear program against the US and Israel .... you ungrateful clowns

the US and Israel destroyed the government in Brazil and they found a puppet leader in Brazil
the US and Israel many times tried destroying ERDOGAN but they failed

Northern regions of Iran are light-skinned, most of them are way lighter than Turkish people
Please prove it. I really do not believe it to be true. But I hope you are right. because the ones I come across are looking like Indians. maybe I just met the southern ones. LOL

And most Turks are dark-skinned as ****. If you think producing a bunch of wannabe European TV shows change that, good luck with that.
Kurds and Iranics are the ones that make Europe think w're gypsy looking. They are not Turks though. :victory:
I know what I look like. My mother is dark though, but my father is pale with European eyes. i mean, I dont want to insult. but you guys are being racist to Mongoloids. But look at you people, it's all so mixed up. :cheesy:

in 2010 only ERDOGAN's Turkey and Brazil supported Iran in the world for nuclear program against the US and Israel .... you ungrateful clowns

the US and Israel destroyed the government in Brazil and they found a puppet leared in Brazil
Turks? LOL. Why do you keep saying Turks and Mongols? Mongols invaded Asia. They raped you and forced you to act like them because you had no culture, no history and no significance to stay independent.

Unlike you, Iran survived both the Arab and Mongol invasions because we had culture and influence. You're just a fart in the air with nothing of your own who wants to steal the name Turk from Central Asians and Mongols.

And no matter how much you say that joke, the truth remains that Anatolia has always been an extension of Greater Iran and you will join the motherland soon.

If it weren't for Iran, a military coup had already ousted Erdogan. Erdogan cried like a baby and asked Iran for help and even spent all the time during the coup in Iran. It was Iran that saved his ***. Otherwise, you were back to US stooges again.

the US and Israel destroyed the government in Brazil and they found a puppet leader in Brazil
Brother, stop trolling, there's not 40-million Turks in Iran. I doubt it's even 10 million.

Please prove it. I really do not believe it to be true. But I hope you are right. because the ones I come across are looking like Indians. maybe I just met the southern ones. LOL
Is that avatar you? If yes, have you ever tried to sell your non-European features to Europeans as European? :)) Seriously? Didn't they laugh in your face right away?

Kurds and Iranics are the ones that make Europe think w're gypsy looking. They are not Turks though. :victory:
I know what I look like. My mother is dark though, but my father is pale with European eyes. i mean, I dont want to insult. but you guys are being racist to Mongoloids. But look at you people, it's all so mixed up. :cheesy:

Go tell people on stormfront that Turks look European and you will see what they will say. Please create a thread on stormfront and claim that Turks are white people and then post it here. I'd love to see how they will react to it. LOL

And here's a challenge for you: take a piece of paper right now and write KXLC5QOE8 on it. Then hold it next to your face and take a picture. I will do the same. We will decide who looks what.

It's funny that you guys hate Greece but now you're proud of having Greek genes! LOL

P.S. By the way, in case you don't know, the reason that this started was because one of your fellow Turks started trolling Iranians and threatened us.

Is that avatar you? If yes, have you ever tried to sell your Mongol looking face to Europeans and European? :)) Seriously? Didn't they laugh in your face right away?

Go tell people on stormfront that Turks look European and you will see what they will say. Please create a thread on stormfront and claim that Turks are white people and then post it here. I'd love to see how they will react to it. LOL

It's funny that you guys hate Greece but now you're proud of having Greek genes! LOL

That is a picture of me. I can show more if you want??If it makes you happy we can compare if the Northern Iranians. :victory:
I live in UK too. And i have typical Southern European features.
Now, call me a Mongol please.

That is a picture of me. I can show more if you want??If it makes you happy we can compare if the Northern Iranians. :victory:

Sure. Let's do it. So, do you accept the challenge?

And here's a challenge for you: take a piece of paper right now and write KXLC5QOE8 on it. Then hold it next to your face and take a picture. I will do the same. We will decide who looks what.

Turks? LOL. Why do you keep saying Turks and Mongols? Mongols invaded Asia

Learn history ignorant loser

Turks and Mongols are COUSIN
and most of Army of Chengis Khan were Turkic soldiers

I am saying again Iran was ruled by the Turks for over 900 years until 1925
go and cry with your loser ugly smelly persian-kurdish-armenian Pkk/Ypg terrorists

TOPIC IS OVER

Back
Top Bottom