What's new

Operation Peace Spring in Northern Syria : The Turkish initiative to create safe zone

Turks are taking care of terrorist kurdis Zionist piggs. !!

Good job turks!

Kurds are Sunni FYI... And Salahuddin was a Kurd FYI... The greatest Muslim Warrior.

Every Great Muslim Conqueror, General, Warrior in the history of Islam is a Sunni. From Khalid Bin Al Walid(R.A) till Aurangzeb Alamgir. Even these arrogant Persians were subdued by Sunnis and converted to Islam.

Every Great Muslim Conqueror, General, Warrior in the history of Islam is a Sunni. From Khalid Bin Al Walid(R.A) till Aurangzeb Alamgir. Even these arrogant Persians were subdued by Sunnis and converted to Islam.

Keep basking in glory from 1500 years ago you arrogant Lizard eater. It is pure ignorance when you suffer from disease of the mind. I do not know how many ways you can get your *** kicked in the past decade alone and still talk shit. Just look around you. My statement stated clearly " Sunni extremist terrorist" It did not say all sunnis.

For your little brain, all of the glory attributed to Muslim dominated countries came from PERSIAN scientists and scholars and later on from NON-BEDOUIN countries and their indigenous populations. You first have to learn to read, write, and grow your own fruit before you talk shit.

The point of this thread is to shed light on the perpetual war instigated by outside forces. Your will see the drum beats of suffocating sanctions on Turkey soon. This was a trap and Erdodog fell right into.

Last edited:
My statement stated clearly " Sunni extremist terrorist" It did not say all sunnis.
Sunnis need to see for what Iranians are dong to the region. People like you is whats causing all the problem.
And you will see Iran crushed into little pieces soon if you and your like keep this up.

@Parsipride Will you continue to use this hate language?
He isn't very subtle is he? He is basically calling out all terrorists thats against Iran interest as "Sunni terrorists"/ Sick person

Keep basking in glory from 1500 years ago you arrogant Lizard eater. It is pure ignorance when you suffer from disease of the mind. I do not know how ways you can get your *** kicked in the past decade alone and still talk shit. Just look around you. My statement stated clearly " Sunni extremist terrorist" It did not say all sunnis.

For your little brain, all of the glory attributed to Muslim dominated countries came from PERSIAN scientists and scholars and later on from NON-BEDOUIN countries and their indigenous populations. You first have to read, write, and grown your own fruit before you talk shit.

The point of this thread to shed light on the perpetual war instigated by outside forces. Your will see the drum beats of suffocating sanctions on Turkey soon. This was a trap and Erdodog fell right into.

Talking about the past decade while ignoring the centuries of humiliation by the hands of Arabs. Ok I get it.

Your pathetic problem is you think Islam cares about ethnicities. Persian Non Persian Arab Non Arab Turk Non Turk doesnt matter in Islam. You made these boundaries yourself and you are so blinded by your sectarian hypocrisy that you completely failed to see the atrocities committed by Assad and his allies.

Syria is not a country anymore. 6 million Syrians are displaced and half a million killed. I don't care if Turkey is securing her border or occupying Syria. Either way I am happy.

If you pass the microphone to the Turkish soldier:
They just said that: " The struggle is ours but Victory belongs to Allah "

The other battalion of the Kurdish Falcons also set out. They're in the border area to join the operation.
(I'm sorry for the music)

Hamza Division Spokesperson:
As the Kurdish Falcons, we will end the persecution of the PKK in the east of the Euphrates against our Kurdish brothers. Syria belongs to all Syrians. We are the protector of our brothers there, not the pkk terrorist organization.

Sunnis need to see for what Iranians are dong to the region. People like you is whats causing all the problem.
And you will see Iran crushed into little pieces soon if you and your like keep this up.

He isn't very subtle is he? He is basically calling out all terrorists thats against Iran interest as "Sunni terrorists"/ Sick person

He just sees what he wants to see. Turkey broke some plans. People do not accept this, That's why all the rage and dribble.

please stop this nonsense of sunni vs shia. whether we are sunnis or shias our enemies take us as muslims and their war is against islam. they have divided us and we are fighting among ourselves in the name of shia , sunni, country A and country B.

i love this forum :rofl::rofl:
there is nothing to enjoy here. its a matter of shame that muslims from different sects are calling names to each other.

As I said before, this Turkish-Kurdish conflict is nothing but a dream come true for Iran. And Syrian Kurds were never friendly to Iran. Excluding a bunch of leftists living in LA, Iranians generally are very happy about this turn of events because no matter the outcome, it will end in Iran's favor. All possible scenarios in this war are positive for Iran.

please stop this nonsense of sunni vs shia.
Why not? It's reality, Shia and Sunni have hatred. Look at what the Shia extremist did to Syria.
Should all just ignore whats been going on??

Turkey is now going to clean the mess up for good. :victory:

As I said before, this Turkish-Kurdish conflict is nothing but a dream come true for Iran. And Syrian Kurds were never friendly to Iran. Excluding a bunch of leftists living in LA, Iranians generally are very happy about this turn of events because no matter the outcome, it will end in Iran's favor. All possible scenarios in this war are positive for Iran.

Obviously you are ignorant of your own culture. Kurds are of the Iranian family(Medes). You do not speak for most Iranians. Most of Iranians are sick and tired of wars in countries around us. Most Iranians do not wake up joyful at the sight of death and destruction of people and their countries. Most Iranians are not joyful seeing people whether Syrian, Arab, Kurd, Turk or whatever getting killed. Like I said, another war instigated by outside forces for their benefit and at the detriment of the local people.

Back
Top Bottom