What's new

Operation Peace Spring in Northern Syria : The Turkish initiative to create safe zone

https://www.rt.com/news/470844-trump-powerful-sanctions-turkey/
i am afraid for turkey. turkey is one of the military power of the muslim world. france, germany have already imposed arms embargo. with economic sanctions it will become difficult for turkey to maintain a large military. zionists are already making their plans to destroy iran which is another military power in islamic world. they have already weakened iran through economic sanctions. arabs are already in their pockets. that leaves behind only pakistan which has been a target for past 2 decades thrugh 5th gen warfare. pak has successfully thwarted their attacks in past but now i think they are using idiot modi to engage pak militarily.
it seems plan is set to weaken or destroy all three military powers in islamic world and we muslims are idiots of the highest order. we are fighting among ourselves . shia vs sunni, iran vs arabs, iran vs turkey, arabs vs yemen. if IK gets iran and saudia closer it will be a great achievement but i think zionists wont like it and they will try to get rid of him and his government in pakistan.

Why not? It's reality, Shia and Sunni have hatred. Look at what the Shia extremist did to Syria.
Should all just ignore whats been going on??

Turkey is now going to clean the mess up for good. :victory:
brother Allah says in Quran. stick to his message and do not get divided into various groups. the egos and emotions of revenge are the greatest tools used by satan to take muslims away from the right path.

If you pass the microphone to the Turkish soldier:
They just said that: " The struggle is ours but Victory belongs to Allah "

The other battalion of the Kurdish Falcons also set out. They're in the border area to join the operation.
(I'm sorry for the music)

Hamza Division Spokesperson:
As the Kurdish Falcons, we will end the persecution of the PKK in the east of the Euphrates against our Kurdish brothers. Syria belongs to all Syrians. We are the protector of our brothers there, not the pkk terrorist organization.

I am using that for years as signature:-), I am happy to hear it from our soldiers.

Obviously you are ignorant of your own culture. Kurds are of the Iranian family(Medes). You do not speak for most Iranians. Most of Iranians are sick and tired of wars in countries around us. Most Iranians do not wake up joyful at the sight of death and destruction of people and their countries. Most Iranians are not joyful seeing people whether Syrian, Arab, Kurd, Turk or whatever getting killed. Like I said, another war instigated by outside forces for their benefit and at the detriment of the local people.

I do speak for most Iranians. Syrian Kurds are not Iranian. Not even Iranic people, I would say. I don't consider Syrian Kurds as Iranian when they have never done a positive thing for Iran. Kurdish political groups have a long tradition of betraying their native countries in wars. And they want an independent state that is bigger than most countries in the region. Their ideal country is larger than 1 million square meters, which means that 4 countries in the region must enter eternal chaos for them to achieve their dream of independence. That won't happen. Period.

I hope Turkey beats the cra* out of them in Syria. And Syria is not one of our neighbors but war in Syria affects Turkey directly, a lot more than it affects Iran.

Meanwhile, whether Turkey defeats the Kurds or not, the outcome will be positive for Iran both in short term and long term. So, I support Turkey's decision 100%.

https://www.rt.com/news/470844-trump-powerful-sanctions-turkey/
i am afraid for turkey. turkey is one of the military power of the muslim world. france, germany have already imposed arms embargo. with economic sanctions it will become difficult for turkey to maintain a large military. zionists are already making their plans to destroy iran which is another military power in islamic world. they have already weakened iran through economic sanctions. arabs are already in their pockets. that leaves behind only pakistan which has been a target for past 2 decades thrugh 5th gen warfare. pak has successfully thwarted their attacks in past but now i think they are using idiot modi to engage pak militarily.
it seems plan is set to weaken or destroy all three military powers in islamic world and we muslims are idiots of the highest order. we are fighting among ourselves . shia vs sunni, iran vs arabs, iran vs turkey, arabs vs yemen. if IK gets iran and saudia closer it will be a great achievement but i think zionists wont like it and they will try to get rid of him and his government in pakistan.

brother Allah says in Quran. stick to his message and do not get divided into various groups. the egos and emotions of revenge are the greatest tools used by satan to take muslims away from the right path.
Zionists support Kurds. We are going to crush the Kurdish terrorists for the betterment of the region. Not sure why anyone would be upset about this?
Well, i do know, but, yeah, let's not get into that now. :usflag:

dying in the name of a country, sect, race, tribe wont get any muslim into paradise. i dont know when we will open Quran.

I do speak for most Iranians. Syrian Kurds are not Iranian. Not even Iranic people, I would say. I don't consider Syrian Kurds as Iranian when they have never done a positive thing for Iran. Kurdish political groups have a long tradition of betraying their native countries in wars. And they want an independent state that is bigger than most countries in the region. Their ideal country is larger than 1 million square meters, which means that 4 countries in the region must enter eternal chaos for them to achieve their dream of independence. That won't happen. Period.

I hope Turkey beats the cra* out of them in Syria. And Syria is not one of our neighbors but war in Syria affects Turkey directly, a lot more than it affects Iran.

Meanwhile, whether Turkey defeats the Kurds or not, the outcome will be positive for Iran both in short term and long term. So, I support Turkey's decision 100%.

"but war in Syria affects Turkey directly, a lot more than it affects Iran."
Obviously you have not paid much attention in the last 8 years. I guess what goes on in Syria does not affect the policy makers in Tehran. That is why they propped up Assad, made sure he does not fall, and wiped out ISIS.

Further information: Origin of the Kurds

Roman dependency of Corduene (as of 31 BC)
Kurdish is a language of the Northwestern Iranian group which has likely separated from the other dialects of Central Iran during the early centuries AD (the Middle Iranian period). Kurdish has in turn emerged as a group within Northwest Iranian during the Medieval Period (roughly 10th to 16th centuries).[11]

The Kurdish people are believed to be of heterogeneous origins[16][Note 10] combining a number of earlier tribal or ethnic groups[Note 11] including Lullubi,[19] Guti,[19] Cyrtians,[20] Carduchi.[21][Note 12]

The present state of knowledge about Kurdish allows, at least roughly, drawing the approximate borders of the areas where the main ethnic core of the speakers of the contemporary Kurdish dialects was formed. The most argued hypothesis on the localisation of the ethnic territory of the Kurds remains D.N. Mackenzie's theory, proposed in the early 1960s.[23] Developing the ideas of P. Tedesco[24] and regarding the common phonetic isoglosses shared by Kurdish, Persian, and Baluchi, D.N. Mackenzie concluded that the speakers of these three languages form a unity within Northwestern Iranian. He has tried to reconstruct such a Persian-Kurdish-Baluchi linguistic unity presumably in the central parts of Iran. According to his theory, the Persians (or Proto-Persians) occupied the province of Fars in the southwest (proceeding from the fact that the Achaemenids spoke Persian), the Balochs (Proto-Balochs) inhabited the central areas of Western Iran, and the Kurds (Proto-Kurds), in the wording of G. Windfuhr (1975: 459), lived either in northwestern Luristan or in the province of Isfahan.[25]

"but war in Syria affects Turkey directly, a lot more than it affects Iran."
Obviously you have not paid much attention in the last 8 years. I guess what goes on in Syria does not affect the policy makers in Tehran. That is why they propped up Assad, made sure he does not fall, and wiped out ISIS.

Further information: Origin of the Kurds

Roman dependency of Corduene (as of 31 BC)
Kurdish is a language of the Northwestern Iranian group which has likely separated from the other dialects of Central Iran during the early centuries AD (the Middle Iranian period). Kurdish has in turn emerged as a group within Northwest Iranian during the Medieval Period (roughly 10th to 16th centuries).[11]

The Kurdish people are believed to be of heterogeneous origins[16][Note 10] combining a number of earlier tribal or ethnic groups[Note 11] including Lullubi,[19] Guti,[19] Cyrtians,[20] Carduchi.[21][Note 12]

The present state of knowledge about Kurdish allows, at least roughly, drawing the approximate borders of the areas where the main ethnic core of the speakers of the contemporary Kurdish dialects was formed. The most argued hypothesis on the localisation of the ethnic territory of the Kurds remains D.N. Mackenzie's theory, proposed in the early 1960s.[23] Developing the ideas of P. Tedesco[24] and regarding the common phonetic isoglosses shared by Kurdish, Persian, and Baluchi, D.N. Mackenzie concluded that the speakers of these three languages form a unity within Northwestern Iranian. He has tried to reconstruct such a Persian-Kurdish-Baluchi linguistic unity presumably in the central parts of Iran. According to his theory, the Persians (or Proto-Persians) occupied the province of Fars in the southwest (proceeding from the fact that the Achaemenids spoke Persian), the Balochs (Proto-Balochs) inhabited the central areas of Western Iran, and the Kurds (Proto-Kurds), in the wording of G. Windfuhr (1975: 459), lived either in northwestern Luristan or in the province of Isfahan.[25]

I said the Syrian war affects Turkey more than Iran because they're neighbors. Syria is not one of our neighbors. Yes, it affects Iran's regional security, but it affects Turkey's regional and internal security. You failed to see my point.

I know about all of the things you said, but at the end of the day, the thing that determines whether someone is Iranian or not is their loyalty to Iran. Syrian Kurds have been Israeli and US stooges for the last couple of years. They have been acting against Iran's interests in Syria. And nobody has undermined Syria's sovereignty more than them. All they want in the Syrian Civil War is the independence of Kurdistan. They don't care about what will happen to Syria or who will rule where as long as they have an independent state.

As I said, Kurdish political groups have a long history of betrayal. Iran helped Iraqi Kurds to fight the ISIS. As soon as they thought they could annex Kurdistan of Iraq, they went for it and insisted on holding a referendum, which didn't happen fortunately.

Whether Turkey wins this war or not, Iran's national security will be improved by this move.

dying in the name of a country, sect, race, tribe wont get any muslim into paradise. i dont know when we will open Quran.
Turkey is saving innocents by conducting this operation. There are millions of people displaced by Assadists and SDF aka YPG to change the demographics of Syria.

We can pray and hope for the safety of civilians in this operation and I am 100% sure Turkey will treat the prisoners better than ISIS, Assadists or YPG.

More wars, more destruction, murder, rape, pillaging and suffering of the people of the region

coming form an Iranian :disagree:
IronyMeter1.gif

I said the Syrian war affects Turkey more than Iran because they're neighbors. Syria is not one of our neighbors. Yes, it affects Iran's regional security, but it affects Turkey's regional and internal security. You failed to see my point.

I know about all of the things you said, but at the end of the day, the thing that determines whether someone is Iranian or not is their loyalty to Iran. Syrian Kurds have been Israeli and US stooges for the last couple of years. They have been acting against Iran's interests in Syria. And nobody has undermined Syria's sovereignty more than them. All they want in the Syrian Civil War is the independence of Kurdistan. They don't care about what will happen to Syria or who will rule where as long as they have an independent state.

As I said, Kurdish political groups have a long history of betrayal. Iran helped Iraqi Kurds to fight the ISIS. As soon as they thought they could annex Kurdistan of Iraq, they went for it and insisted on holding a referendum, which didn't happen fortunately.

Whether Turkey wins this war or not, Iran's national security will be improved by this move.
I agree with everything you wrote, OP is a retard insulting every country claiming to speak for "most Iranians" whilst living in the USA.

Iran's biggest FP objective is to remove outsiders from the region. Thus, the enablers of the presence of these outsiders are generally hostile to Iran. The Syrian Kurds are one of these enablers. The Syrian Kurds committed treason against their country to make an alliance with Israel and the US in hopes of getting independence. They are shameless mercenaries working against their own country. Now the US abandoned them (how unpredictable for the US to "pump and dump" an 'ally' in the region...!!) so they turn to the Syrian Government for help like whores after rejecting requests from the Government to return to Government control.

It is better for Iran to have Turkish forces in Syria than US/Israeli forces at invitation of the traitorous Syrian Kurds. With the US withdrawal this presents a great opportunity for the SAA to move East (into Manbij and to cross the Euphrates and reclaim the oil-rich eastern regions of Syria).

A northern Turkish buffer can be negotiated away eventually with Russian help and helps to permanently defeat 1) Kurdish traitorous plans to destroy Syrian territorial integrity, 2) Israel establishing a proxy ally in Syria and 3) US establishing a proxy ally in Syria to justify a permanent presence.

More wars, more destruction, murder, rape, pillaging and suffering of the people of the region

Another show of cowardliness by the Turks and their lap dogs aka Sunni terrorist extremists spreading the religion of peace and brotherly love( Javan mardanege). Another chapter in this long devastating war and slaughter of poor civilians and people of different belief, and ethnic background. At end, it will be humiliation and defeat for the Turks who are led by the idiot Erdodog.

Senior female Kurdish political leader killed in ambush in Syria
Middle East

WladmirvanWilgenburg.jpg
Wladimir van Wilgenburg |

October 12-2019 02:11 PM

HevrinMain.jpeg

The Future Syria Party's Secretary-General, Hevrin Khalaf. (Photo: Hawar News Agency)

Syria SDF Turkey Hevrin Khalaf
ERBIL (Kurdistan 24) – The Future Syria Party’s Secretary-General, Hevrin Khalaf, was killed on Saturday when Turkish-backed groups tried to take control of a point on the international M4 road.

“With utmost grievance and sadness, the Syria Future Party mourns the martyrdom of engineer Havrin Khalaf, the General Secretary of Syria Future Party, while she was performing her patriotic and political duties,” the Future Party said in a statement.

Khalaf was reportedly killed when a Turkish-backed group ambushed her on the road to the city of Qamishlo.

“A group of Turkish mercenaries tried to control the M4 road and killed many people, and Hevrin was one of them,” one senior official told Kurdistan 24.

Nobahar Mustafa, the deputy of the co-head of the Future Party in Ain Issa, said the Kurdish politician was traveling from the Jazeera canton to Ain Issa and then to Raqqa before the mercenaries blocked the way at a checkpoint and killed all the people there.

“All the passengers they captured were martyred,” Mustafa told Kurdistan 24.

According to a statement released later in the afternoon by the Syrian Democratic Council (SDC), Khalaf was dragged out of the vehicle she was in and summarily executed on the spot.

“She was taken out of her car during a Turkish-backed attack and executed by Turkish backed mercenary factions on the International Road between Qamishlo and Manbij, where her driver who was also martyred,” it read.

“This is a clear evidence that the Turkish state is continuing its criminal policy towards unarmed civilians.”

During a press conference in the city of Qamishlo on Oct. 5, Khalaf stated that the Turkish attempts “to occupy this land in order to defend the Turkish people don’t adjust to reality,” reminding that Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) had liberated northeast Syria from terror groups.

“We – all the political forces – reject these threats, especially because they impede our campaign to create a solution for the Syrian crisis,” she stated.

“For this reason, the international community should support the people living on Syrian land to keep the security and not allow the Turkish forces to occupy Syrian land.”

So, based on what you imply an unarmed terrorist simply becomes a political person? It wasnt such back in ISIS times, all terrorists were killed whether they are armed or not.
For turkey, either YPG/PYD/PKK terrorists,are simply terrorists they are armed or not, they dont become stripped of terrorist title just by dropping their arms to ground unless they are arrrested.

South Azerbaijan and 40 million TURKS in Iran

So far all areas captured are Arab areas.

Kurds are negotiating handover of their areas to Assad. If it happens it will worsen situation for Turkey, because Kurds under Assad aka Putin aka Khamenei are much more dangerous than under US.

Back
Top Bottom