What's new

Operation Peace Spring in Northern Syria : The Turkish initiative to create safe zone

https://www.rt.com/news/470859-syria-army-turkey-agression/
if this is true then a disaster is going to happen . two muslim armies are going to kill each other. and the responsibility goes to turkish arrogance. they are falling pray to zionists plans. once again they have succeeded in making muslims fight against each other and destroy each other.

https://www.rt.com/news/470859-syria-army-turkey-agression/
if this is true then a disaster is going to happen . two muslim armies are going to kill each other. and the responsibility goes to turkish arrogance. they are falling pray to zionists plans. once again they have succeeded in making muslims fight against each other and destroy each other.
Remember those that stood by you during this Kashmir disaster. It's the Turks not the arabs

PKK/YPG realised their end is imminent against Turkish Army so they are playing the final games with inviting Asad army to the place where Turkish Army is planning to enter at first waves. YPG will never make a bargain issue for the rest of territory they are controlling. What they are planning to do is to make Asad fight with Turkey to gain more time. Putin should order his dog to stay away from Turkey's road.

Remember those that stood by you during this Kashmir disaster. It's the Turks not the arabs
sorry it doesnt give them license to kill innocent muslims. my friendship and enmity is for Allah's sake. it is not bound to borders, nationality, race , sect etc. this is what islam teaches.

Well done Turkey. Well done my brothers and sisters. Continue to do the necessary. With full conviction and belief. They are going to gang up and pretend they are outraged. They will have 1001 tricks up their sleeves. Don't lose focus. Get on with the extremely important job you started and may success be with you God willing.

PKK/YPG realised their end is imminent against Turkish Army so they are playing the final games with inviting Asad army to the place where Turkish Army is planning to enter at first waves. YPG will never make a bargain issue for the rest of territory they are controlling. What they are planning to do is to make Asad fight with Turkey to gain more time. Putin should order his dog to stay away from Turkey's road.

They are testing and pushing the US and specifically Trump. Threatening to go to Russia LOL The Russians would suck these bastards dry and dispose them like a filthy tissue.

Finish them off and do it efficiently and swiftly.

sorry it doesnt give them license to kill innocent muslims. my friendship and enmity is for Allah's sake. it is not bound to borders, nationality, race , sect etc. this is what islam teaches.
And the arabs have thr right to ignore innocent Kashmiris dying? Same coin different sides, know where your interests lie.

Innocent Muslims? Show where these innocent Muslims being killed.

And the arabs have thr right to ignore innocent Kashmiris dying? Same coin different sides, know where your interests lie.
please open the Quran which is placed at the top shelf your book shelf wrapped in a piece of cloth. i am sure you have never pondered over it.

Innocent Muslims? Show where these innocent Muslims being killed.
they will once syrian army fights against yours. if the news on RT is true.

Back
Top Bottom